Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#treehouse, 2012-05-26

Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
22:23 meeting Meeting started Sat May 26 22:23:42 2012 UTC. The chair is omen. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
22:23 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
22:25 omen dogi: will do new version of https://one.treehouse.su/gar.html in ???
22:25 trisqel
22:25 maybe with help of quidam
22:26 would like to add two features
22:28 #topic new 1 vXO -> OX version of https://one.treehouse.su/gar.html
22:28 #info brainstorm features ...
22:32 #info * automatic tunnel home function ala schoolbell of
22:32 #link http://ghanalite.ole.org
22:34 we need there kinda a protocol for autodistribute ports
22:35 dogi: you remember on our last conversation
22:35 still have no answer how to to that ...
22:36 know that we need puppet and/or chef anyway :P
22:38 #info * voice over ip server
22:38 and
22:39 #info * web chat link web browser mod to help
22:39 like #ole
22:40 have to go
22:40 #endmeeting
22:40 meeting Meeting ended Sat May 26 22:40:58 2012 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
22:40 Minutes: http://meeting.treehouse.su/tr[…]-26T22:23:42.html
22:40 Log:     http://meeting.treehouse.su/tr[…]12-05-26T22:23:42

Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster