Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2018-07-20

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:07 Quozl has quit IRC
00:07 [scs]_ has quit IRC
00:07 Pro-Panda[m] has quit IRC
00:10 rishabhnambiar[m has quit IRC
00:10 JatinD[noreply] has quit IRC
00:10 abhiriot[m] has quit IRC
00:11 jaskiratsingh[m] has quit IRC
00:15 Quozl <Quozl!~quassel@download.laptop.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
00:15 [scs]_ <[scs]_!scs@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
00:15 Pro-Panda[m] <Pro-Panda[m]!uid285@beta.alwyzon.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
00:34 perrie has quit IRC
00:35 perrie <perrie!~perrie@129.56.158.26> has joined #sugar-meeting
00:39 perrie has quit IRC
00:47 rishabhnambiar[m <rishabhnambiar[m!rishabhnam@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-krdlidxuxekurzgg> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:54 JatinDhankhar[m] <JatinDhankhar[m]!jatindhank@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-udefqbxozsnfxvpe> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:54 jaskiratsingh[m] <jaskiratsingh[m]!jaskiratsi@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-anzyklvsyysxffik> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:54 abhiriot[m] <abhiriot[m]!abhiriotma@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-xrwibtwiidulalkf> has joined #sugar-meeting
02:24 richar <richar!be688352@gateway/web/freenode/ip.190.104.131.82> has joined #sugar-meeting
02:24 richar Hi
02:26 Is someone there?
02:39 richar has quit IRC
02:53 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf00cc73588b99c​9c7a7.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
02:58 llaske has quit IRC
07:50 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
09:43 jaskiratsingh[m] has quit IRC
09:43 JatinDhankhar[m] has quit IRC
09:43 rishabhnambiar[m has quit IRC
09:43 abhiriot[m] has quit IRC
09:54 rishabhnambiar[m <rishabhnambiar[m!rishabhnam@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-kacmjhuorvxlsuko> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:34 llaske has quit IRC
10:36 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:36 llaske has quit IRC
10:36 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:45 JatinDhankhar[m] <JatinDhankhar[m]!jatindhank@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-nquevvxvivgrkuqd> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:45 jaskiratsingh[m] <jaskiratsingh[m]!jaskiratsi@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-awlqdzinszjghncu> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:45 abhiriot[m] <abhiriot[m]!abhiriotma@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-eohxkvabkmaizoqd> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:56 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:28 yashagrawal3 <yashagrawal3!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:30 rdrsadhu <rdrsadhu!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:30 GrannieB <GrannieB!c0a14648@gateway/web/freenode/ip.192.161.70.72> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:37 iq <iq!b6bacd88@gateway/web/freenode/ip.182.186.205.136> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:03 divyanshu <divyanshu!0e8bf3aa@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.243.170> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:03 divyanshu Hey
14:04 rdrsadhu Hi Divyanshu, how are you?
14:06 divyanshu I am fine :)
14:06 what about you ?
14:06 rdrsadhu good :)
14:06 divyanshu please share the progress :)
14:07 let start meeting first
14:07 #startmeeting
14:07 meeting Meeting started Fri Jul 20 14:07:06 2018 UTC. The chair is divyanshu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:07 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
14:07 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Please share the progress :)
14:07 rdrsadhu This week I Moved and updated documentation of
14:07 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Great :)
14:07 rdrsadhu Read Etexts, PlayGo, Info Slicer, HitTheBalls, Classroom Broadcast
14:08 99% of working activities which had its documentation in the wiki, have been migrated
14:08 I might have missed a few. I'll recheck and let you know next week
14:09 divyanshu rdrsadhu: sure :)
14:09 rdrsadhu: please do update the blog as well :)
14:09 rdrsadhu yes, this week's blog will be updated over the weekend
14:09 In the coming weeks:
14:09 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Great :)
14:10 rdrsadhu I plan to fix a bug Encountered a bug while working with the help-activity
14:10 -> https://github.com/godiard/help-activity/pull/63
14:10 ignore, the wrong english. I already had that written and copy pasted :p
14:12 also, polish and improve all the documentation moved so far. (update screenshots etc)
14:12 Nothing more, as of now.
14:12 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Great :)
14:12 rdrsadhu No roadblocks or issue
14:12 thanks
14:12 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Have you received feedback as well on GSOC?
14:13 rdrsadhu you mean the review you left for 2nd evaluation?
14:13 divyanshu rdrsadhu: any obstacle?
14:13 rdrsadhu no obstacles
14:13 divyanshu rdrsadhu: yes
14:14 rdrsadhu Yes, I did receive that. Thank you for your kind words and the encouragement. They mean a lot
14:14 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Welcome :)
14:14 rdrsadhu: any other Question for me?
14:15 rdrsadhu no. Have a great day, thank you for your time :)
14:16 divyanshu rdrsadhu: Great let's end the meeting then :)
14:16 rdrsadhu sure.
14:16 thanks again
14:16 divyanshu rdrsadhu: welcome again :)
14:16 #endmeeting
14:16 meeting Meeting ended Fri Jul 20 14:16:55 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
14:16 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-20T14:07:06.html
14:16 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-07-20T14:07:06
14:17 divyanshu rdrsadhu: please share the logs with the community :)
14:17 rdrsadhu okay
14:18 divyanshu has quit IRC
14:18 rdrsadhu has quit IRC
14:25 perrie <perrie!~perrie@129.56.55.139> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:30 GrannieB has quit IRC
14:45 perrie has quit IRC
14:59 yashagrawal3 has quit IRC
15:13 llaske_ <llaske_!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:13 llaske has quit IRC
15:17 llaske_ has quit IRC
15:18 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:29 yashagrawal3 <yashagrawal3!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:31 yashagrawal3_ <yashagrawal3_!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:34 yashagrawal3 has quit IRC
15:48 yashagrawal3_ has quit IRC
15:48 yashagrawal3_ <yashagrawal3_!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:52 ibiam <ibiam!~ibiam@105.112.89.154> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:53 samsongoddy <samsongoddy!~samsongod@105.112.89.154> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:04 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!~vipulgupt@117.242.232.209> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:16 a-ritwik <a-ritwik!0e8bc409@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.196.9> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:21 Pro-Panda <Pro-Panda!312146da@gateway/web/freenode/ip.49.33.70.218> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:22 iqra <iqra!b6bacd88@gateway/web/freenode/ip.182.186.205.136> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:22 vaibhavdaren <vaibhavdaren!~vaibhavda@180.151.77.23> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:24 riyalohia <riyalohia!dfeeaee7@gateway/web/freenode/ip.223.238.174.231> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:25 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@183-37-145-5.dyn.cable.fcom.ch> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:25 a-ritwik has quit IRC
16:25 Pro-Panda Hi everyone.
16:25 rishabh42 <rishabh42!~rishabh@182.69.57.232> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:25 ibiam hey Pro-Panda
16:26 vaibhavdaren hello everyone
16:26 walterbender hi
16:26 rishabh42 hey everyone :)
16:26 riyalohia Hi
16:26 vipulgupta2048 Yo
16:27 amanharitsh123 Hello :D
16:27 ibiam hi walterbender
16:27 walterbender hi ibiam
16:27 a-ritwik <a-ritwik!0e8bc409@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.196.9> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:27 ibiam welcome back
16:27 walterbender thx..
16:27 samsongoddy welcome
16:27 walterbender it has been a crazy last 6 weeks or so for me... no end in sight to the busy times
16:28 rishabh42 welcome back walterbender , hope all well :)
16:30 rdrsadhu <rdrsadhu!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:30 walterbender #start-meeting
16:30 meeting Meeting started Fri Jul 20 16:30:34 2018 UTC. The chair is walterbender. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:30 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
16:30 walterbender I think we are A-to-Z today
16:30 so, a-ritwik can you please start us off?
16:31 a-ritwik yes
16:31 1) Work done during last week
16:31 I added keys in keyboard corresponding to pitches in the clamp.
16:31 Further I worked and now on pressing keys in custom keyboard gives sound output.
16:31 Saving output of standard keyboard in terms of blocks, and making some changes in standard keyboard.
16:32 2)Issues none
16:32 2) For next week
16:32 Saving output of standard keyboard is already done. I will add save for custom keyboard.
16:32 It will take 2-3 days. After that I will move to pitch tracker.
16:33 divyanshu <divyanshu!9d259998@gateway/web/freenode/ip.157.37.153.152> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:33 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@softbank-robotics-gw1.ter4​.eqx2.par.cust.as8218.eu> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:33 walterbender lots of good progress this week.
16:34 a-ritwik walterbender: Thanks
16:34 walterbender has not checked the commits from the last 24 hours
16:34 did you sort out the getnote issue?
16:34 a-ritwik walterbender: I have added commits 2 hours ago, check when you are free.
16:34 walterbender: yes, done
16:35 walterbender amanharitsh123, how about you? please tell us about your week?
16:35 amanharitsh123 Hi , everyone.So last week was mostly testing and finding a cloudron solution. I build a image on my current master branch and tested that. Pushed some final commits like deleting docker images
16:35 and checking for all other nitty gritties which are left. I am about to send images on the devel list by tomorrow evening. Moving forward to the cloudron part , We initially faced an roadblock because
16:35 cloudron requires a domain first. I tried with a free domain but it doesnt work the way as expected. mohayon suggested localtunnel. I installed that after facing some nodejs issues
16:35 but that doesnt seems to be compatible with cloudron either. Finally Lionel bought a .website domain for the project , it worked and cloudron seems to work now. Now it comes the packaging
16:35 sugarizer for cloudron. Now we hit a roadblock as the building process crashed with error  "Source to large", we removed some activities as well as git folder but it still crashes with the same error.
16:35 So I will try to reach out the cloudron community by their forum or contact email to ask for the help regarding this issue. Hope I could find a workaround ASAP.
16:36 walterbender source too large, even w/o Music Blocks :)
16:37 amanharitsh123 I removed TB , scratch too but still
16:37 walterbender everyone, bear in mind that there are about 2.5 weeks of coding left, so please remember that documentation is part of the work :P
16:37 amanharitsh123 +1 :)
16:38 walterbender good luck with the bug
16:38 iqra, are you next?
16:38 iqra yes, hi!
16:38 amanharitsh123 Thank you walterbender :)
16:38 iqra Work done this week:
16:38 ibiam iqra, hi
16:38 iqra 1.I have added audio to the blocks of Math Sticks activity. 2.Fixed positioning of homeview in landscape mode. 3.Made the web version changes also in android app. 4.Fixing stop button issues in android app. 5.Caryl asked to work on Amazon app for primero1. I have send a testing link to caryl for testing the kindle app version on her device.   For next week:
16:38 1.Work on documentation of code and final report for the final evaluation phase 2.testing android primero app and fixing any issues found in android app
16:39 blog post:   https://iqragsoc.wordpress.com[…]c-coding-week-13/
16:39 walterbender super
16:39 ibiam awesome
16:39 iqra +1
16:40 pikurasa <pikurasa!~devin@146-115-15-122.ma.subnet.cable.rcncustomer.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:40 llaske has quit IRC
16:40 walterbender octamois, your turn?
16:41 ibiam iqra: in moving the code to sugarlabs, it'll be great if that is done after GSoC
16:41 at that point every thing should be complete
16:41 iqra ok
16:42 pikurasa apologies for being late. I just read logs at http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]eeting/2018-07-20 I will do some testing now
16:42 walterbender Pro-Panda, I guess octamois is AFK
16:43 do you want to go next?
16:43 Pro-Panda Sure, Hi everyone
16:43 Work done last week:
16:43 - Working on porting sugar
16:43 - more fixes in sugar-toolkit-gtk3 while doing so
16:43 - https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/803
16:43 - https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/802
16:43 Work planned for next week:
16:43 - continue porting sugar
16:44 - Document the changes implemented
16:44 Difficulties:
16:44 - call to os.environ.copy() giving different values in Python 2 and Python 3
16:44 walterbender Pro-Panda, what issues are you bumping into (beyond telepathy)?
16:44 Pro-Panda - some difficulties with a few dbus call signatures; unable to follow the traceback properly
16:44 walterbender: The issue of making activitychooser window modal
16:44 walterbender you anticipated my question :)
16:45 Pro-Panda I haven't given activitychooser another attempt yet. Will do so this week :)
16:45 walterbender I have confidence you'll figure it out.
16:46 Pro-Panda I will make packages for all components this week so that others can also test and guide better :)
16:46 walterbender You must have a pretty detailed understanding of the entire Sugar stack at this point
16:46 divyanshu walterbender: +1
16:46 Pro-Panda walterbender: Almost all (but telepathy :P)
16:47 walterbender ok... rdrsadhu I think you are next?
16:47 rdrsadhu yes, Hello!
16:47 (1) what I did during the week:
16:47 Moved and updated documentation of
16:47 Read Etexts, PlayGo, Info Slicer, HitTheBalls, Classroom Broadcast
16:47 ;
16:47 95% of all activities which works and
16:47 had a documentation page at the wiki, have been migrated.
16:47 mohayon has quit IRC
16:48 rdrsadhu I might have missed one/two. I'll recheck and let you know.
16:48 .
16:48 (2) what I plan to do in the coming week:
16:48 a) Encountered a bug while working with the help-activity
16:48 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@softbank-robotics-gw1.ter4​.eqx2.par.cust.as8218.eu> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:48 rdrsadhu -> https://github.com/godiard/help-activity/pull/63
16:48 I plan to work on this.
16:48 b) Start documenting all the work
16:48 .
16:48 (3) any concerns/roadblocks/issues:
16:48 None
16:49 thanks
16:49 I'll put up this week's blog over the weekend.
16:49 jaskirat <jaskirat!uid272023@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-dbogulsiuiffooch> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:49 jaskirat Hello everyone !!!
16:50 walterbender Great. We will be in much better shape by the end of the summer re help and maintainability
16:50 rdrsadhu yes
16:50 jaskirat walterbender: hi
16:50 walterbender hi jaskirat
16:50 riyalohia, are you next?
16:50 riyalohia walterbender, yes.
16:51 Updates:
16:51 1. Finish with the functionality of save button.
16:51 2. Changed pitch number blocks functionality according to selected temperament.
16:51 3. Changed pitch blocks functionality according to selected temperament by making changes in one of the js file (musicutils.js)
16:51 4. Currently I am working on edit button functionality of js.
16:51 In the coming week:
16:52 1. Finish with details of widget.
16:52 2. Work on documentation.
16:52 walterbender did you sort out the bug I had encountered with pitch number?
16:52 pikurasa riyalohia: Yes, please start documentation.
16:52 mohayon has quit IRC
16:52 riyalohia walterbender, yes, that bug is solved.
16:52 walterbender, Are there any other changes required in musicutils?
16:53 walterbender riyalohia, I'll try to review over the weekend (I have a long flight :)
16:53 riyalohia pikurasa, sure.
16:53 octamois nips in, sorry missed the chance (Dinner clash)
16:53 riyalohia walterbender, okay :)
16:54 walterbender BTW, Music Blocks is definitely going to Japan... so all of your and a-ritwik 's hard work will put to use
16:54 riyalohia walterbender, sounds great :)
16:54 Pro-Panda +1
16:54 a-ritwik +1
16:54 riyalohia pikurasa, please test edit button functionality when you get a chance.
16:55 jaskirat walterbender: sounds great , sorry to interrupt ! I added more few things to the TB book, did you see it ?
16:55 riyalohia Although, there is a bug I am trying to figure out.
16:55 pikurasa riyalohia: will do!
16:56 riyalohia thanks :)
16:57 walterbender moving on... vaibhavdaren I think it is your turn?
16:57 divyanshu has quit IRC
16:57 vaibhavdaren This week we I have been working on Advanced level challenges for TurtleBlockJS.
16:57 I have completed the creation of challenges of Advanced difficulty level.
16:57 exercise list:-
16:57 https://docs.google.com/spread[…]/edit?usp=sharing
16:57 Remaining tasks of the week[sat-sun]
16:57 1) fix artwork of earlier levels
16:57 2) “make changes in the guide as pointed out by mentor Walter and Jaskirat.
16:57 3)create artwork for levels of bonus difficulty.
16:57 Issues: None.
16:57 the markdown scaling issue fixed
16:57 https://github.com/vaibhavdare[…]ite/tablecheck.md
16:57 The tasks for Next Week
16:58 1) Test the challenges and  Make improvements like increasing default pen size etc.
16:58 2) Some of the challenges may be difficult for the new users so discussions about the need of creation of separate help page which contains hints for some of the stages and solutions for the difficult ones.
16:58 3)Create the Bonus Challenges page.
16:58 4)start with documentation
16:58 jaskirat vaibhavdaren: this sounds good it gonna be good more
16:59 vaibhavdaren jaskirat:+1
16:59 walterbender vaibhavdaren, if you have time at the end, maybe some challenges for some of the CS concepts, e.g., using the heap, boxes as dictionaries, while, until, events...
16:59 jaskirat +1
17:00 vaibhavdaren walterbender:+1
17:00 sure
17:02 that's all from my side
17:02 walterbender vipulgupta2048, are you ready?
17:02 vipulgupta2048 Hi everyone !!
17:02 Yes
17:03 This week, and next
17:03 - Completed this https://github.com/rdrsadhu/beta-migration-script except the new additions. Will get them done tonight
17:03 - In pipeline, 30+ activities that probably work/have help pages and not migrated/miscellaneous
17:03 - Project finishing days —> Follow the project submission guidelines google provided for work product. Hence preparing
17:03 Repository - https://github.com/vipulgupta2048/SugarPort and
17:03 Blog - https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/gsoc2018/
17:03 Tracker - https://docs.google.com/docume[…]/edit?usp=sharing
17:03 - One week for our mystery person + finishing up and getting things ready.
17:03 - Extended work with Sugar Labs ~ Deployment of ASLOv3 ASAP & helping out in miscellaneous task. Solving old open issues.
17:03 - Also, I made an extended script for automated fixing, will be making one more for compatibility checking
17:03 Had a small hitch with an import error of sugar3.activity, seems like my virtual environment didn't have global packages activitated.
17:03 Fixed it.
17:03 Had a meeting with my mentors as well.
17:03 walterbender is really looking forward to the launch
17:04 vipulgupta2048 A year in the becoming
17:04 walterbender it is a big job with lots of moving parts
17:04 vipulgupta2048 True that.
17:04 walterbender and some community resistance :P
17:04 vipulgupta2048 I gotta rush if there is nothing else.
17:05 walterbender that's it. thx
17:05 yashagrawal3_, ?
17:05 vipulgupta2048 Thanks walterbender
17:06 walterbender I guess yashagrawal3_ is not here today.
17:06 Thanks everyone for your updates.
17:06 octamois is here
17:06 walterbender octamois, great. wanna give your update?
17:07 octamois Hello
17:07 sorry there was dinner clash today.
17:07 This week my college started, New semester came like a storm, I just struggled with installing the sugar-toolkit-gtk3 but today Quozl mentioned python3-port branch, I was missing this. Could not do progress this week. I will cover it by this weekend, put blog by Tuesday and fix previous bugs.
17:07 My project will wrap by end of the month. I was buried under college work.
17:07 Next week : Fix bugs remaining over last PR's, if time permits, port something new. EOF
17:08 I will have ported sugar running on my system by tomorrow and will pick the pace again.
17:08 samsongoddy has quit IRC
17:09 octamois That's all I can address at the moment ( Nothing significant )
17:09 walterbender I hope you manage to make the time to complete your work.
17:09 if there is nothing else, let's wrap things up.
17:10 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
17:10 ibiam +1
17:10 walterbender See everyone next week.
17:10 Pro-Panda Thanks everyone :)
17:10 walterbender #end-meeting
17:10 meeting Meeting ended Fri Jul 20 17:10:15 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
17:10 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-20T16:30:34.html
17:10 ibiam thanks walterbender, everyone
17:10 meeting Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-07-20T16:30:34
17:10 rdrsadhu thank you :)
17:10 vaibhavdaren thanks everyone
17:10 Pro-Panda has quit IRC
17:10 riyalohia has quit IRC
17:10 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@softbank-robotics-gw1.ter4​.eqx2.par.cust.as8218.eu> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:11 jaskirat walterbender: any updates on book ?
17:11 pikurasa thank you all!
17:13 jaskirat waiting for walterbender comments in order to move further !
17:15 mohayon has quit IRC
17:17 rdrsadhu has quit IRC
17:17 vaibhavdaren has quit IRC
17:18 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@softbank-robotics-gw1.ter4​.eqx2.par.cust.as8218.eu> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:22 mohayon has quit IRC
17:25 divyanshu <divyanshu!0e8bf3aa@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.243.170> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:25 rishabh42 has quit IRC
17:28 iqra has quit IRC
17:29 divyanshu has quit IRC
17:38 yashagrawal3__ <yashagrawal3__!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:38 yashagrawal3_ has quit IRC
17:39 yashagrawal3_ <yashagrawal3_!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:42 yashagrawal3__ has quit IRC
17:43 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf00f0feabaace7​1c16c.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:44 a-ritwik has quit IRC
17:48 llaske has quit IRC
17:49 pikurasa has quit IRC
18:52 walterbender has quit IRC
18:57 ibiam has quit IRC
19:00 yashagrawal3_ has quit IRC
19:00 yashagrawal3__ <yashagrawal3__!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:11 yashagrawal3_ <yashagrawal3_!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:14 yashagrawal3__ has quit IRC
19:16 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf00f0feabaace7​1c16c.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:38 jaskirat has quit IRC
19:45 yashagrawal3_ has quit IRC
20:27 llaske has quit IRC
20:28 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf00f0feabaace7​1c16c.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:31 llaske has quit IRC
21:01 yashagrawal3_ <yashagrawal3_!~yashagraw@103.37.201.73> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:16 rishabhnambiar[m has quit IRC
21:16 abhiriot[m] has quit IRC
21:16 JatinDhankhar[m] has quit IRC
21:16 jaskiratsingh[m] has quit IRC
21:57 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf0039fe0ea22d2​66b33.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:01 llaske has quit IRC
22:10 rishabhnambiar[m <rishabhnambiar[m!rishabhnam@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-jfkqiszqrerhplsi> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:56 yashagrawal3_ has quit IRC
22:59 abhiriot[m] <abhiriot[m]!abhiriotma@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-uvomzwykekgerewj> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:59 JatinDhankhar[m] <JatinDhankhar[m]!jatindhank@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-toqcrvpcfohxreqk> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:59 jaskiratsingh[m] <jaskiratsingh[m]!jaskiratsi@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-qqrsmuraltvxtbal> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:53 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@static-5-51-4-147.ftth.abo.bbox.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:58 mohayon has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster