Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2018-05-22

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:28 walterbender has quit IRC
00:38 jaskirat <jaskirat!uid272023@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-hlurrflrhpeeyrne> has joined #sugar-meeting
00:54 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:17 walterbender has quit IRC
03:03 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf00301c3f3c6ed​e95c4.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:08 llaske has quit IRC
03:41 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:21 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@18.85.44.69> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:22 Quozl <Quozl!~quassel@antitheft.laptop.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:22 Vrondir <Vrondir!~Vrondir@85.187.40.216> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:23 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!~vipulgupt@117.242.228.42> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:06 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:08 llaske has quit IRC
07:34 llaske <llaske!~llaske@80.214.23.227> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:36 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
07:46 llaske has quit IRC
07:47 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:51 llaske has quit IRC
07:52 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!~vipulgupt@117.242.228.42> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:12 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
08:31 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:55 llaske has quit IRC
09:20 ibiam <ibiam!~ibiam@105.112.89.154> has joined #sugar-meeting
09:26 yashagrawal3 <yashagrawal3!~yash@47.8.168.204> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:04 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:09 llaske has quit IRC
10:09 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:14 llaske has quit IRC
10:29 Pro-Panda[m] <Pro-Panda[m]!uid227@beta.alwyzon.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:46 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:46 walterbender has quit IRC
10:46 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:48 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:55 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:56 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!~vipulgupt@117.242.228.42> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:58 Pro-Panda[m] Hi
10:58 vipulgupta2048 HI
10:59 Quozl hi.
10:59 walterbender hi everyone
11:00 Quozl #startmeeting
11:00 meeting Meeting started Tue May 22 11:00:01 2018 UTC. The chair is Quozl. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
11:00 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
11:00 Quozl #topic what we have been working on
11:00 walterbender has been tackling issues in the turtleart activity (Python version)
11:00 Quozl I've helped with telepathy porting, but mostly on the Record activity port to GTK+ 3; test scripting, copy to clipboard, tray scroll button hiding, fix colaboration, fix progress bar, fix busy cursor.
11:01 walterbender: yes, some good fixes i've reviewed from you in Turtle Art.
11:01 walterbender I've a few more tweaks I want to make before merging
11:01 there is still something broken with the coordinate space
11:02 Quozl walterbender: reminds me; is it Turtle Blocks or Turtle Art; there seems to be a mix of names.
11:02 walterbender also, I wonder if other activities are having trouble with full screen resizing? I added a work-around but maybe it is ia Sugar problem?
11:02 Quozl, it should be turtle blocks
11:02 mtd_ <mtd_!~mtd@107.242.116.67> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:03 walterbender I never changed the repo name from when it really was just turtle art
11:03 Quozl walterbender: interesting; i've failed to get fullscreen to work on Record, still on my todo list; i'll check to see if it is a new GTK+ problem.
11:04 walterbender I added a resize in the callback to the fullscreen a dn un-fullscreen buttons
11:04 It was not needed before
11:04 Quozl I needed queue_resize for the Record Video Box.
11:05 Just so that I could change it to thumbnail size while viewing a photograph.
11:06 ibiam hi
11:06 Quozl ibiam: hello, what have you been working on this week?
11:06 vipulgupta2048 Hi
11:07 I am have just started my work on activities that I will be fixing. Will make the pull requests tonight. Also, I am working with my community PyDelhi, on the devsprint that we are organizing with Sugar Labs. I also made the repo for my project, named as SugarPort taking it from the previous name it had WikiPort.
11:07 ibiam hi Quozl: nothing SL related, been studying for the SATs
11:07 Quozl Pro-Panda[m]: are you here?
11:08 vipulgupta2048 We need issues that would need to be resolved in the devsprints. I was hoping if I could get some in the devel meeting.
11:08 Quozl vipulgupta2048: how clued up are these guys?
11:08 vipulgupta2048 I have listed the prerequistes as installing Sugar in their system. Would that be fine.
11:08 Clued up? Quozl ?
11:08 Quozl vipulgupta2048: what is their degree of expertise?
11:09 vipulgupta2048 Ahhh ... That would be varying, We have beginners in Python and people who contribute to Cpython too. So yeah. All issues are appreciated.
11:10 Easy and hard. Hard ones don't get solved in devsprints. Since time is so less.
11:10 Quozl https://github.com/sugarlabs/s[…]t-gtk3/issues/368 is a complex issue requiring git bisect, C, make, build, and Python expertise.
11:10 ibiam Quozl: if an activity fails to run because of pygst, what's the fix?
11:10 Quozl ibiam: port to GStreamer 1.0
11:10 vipulgupta2048 I will sure note it down. Thanks. Any activities that need fixing. Or any active projects that would have a lot of issues. Pass it on.
11:10 I am compiling a list.
11:10 Just name the repo, and I will look over it.
11:11 Quozl vipulgupta2048: https://github.com/orgs/sugarlabs/projects
11:11 vipulgupta2048 Right. I already saw that.
11:11 Noted.
11:11 How about issues with sugraizer ?
11:11 Quozl vipulgupta2048: ask Lionel.
11:12 vipulgupta2048 Cool. But if any person wants to take it up then they could, right.
11:12 Quozl vipulgupta2048: i guess the blocking issues for Sugarizer are probably "can't download activities", and collaboration between computers or tablets.
11:13 vipulgupta2048 Okay, any documentation or reviews that needed to be done?
11:13 Quozl vipulgupta2048: no.
11:13 #topic PyDelhi devsprint
11:13 So are we finished with this topic?  Any other topics?
11:14 vipulgupta2048 Nothing more from my side.
11:14 walterbender vipulgupta2048, if someone wants to tackle it, it could be fun to make the artwork for the Python verison of Turtle look like the JS version
11:14 I think the design is cleaner
11:14 I could help
11:16 Quozl Last call; any other topics?
11:16 walterbender Tony is not here...
11:17 Quozl I don't think he likes me.  I'm guessing body odour.
11:17 walterbender I have a cold, so it doesn't bother me
11:17 yashagrawal3 Hello, regarding Pydelhi, I think there are several issues on various activities that will be easy to solve, vipulgupta2048 I can send you some
11:17 Quozl yashagrawal3: thanks.
11:17 vipulgupta2048 walterbender, we do have designers too. I will see what I can pull.
11:18 yashagrawal3, Send everything you got.
11:18 yashagrawal3 vipulgupta2048, OK, great!
11:18 vipulgupta2048 I will take anything, people love to contribute in sprints.
11:18 Quozl vipulgupta2048: and have you demonstrated Sugar Live Build?
11:18 vipulgupta2048 I have focus on my open issues this week, I will go back to it. When I am done with my PR's
11:19 Quozl ... I mean for a sprint, it is helpful to be able to demonstrate Sugar.
11:19 ibiam vipulgupta2048: what's the date for Pydelhi
11:19 ?
11:19 vipulgupta2048 Well, It is since the activities they will be fixing needs to be tested.
11:20 I have asked jaskirat to help. So he might be there
11:20 walterbender vipulgupta2048, it would be great if we have some reviewers queued up so people can get immediate feedback for their patches
11:20 vipulgupta2048 ibiam, it's on the 26th of May
11:21 That's the plan Quozl, I will send all the details on the mailing list soon enough. So we can arrange accordingly
11:21 llaske has quit IRC
11:21 vipulgupta2048 That's the plan, walterbender. Yes.
11:21 Quozl https://pydelhi.org/
11:22 vipulgupta2048 Right, that's us. I have been co-organizing events for the community for shy of an year now.
11:22 Quozl Okay, any other topics?  Motion; close meeting, all in favour please +1, any against please raise your topic.
11:22 walterbender +1
11:22 vipulgupta2048 I am hoping we could get something good out of the sprint. +1
11:22 mtd_ +1
11:22 Quozl mtd_: hi!
11:22 ibiam: yashagrawal3: ?
11:22 mtd_ Quozl: hi!
11:23 yashagrawal3 Can't make it to delhi but I'll be online reviewing PRs :). +1
11:23 ibiam +1
11:23 Quozl I was hoping to hear from Pro-Panda[m], but they must be busy; catch up in mail we will.
11:23 #endmeeting
11:23 meeting Meeting ended Tue May 22 11:23:35 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
11:23 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-22T11:00:01.html
11:23 Quozl thanks all!
11:23 meeting Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-05-22T11:00:01
11:23 vipulgupta2048 Thanks Quozl
11:23 ibiam thanks
11:23 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
11:24 walterbender Quozl, would be good to meet with Pro-Panda[m] and octamois to discuss the progress on Python3
11:25 Quozl mtd_: remind me, your first name?  for my notes.
11:25 mtd_ Martin
11:25 Quozl: ^^^
11:26 Quozl walterbender: might help, yes.  octamois seems stuck on reproducing Pro-Panda[m]'s work on the toolkit.  Pro-Panda[m] has solved many Telepathy problems; I think they need to be patient enough to work through them and adjust schedule as necessary; you might tell them how flexible schedule can be.
11:26 mtd_: thanks.
11:26 bikram has quit IRC
11:27 jaskirat has quit IRC
11:33 mtd_ has quit IRC
12:40 llaske <llaske!~llaske@80.215.111.251> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:45 llaske has quit IRC
13:15 yashagrawal3 has quit IRC
13:15 llaske <llaske!~llaske@80.215.111.251> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:31 llaske has quit IRC
13:48 Quozl has quit IRC
13:49 Quozl <Quozl!~quassel@antitheft.laptop.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:54 llaske <llaske!~llaske@80.215.111.251> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:55 llaske has quit IRC
14:32 llaske <llaske!~llaske@80.215.111.251> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:33 llaske has quit IRC
15:07 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:49 ibiam has quit IRC
16:10 ibiam <ibiam!~ibiam@105.112.89.154> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:14 llaske <llaske!~llaske@LFbn-1-3443-24.w90-127.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:18 llaske has quit IRC
16:18 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf007059fd75baa​ed15c.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:25 mtd_ <mtd_!~mtd@107.242.116.66> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:28 mtd_ has quit IRC
16:38 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!~vipulgupt@117.242.227.212> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:45 llaske has quit IRC
17:23 ibiam has quit IRC
17:40 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf007059fd75baa​ed15c.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:45 llaske has quit IRC
18:50 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
19:35 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf007059fd75baa​ed15c.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:46 Vrondir has quit IRC
20:47 Vrondir <Vrondir!~Vrondir@85.187.40.216> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:09 llaske has quit IRC
21:56 Quozl has quit IRC
21:57 Quozl <Quozl!~quassel@antitheft.laptop.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:07 walterbender has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster