Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting meeting, 2018-05-05 17:03:51

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
17:03 meeting Meeting started Sat May  5 17:03:51 2018 UTC. The chair is ibiam. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:03 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
17:04 samsongoddy <samsongoddy!~samsongod@105.112.89.154> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:04 ibiam what do you plan on doing this week?
17:05 yashagrawal3 I'll be packing and traveling this week, so that would take a couple of days. other than that, Just get on to porting activities.
17:06 ibiam i assume you already have all the repos already
17:07 yashagrawal3 yes! I have proposed only those activities that were already on github.
17:07 ibiam *you've already cloned all the repos
17:07 yashagrawal3 No, not cloned.
17:07 they all are on github/sugarlabs
17:07 ibiam i know
17:07 vipulgupta2048_ has quit IRC
17:08 ibiam you're designing a workflow this week too, right?
17:08 yashagrawal3 yes! will be working on it.
17:08 samsongoddy has quit IRC
17:09 ibiam how long will your travelling take?
17:10 yashagrawal3 It's a 20 hrs journey approx, I am also changing my hostel here in University, so it will also take a complete day.
17:13 ibiam record activity needs certain hardware to test your port, are you getting them or you have them already?
17:14 yashagrawal3 I don't recall the hardware, can you please tell me which all hardware is required.
17:14 *are required
17:15 ibiam quoting Quozl '...you'll need hardware with a camera, or good virtualisation with camera pass-through.'
17:16 '....You must have real hardware to test with, or simulate using v4l2testsrc instead of v4l2src element'
17:17 yashagrawal3 I can manage a camera, I will try using my camera and report if it works.
17:21 ibiam this can help
17:21 http://wiki.oz9aec.net/index.p[…]eamer_cheat_sheet
17:24 vipulgupta2048_ <vipulgupta2048_!~vipulgupt@2405:204:1216:f93:3c4b:f3d6:f9ba:4e9e> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:24 yashagrawal3 seems good! Thanks :)
17:24 ibiam sure
17:25 yashagrawal3 Any other topic to be discussed?
17:25 ibiam so you're packing and working on your workflow this week
17:25 yashagrawal3 Yeah!
17:25 ibiam i think that'll be all
17:25 perrie_ has quit IRC
17:26 ibiam #end-meeting
17:26 meeting Meeting ended Sat May  5 17:26:07 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
17:26 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-05T17:03:51.html
17:26 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-05-05T17:03:51

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster