Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting meeting, 2018-06-04 13:39:12

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
13:39 meeting Meeting started Mon Jun  4 13:39:12 2018 UTC. The chair is Pro-Panda. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:39 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
13:39 Pro-Panda #chair divyanshu walterbender
13:39 meeting Current chairs: Pro-Panda divyanshu walterbender
13:39 Pro-Panda Here is the link to my this week's blog post: https://www.pro-panda.tech/201[…]3-GSoC-Stachyose/
13:40 divyanshu Pro-Panda: I have been following your blogs regularly since you started :)
13:40 iamutkarshtiwari <iamutkarshtiwari!77688899@gateway/web/freenode/ip.119.104.136.153> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:40 Pro-Panda In Friday's meeting, I had mentioned that I have completed the port of Sugar-Datastore. I realised it is not complete. There is an issue with theC extension of Python
13:40 I am working on the same
13:41 This week's plan:
13:41 divyanshu so, you will working on port of sugar-artwork next week right?
13:41 and Completing porting Telepathy code as well?
13:42 Pro-Panda 1. There is some issue with my d-bus configuration in my computer, I will be fixing the same first
13:42 divyanshu Pro-Panda: sure :)
13:42 Pro-Panda 2. I will fix the C Extension issue in Sugar Datastore
13:42 3. I will port Sugar-Artwork (trivial)
13:42 divyanshu Pro-Panda: +1
13:42 Pro-Panda 4. Port a few Activities to Python 3
13:43 5. Simultaneously with 4, I will continue with porting Telepathy code
13:43 Hi iamutkarshtiwari :-)
13:43 divyanshu sure but rightnow you are still struggling with the  bug found in the port of Sugar-Datastore
13:44 iamutkarshtiwari Hi Pro-Panda
13:44 divyanshu iamutkarshtiwari: welcome :)
13:44 iamutkarshtiwari divyanshu: Hi
13:44 Pro-Panda divyanshu: Currently, I am struggling with fixing my PC's dbus configuration ;-)
13:45 divyanshu: I will get back on the issue as soon as I am done :-)
13:46 divyanshu Pro-Panda: is it related to libdbus?
13:46 Pro-Panda: cool
13:46 iamutkarshtiwari: do you ahve any Questions?
13:47 Pro-Panda divyanshu: libdbus is low-level than dbus afaik
13:47 divyanshu Pro-Panda: yes it is.
13:48 Pro-Panda iamutkarshtiwari: Here are the meeting logs to catch up: https://meeting.sugarlabs.org/[…]eeting/2018-06-04
13:48 * meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2018-06-04
13:49 iamutkarshtiwari "Not found"
13:49 Pro-Panda Please use http instead of https, maybe ?
13:50 divyanshu Pro-Panda: +1
13:50 Pro-Panda: till then let us know the difficulties faced and key learnings?
13:51 iamutkarshtiwari Any difficulties that we can help you with?
13:51 Pro-Panda #topic Learnings and Difficulties
13:51 Learning how to use C extensions in Python was equally interesting and difficult
13:51 It was something new for me
13:52 divyanshu Pro-Panda: Great!
13:52 Pro-Panda re difficulties, Telepathy was something that had been hard to understand for me. I had put it on hold for a while :P
13:53 divyanshu sounds good
13:53 Pro-Panda: and work planned for the next week is sugar-artwork?
13:53 Pro-Panda #next-week plans
13:53 As discussed above:
13:54 1. There is some issue with my d-bus configuration in my computer, I will be fixing the same first
13:54 2. I will fix the C Extension issue in Sugar Datastore
13:54 3. I will port Sugar-Artwork (trivial)
13:54 4. Port a few Activities to Python 3
13:54 5. Simultaneously with 4, I will continue with porting Telepathy code
13:55 divyanshu Pro-Panda: No problem fix the d-bus configuration first ;)
13:55 ibiam Pro-Panda: learning takes time, with time you'll understand better :)
13:55 Pro-Panda ibiam: Hi
13:55 ibiam: Yes :D
13:55 divyanshu: Yes ;-)
13:56 ibiam Pro-Panda: started the wiki page yet?
13:56 Pro-Panda iamutkarshtiwari: walterbender: divyanshu: Anything else we should discuss ?
13:57 divyanshu Pro-Panda: I am fine :)
13:57 Pro-Panda ibiam: https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/issues/93
13:57 ibiam: I will open a PR to the same
13:58 iamutkarshtiwari has quit IRC
13:58 Pro-Panda ibiam: had suggested writing whatever details I gather re telepathy as future documentation
13:58 qwebirc530042 <qwebirc530042!77688899@gateway/web/freenode/ip.119.104.136.153> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:58 ibiam cool
13:58 Pro-Panda Should we end the meeting ? divyanshu ibiam, kindly +1
13:58 ibiam +1
13:59 divyanshu Pro-Panda: +1
13:59 Pro-Panda Thanks all for attending and giving their suggestions and feedback
13:59 #endmeeting
13:59 meeting Meeting ended Mon Jun  4 13:59:24 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
13:59 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-04T13:39:12.html
13:59 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-06-04T13:39:12

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster