Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting meeting, 2018-04-24 21:00:12

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
21:00 meeting Meeting started Tue Apr 24 21:00:12 2018 UTC. The chair is Quozl. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
21:00 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
21:00 Quozl #topic what we have been working on
21:00 walterbender: hi.
21:02 i've reviewed convert activity pull requests (ibiam), but mostly been focused on music keyboard activity, which stopped working on latest ubuntu and debian; a deep dive into pdb, gdb, valgrind, strace, git bisect, csound community ... to find it was a debian patch to fix compiler warnings that caused it all.
21:02 anyone else here?
21:03 a-ritwik hi
21:03 satellit listening nothing to report
21:03 a-ritwik I was fixing bugs in Music Blocks
21:04 Quozl a-ritwik: hi, what's your first-name?  for my summary mail of meeting, i write down first-name.
21:04 a-ritwik Ritwik
21:04 Quozl oh, yes, of course, hello!
21:05 looks like we have very few people today.  i'll give others a minute then i'll move on to next topic.
21:06 yashagrawal3 <yashagrawal3!6725c95f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.103.37.201.95> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:06 Quozl yashagrawal3: hello, what have you been doing this week?
21:07 yashagrawal3 Quozl: Busy with examinations here, will be active from next week :)
21:07 Quozl 'k.
21:07 next topic ...
21:07 #topic move next meeting time
21:07 vaibhavdaren__ <vaibhavdaren__!uid295376@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ykqkgmdmogcgzbpj> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:08 Quozl i'll probably ask this same question next week, as i don't think we have enough people here to answer, but any comments on the three alternate times in my mail?
21:08 (A) UTC 1am, (B) UTC 10am, (C) UTC 11am.
21:12 yashagrawal3 Quoting Walter on email "Seems we have consensus for 10 PM IST on Fridays, which is 12:30 ET."
21:13 Quozl yashagrawal3: i've not seen that email; is that perhaps a different meeting?
21:13 walterbender Quozl, this is for the group meeting for the GSoC interns
21:14 Quozl walterbender: thanks.
21:14 yashagrawal3 Quozl: GSoC meeting. My bad.
21:14 walterbender I'll send an email out to devel
21:14 there will be individual meetings with mentors as well
21:14 Quozl walterbender: welcome back, done anything interesting this week?
21:14 walterbender but this is the admin meeting
21:14 Quozl, I was traveling most of the week
21:15 but did manage to fix one issue in Music Blocks as per a request from the Japanese team
21:15 Quozl walterbender: same here, back from civilisation now.
21:15 walterbender I am back in civilization... was in Washington DC :P
21:15 Quozl heh.
21:15 crazy place.
21:16 walterbender: any comment on the time of this meeting?  us/eastern 9pm, 6am, or 7am?  or leave it as it is?
21:16 walterbender I prefer this time, but I am flexible
21:17 Quozl walterbender: and out of interest, how are the gsoc interns spread across the zones?
21:17 walterbender Quozl, almost all in South Asia
21:17 but the mentors are spread everywhere
21:18 Quozl okay, i'll bring this topic up again next week.  no change to meeting time yet.
21:18 any other topics anyone?
21:19 walterbender not from me
21:19 yashagrawal3 none from me
21:20 a-ritwik none from me as well
21:20 Quozl okay, let's close the meeting, all in favour please +1  a-ritwik: yashagrawal3: walterbender: satellit: thanks for being here.
21:20 yashagrawal3 +1
21:20 a-ritwik +1
21:20 walterbender +1
21:20 Quozl #endmeeting
21:21 meeting Meeting ended Tue Apr 24 21:20:59 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
21:21 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-24T21:00:12.html
21:21 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-04-24T21:00:12

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster