#sugar-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by dirakx2 at 14:06:49 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. dx3 (dirakx2, 14:11:08)
    1. ACTION: dirakx2 should ask a contributors request for XOs (# to be determined) (dirakx2, 14:18:06)
    2. ACTION: silbe to publish new patch sets (fixing at least the Feedback device icon bug) (silbe, 14:19:14)
    3. ACTION: silbe to do a new build with the updated patch sets (silbe, 14:24:22)
    4. ACTION: all others with XOs to help testing the new build (silbe, 14:24:43)
    5. ACTION: m_anish port mesh disable hack to dx3 (m_anish, 14:26:28)

  2. AC-AU status. (dirakx2, 14:30:42)
    1. http://roundup.sourceforge.net/ (icarito_web, 14:40:47)

  3. updates (dirakx2, 14:54:40)


Meeting ended at 15:03:53 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dirakx2 should ask a contributors request for XOs (# to be determined)
  2. silbe to publish new patch sets (fixing at least the Feedback device icon bug)
  3. silbe to do a new build with the updated patch sets
  4. all others with XOs to help testing the new build
  5. m_anish port mesh disable hack to dx3


Action items, by person

  1. dirakx2
    1. dirakx2 should ask a contributors request for XOs (# to be determined)
  2. m_anish
    1. m_anish port mesh disable hack to dx3
  3. silbe
    1. silbe to publish new patch sets (fixing at least the Feedback device icon bug)
    2. silbe to do a new build with the updated patch sets


People present (lines said)

  1. dirakx2 (62)
  2. silbe (41)
  3. icarito_web (22)
  4. m_anish (19)
  5. jvonau (10)
  6. meeting (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.