Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting meeting, 2018-04-10 21:00:09

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
21:00 meeting Meeting started Tue Apr 10 21:00:09 2018 UTC. The chair is Quozl. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
21:00 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
21:00 Quozl #topic quorum
21:00 Pro-Panda Hi
21:00 Quozl #agreed quorum achieved
21:00 hello.
21:00 #topic what we have been working on
21:00 riyalohia <riyalohia!0e8bf3aa@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.243.170> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:00 Pro-Panda (1)Port Write to Python 3. (2)Update GTK+ 3 Porting guide. (3)Fix issues and review PRs in activities
21:01 Quozl i've reviewed pull requests, tagged releases for Find Words, Abacus, Moon, and Chart, and focusing on testing OLPC's group of activities on Ubuntu 18.04 beta.
21:02 rdrsadhu Migrating pages from wiki.sugarlabs.org to GitHub using an automated script
21:02 Quozl walter can't make it today, he sent his apology and what he has been working on to sugar-devel@.
21:03 riyalohia I have fixed some music blocks issues, updated guide and still working on some existing issues.
21:03 Quozl thanks rahul, rudra.  what's your firstname riyalohia?  sorry if i've asked before.
21:04 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!uid288009@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-qaflibxddgwfoywq> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:04 riyalohia Quozl, it's riya
21:04 Quozl thanks riya.
21:04 vipulgupta2048 Hi, everyone.
21:04 riyalohia Quozl, Welcome :)
21:05 Quozl hello vipul.
21:05 Pratul1997 I have nearly completed with dashboard feature and would complete phase I of my proposal by next week.
21:05 Quozl thanks pratul.
21:06 any other discussion on topic; what have we been working on?
21:06 vipulgupta2048 I have successfully fixed my Kernel Panic issue. Pushing forward. Will make a PR tomorrow.
21:06 Still a WIP
21:06 Quozl thanks vipul.
21:06 rishabhnambiar[m Hi Quozl , I've been learning to add a Heroku Button to a smaller node.js app before trying it with Sugarizer.
21:07 Quozl thanks rishabh.
21:09 okay, any other questions or discussion topics after this?
21:09 Pro-Panda none from my side
21:10 Quozl i don't know when gsoc slots are allocated; i'm not a mentor, but thanks for all your work anyway, even if you end up in different projects for your summer.  ;-)
21:10 vipulgupta2048 Also, I am thinking to halt migration of activities for now focusing more on fixing issues on activities as my script is ready and has been tested.
21:11 I would still be contributing. Lot of work that needs to be done.
21:11 Quozl vipulgupta2048: documentation that can't go into help-activity because of broken or not-working activity source, could instead go into the activity source repository.
21:12 rdrsadhu: also relevant for your work.
21:12 rdrsadhu thanks,
21:12 vipulgupta2048 Quozl: I know that, but still I personally wouldn't feel right. Migrating documentation for activities that don't work.
21:13 Quozl vipulgupta2048: yes, it's hard to even test the documentation if the activity doesn't work.
21:13 vipulgupta2048 I will take a crack at the issues atleast once. I think this would be tje best step forward.
21:13 *the
21:14 Quozl any other questions for the meeting?  i'll give it a minute then move on.
21:15 motion to close meeting, all in favour please +1.
21:15 Pro-Panda +1
21:15 rdrsadhu +1
21:15 riyalohia +1
21:15 Pratul1997 +
21:15 vipulgupta2048 +
21:15 Quozl rishabhnambiar[m: ?
21:16 must have lost connection.
21:16 #endmeeting
21:16 meeting Meeting ended Tue Apr 10 21:16:32 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
21:16 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-10T21:00:09.html
21:16 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-04-10T21:00:09

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster