Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting meeting, 2013-08-02 18:36:03

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
18:36 meeting Meeting started Fri Aug  2 18:36:03 2013 UTC. The chair is lionaneesh. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:36 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
18:36 lionaneesh LOL
18:37 The meeting bot doesn't answer me.
18:37 Anyway, lets continue.
18:38 Jenneh_mobile has quit IRC
18:40 boredomist lionaneesh: so what would you like to discuss?
18:41 lionaneesh #topic Previous 2 weeks work
18:41 boredomist: Could you start by summarizing what you did in the past week.
18:41 boredomist Well past week is what I mentioned above for the meeting
18:43 lionaneesh boredomist: Okay. I read that.
18:44 boredomist: So, are we done with the server?
18:44 Any issues/wishlist/todos?
18:44 boredomist Well for now, I'd say I don't want to add large new features
18:44 Instead I want to focus on creating the activity
18:45 and then any gaps in functionality or major issues can be fixed as they are identified
18:45 still thinking of adding more translation services if there's time later on
18:45 Jenneh_mobile <Jenneh_mobile!~Jenneh@Jenn.wireless.rit.edu> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:46 lionaneesh Did you come across some more free translation services?
18:46 boredomist I haven't actively looked in a while, so no, nothing new there
18:47 Unless you have suggestions?
18:48 lionaneesh boredomist: Not really, no.
18:49 I don't know of any more free translation services.
18:49 boredomist: Do you have some code review requests?
18:49 boredomist I'll check
18:49 lionaneesh That I could look into and maybe provide suggestions?
18:50 gonzalo_odiard__ boredomist, question, did you see the activity Words?
18:50 boredomist gonzalo_odiard__: I don't think so, no
18:51 gonzalo_odiard__ boredomist, looks like a good candidate for integration with your work
18:51 boredomist lionaneesh: maybe if you have suggestions for how to cleanup translate.app.ratelimit
18:51 Because I think that's pretty messy
18:51 gonzalo_odiard__: do you have a link i could check out?
18:52 gonzalo_odiard__ boredomist, http://activities.sugarlabs.or[…]/sugar/addon/4315
18:55 Jenneh_mobile has quit IRC
19:01 lionaneesh boredomist: Why do you find that code messy?
19:01 I don't see any flagrant elegancy issues with it.
19:02 boredomist I don't know, I don't really like having the RateLimit class being a pseudo-singleton
19:06 lionaneesh: It would be great if you could just skim through as much of the code as possible and see if anything jumps out at you as poorly written or so
19:06 lionaneesh Okay. I will do that.
19:06 Anything else you want me to do?
19:06 Any help/suggestions needed on the client side?
19:07 boredomist Well I'll probably be needing a bunch of help with the activity development
19:07 But I can't think of anything specifically for right now
19:10 lionaneesh Okay.
19:11 I'll look into the code tomorrow morning, and will email you with questions and suggestions (if any). I think this project is moving at a great pace and is on schedule.
19:11 Any concerns?
19:11 boredomist Thanks for the feedback.
19:12 None right now, no
19:12 lionaneesh Okay perfect.
19:12 Any feedback for me?
19:12 Am I doing something wrong?
19:12 Or would you like me to do something that I am not at present?
19:13 boredomist Well you've been busy, so I haven't been able to get a lot of feedback on my work recently, but that's understandable
19:13 I think we should get back to a more regular meeting schedule
19:13 surajgillespie has quit IRC
19:14 lionaneesh boredomist: Sure. I want that too.
19:14 So, shall we decide upon a fixed schedule now?
19:15 boredomist Saturday at the same time as the weekly Friday meeting has worked in the past, I belive
19:15 Would that be possible?
19:15 lionaneesh Sure
19:16 boredomist Okay great. Unless you have a different preference, let's do that then
19:16 lionaneesh Perfect then.
19:16 Anything else you want to ask before I end this meeting?
19:17 boredomist Nope
19:17 lionaneesh boredomist: Okay cool.
19:18 Thanks for this meeting.
19:18 Bye and have a nice day ahead.
19:18 #endmeeting
19:18 meeting Meeting ended Fri Aug  2 19:18:09 2013 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
19:18 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-02T18:36:03.html
19:18 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]13-08-02T18:36:03

Minutes | Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster