Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2017-08-21

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
03:21 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:59 bikram has quit IRC
06:19 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:23 bikram has quit IRC
07:20 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:56 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:46 bikram has quit IRC
12:35 ClaudiaU has quit IRC
12:35 ClaudiaU <ClaudiaU!~ClaudiaU@owl.laptop.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:35 meeting * ClaudiaU-es has joined
12:38 Hrishi <Hrishi!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ltkiqtimgcmvohsn> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:33 Tabs16_ <Tabs16_!uid157594@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-pjoxpnpbsdfpcakq> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:34 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@pool-108-20-235-245.bstnma.fios.verizon.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:37 Hrishi hi
13:37 walterbender hi Hrishi
13:44 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@103.74.146.194> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:47 rishabh42 <rishabh42!~rishabh@122.176.13.56> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:48 Hrishi hi jatindhankhar, rishabh42
13:49 rishabh42 hey Hrishi
13:50 hi everyone
13:50 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:51 tony37 <tony37!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:52 tony37 has quit IRC
13:55 jatindhankhar Hi Hrishi, rishabh42
13:56 cristina_ <cristina_!1806e524@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.6.229.36> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:59 tony37 <tony37!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:59 walterbender #start-meeting
13:59 meeting Meeting started Mon Aug 21 13:59:43 2017 UTC. The chair is walterbender. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:59 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
13:59 walterbender hello everyone
14:00 this is our last meeting for the summer :P
14:00 I want to thank everyone for their contributions
14:00 coding and mentoring
14:00 Seetarama <Seetarama!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:00 walterbender and thanks to Google for their generous support
14:01 Seetarama Hi everyone
14:01 llaske <llaske!~chatzilla@80.215.212.235> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:01 walterbender shall we begin?
14:01 rishabh42 sure
14:01 walterbender jatindhankhar, can you please give an update/wrap up?
14:01 Hrishi hi llaske, Seetarama, cristina_, tony37
14:01 llaske hi all
14:01 Seetarama hi Hrishi
14:01 pragr07 <pragr07!9d3008d7@gateway/web/freenode/ip.157.48.8.215> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:01 cristina_ hi Hrishi
14:01 hi all
14:02 jatindhankhar walterbender. Oh, yes :)
14:02 sanjay_ <sanjay_!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:03 tarunsinghal92 <tarunsinghal92!453a669c@gateway/web/freenode/ip.69.58.102.156> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:03 jatindhankhar Aslo-v3 server has been shifted to new home https://aslo3-devel.sugarlabs.org/en/ and source code moved to sugarlabs repo https://github.com/sugarlabs/aslo-v3 (Thanks to scg)
14:03 Spanish https://aslo3-devel.sugarlabs.org/es/ and Hindi https://aslo3-devel.sugarlabs.org/hi/ translations have been added as well
14:04 Need your view on the migration script results that I emailed last weekend.
14:05 walterbender jatindhankhar, I will review it
14:05 jatindhankhar Next on list is category/tag system, so that users can click on a tag/category and activities sharing that tag will show up \\
14:05 walterbender jatindhankhar, did the issue with licenses get resolved
14:07 jatindhankhar walterbender, partly, yes. As per suggestion of scg, I am using both columns for licenses,  we recovered 51 activties and 700+ releases but some still have no license in DB, so we are skipping them.
14:07 walterbender jatindhankhar, thanks for all the great work this summer.
14:07 tony37 skipping the activity or the license
14:08 jatindhankhar walterbender, thanks you for the support and guidance :)
14:08 tharangi <tharangi!~dinuka.ja@123.231.120.90> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:08 walterbender It will be huge plus to have a new ASLO
14:08 jatindhankhar tony37, skipping activities for now, was waiting for walterbender's response.
14:08 walterbender we cannot have activities without a license
14:09 so we need a triage party to figure it out
14:09 jatindhankhar tony37, Here is the migration script https://gist.github.com/jatind[…]4f68b87e917e8353a
14:09 Some activities don't have icon (icondata is null, we can either use a default icon or skip them (which is the current behavior of script for now )
14:09 tony37 Jatin - I'll read it after the meeting.
14:10 jatindhankhar +1
14:10 walterbender jatindhankhar, we should be able fix that in our triage meeting too
14:11 jatindhankhar Yes and discuss more features as well afer that
14:11 scg hey guys, I'll take a look to Jatin's script today as well. So I can confirm it's ok at least for me.
14:11 jatindhankhar :thumbs_up:
14:11 walterbender any other questions for jatindhankhar ?
14:12 pikurasa <pikurasa!~devin@146.115.15.122> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:13 walterbender pragr07, can you please provide your summary report?
14:13 pragr07 sure
14:14 all the elements, except filters has been integrated with the UI part of it
14:14 walterbender pragr07, what is the work left for the filters?
14:15 pragr07 i have to handle multiple filters
14:15 walterbender: incase more tan 1 filters iare used
14:15 pikurasa pragr07: which branch is testable now?
14:15 pragr07 do we have to chain them in series?
14:16 pikurasa: the code is there in Tabs's "Timbre_Widget" repo
14:16 pikurasa pragr07: thanks. I saw some new branches and was not sure
14:16 walterbender pragr07, you code is integrated in Tab's branch?
14:17 Tabs16_ pikurasa: synth , osc envelope and effects are working
14:17 pragr07 walterebnder: yes
14:17 Tabs16_ pragr07: if I add two synths, which  is given priority?
14:18 pragr07 Tabs16_: i haven't really tested it for multiple synths
14:18 Tabs16_ as far as I see, the three type of synths are working simulataneously?
14:19 am , duo and fm?
14:19 walterbender Tabs16_, I thought we decided on one at a time
14:19 hence the replace code
14:20 Tabs16_ Yes,I saw that
14:20 that's why I was asking
14:20 but we can have multiple synths right?
14:20 I am not sure which is a better thing, a single synth or multiple synths like we currently have?
14:20 walterbender Tabs16_, I don't know... pragr07 ?
14:21 pragr07 walterbender: i think single synth is better
14:21 because at a time how will multiple synths work
14:21 Tabs16_ I tried all three , it working okay :p
14:22 pragr07 tried as in audio testing?
14:22 Tabs16_ yup
14:22 walterbender let's stick with one at a time for now
14:22 Tabs16_ walterbender: pikurasa  can provide a better insight
14:22 okay no issues then
14:22 walterbender great
14:22 pikurasa Tabs16_: pragr07 different voices can perform with different synths right now?
14:23 walterbender pragr07, Tabs16_ what are the open issues before merging to master?
14:23 pragr07 walterbender: if effects and filters both are used, then i have chained the synth first with the filter and then with effects
14:23 is that correct?
14:23 walterbender pragr07, sounds correct
14:23 pragr07 ok
14:23 walterbender does it work in your testing?
14:23 Tabs16_ walterbender: Testing I guess is major
14:24 walterbender OK
14:25 Tabs16_ pikurasa: right now we can define the voice in set timbre and then apply the widget features
14:25 pikurasa Tabs16_: yes
14:26 I understand that
14:27 walterbender anything else for pragr07 ?
14:28 rishabh42, can you please sum up?
14:28 rishabh42 walterbender, sure
14:28 pikurasa pragr07: let's be in touch this week
14:28 pragr07 pikurasa: sure
14:28 llaske has quit IRC
14:30 walterbender rishabh42, ???
14:30 rishabh42 walterbender, last week I shifted to downloading the xo files during the build and then installing them instead of using copying the xos to the image builder and then using them, that way I was able to reduce the size of the image builder and those xo files were binaries anyway. I also merged my code with SL's rpi23-gen-image repo
14:30 Hrishi https://github.com/sugarlabs/r[…]en-image/issues/9
14:31 "You should use Write, now that the problem is solved, and also because it is the best available."
14:31 rishabh42 there are 2 xos which I had generated, should I upload it to my Sunjammer page and use that instead of including them too?
14:31 Hrishi, I just built an image with that, was writing it to my SD card
14:32 Hrishi rishabh42 : and also you are still using wget with what I suggested or the method quozl wrote?
14:32 walterbender rishabh42, did you see quozl's email re Write and Abiword?
14:32 rishabh42 walterbender, yes, I just built an image with that, was writing it to my SD card
14:32 walterbender rishabh42, great
14:33 rishabh42 Hrishi, I tried the code that quozl had suggested but it didn't work
14:33 walterbender sounds like it will resolve the flicker problem
14:33 Hrishi yes it does
14:34 rishabh42 walterbender, can I publish the xos of physics ad turtleblocks to my sunjammer page and include the link in the builder?
14:34 walterbender rishabh42, yes
14:34 Hrishi that is what I suggested and Quozl also
14:35 rishabh42 Quozl had suggested to discuss it with walterbender before publishing
14:35 walterbender rishabh42, any other issues ?
14:35 Hrishi rishabh42, walterbender : the USB issue can be bad
14:35 rishabh42 walterbender, the alsa and usb one, will work on those issues after documenting the current progress
14:36 Hrishi also, you should work on performance.
14:36 walterbender rishabh42,it is most important to document how others can maintain and improve upon your work
14:36 rishabh42 tony37, hi, did you contact anyone from the RPi org regarding listing the image on their site?
14:37 walterbender, +1
14:37 walterbender any thing else for rishabh42 ?
14:38 tony37 rishabh42 - sorry I can't help there - don't know anyone involved at RP Foundation
14:39 rishabh42 walterbender, how can we publish the build on RPi's website?
14:39 tony37, it's okay, thanks for trying
14:39 walterbender rishabh42, I will try to sort that out
14:40 rishabh42 walterbender, thanks and did those testers get back to you?
14:40 walterbender rishabh42, yes... they didn't have any specifics except to say things generally worked well
14:40 rishabh42 walterbender, that's nice, thanks :)
14:41 walterbender OK...
14:41 sanjay_, can you please sum up?
14:42 sanjay_ Hello walterbender, Sure
14:43 The towards first version for release is here, https://sanjaykumarr.github.io/MindMath/ . Tony gave me a detailed feedback on the activity and minor changes that are required. I am making it.
14:44 The calculator challenge part is new and I would be glad if you can try it
14:45 walterbender sanjay_, I will test
14:45 tony37, any comments?
14:46 tony37 Do we have a bundle of this activity in aslo v3?
14:47 walterbender tony37, I think we need to transfer the repo to sugarlabs???
14:47 jatindhankhar, ^^
14:47 tony37 I believe the 'I know the trick' should present challenges with that trick so that the user can become proficient. Then when proficient, the calculator part will be the 'final test'.
14:47 walterbender scg ^^
14:48 tony37 I don't know the new process. Naturally, in ASLO only a bundle is needed.
14:49 jatindhankhar * back
14:49 back
14:49 walterbender jatindhankhar, can you remind us of the new process for submitting activites for ASLO3?
14:50 tony37 Also, this is a web activity with phaser.js
14:50 as a dependency
14:50 jatindhankhar Developer either makes a release, if it contains the bundle, aslo will extract info from bundle, else source code will be used
14:51 scg walterbender: there's an sugarlabs activity github org that needs to be clean first. Then we need to move all activity repos to it. They will work on that repo as always.
14:51 walterbender tony37, phaser.js is in the lib dir of the bundle???
14:51 scg walterbender: the only diff is when submitting the new bundle.
14:51 walterbender scg, this would be a new bundle
14:51 jatindhankhar walterbender: So, we can avoid migration script, if we inject all activities via new process ?
14:52 scg walterbender: once repo is inside sugarlabs activity org, there's no difference if it's a new bundle or not. it just triggers the new release process on GH or upload on GH.
14:52 walterbender jatindhankhar, I think we need both
14:52 scg, so the new process is transfer the repo.
14:52 works for me
14:53 scg walterbender: yes, we might configure also the webhook in the current repo
14:53 walterbender: but I think we need to have a single org for all activities
14:53 walterbender scg, +1
14:53 we should move on...
14:54 sanjay_, jatindhankhar scg thanks for the update
14:54 jatindhankhar +1
14:54 scg we need to finish migration this week and then sanjay might do first release with current aslo and let the game begins
14:55 walterbender Seetarama, can you please give your summary?
14:55 Seetarama ok walterbender
14:55 jatindhankhar But we will need to trigger releases in such way that versions are released in ascending order
14:56 Seetarama Work done the past week: 1)Documentation almost done. Will share by today/tmr. 2)Code clean up(with comments,indentation) for non critical files like html pages done. When final testing is done, I will do code clean up for the js and css scripts. 3)Responsiveness changes. 4)SEO changes 5)Changes to make sure website works properly for non main-stream browsers 6)Deleting unnecessary files 7)Optimization changes 8)Removing inline css
14:56 9)README file of repository modified. 10)Changes were made which were discussed with you the last week. 11)Design changes
14:56 tony37 has quit IRC
14:57 Seetarama My internet is currently a bit slow, once it is fine, I will commit the new code changes
14:57 walterbender +1
14:57 tony37 <tony37!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:57 tony37 sorry, lost the connection
14:58 walterbender Seetarama, when do you think we are ready to switch to the new site?
14:58 Seetarama walterbender: please have a look at the website when you have time and suggest changes if any
14:58 walterbender Seetarama, OK
14:58 Hrishi scg what's the status of hosting Seetarama's website?
14:59 walterbender maybe an invitation to the entire community for last minute comments
14:59 Seetarama walterbender: once we are done with final testing and improvising the optimization further
14:59 scg Hrishi: I would love to have 48hs a day.
14:59 Hrishi scg : :(
14:59 walterbender scg, I thought south of the equator there were 48 hours per day :)
14:59 scg Hrishi: Trying to make some space on my schedule. I will do my best for this week.
14:59 Hrishi sorry
15:00 scg walterbender: haha come and try ;)
15:00 We need at least one more sysadmin here.... I'm alone lately
15:00 Seetarama walterbender: I created a Google Form and shared in the mailing list last week
15:01 Hrishi scg : good luck for your better schedule :D
15:03 Seetarama walterbender: Quozl suggested to work on few changes. For few of the suggestions, I will need to discuss with you
15:03 scg off-topic: so if you know some guys that would like to work as a sysadmin, feel free to provide my contact. I can mentor them to have another sysadmin in the mid-term.
15:04 walterbender scg, I am guessing Hrishi would like to learn more about sysadmin
15:04 Seetarama, please send me a detailed email with your concerns
15:04 Hrishi walterbender : whoa, I was just thinking to type it :D
15:04 walterbender any other questions for Seetarama ?
15:05 Seetarama ok walterbender
15:05 jatindhankhar scg: count me in too, want to get more into Devops (correct term ?)
15:05 walterbender jatindhankhar, Hrishi would be great to get more sysadmin help. thx
15:05 Seetarama, thanks...
15:06 Tabs16_, can you please add anything else we didn't cover earlier
15:06 scg good Hrishi, jatindhankhar! let's talk in another channel about this.
15:06 Tabs16_ we need to figure out what types of macros we will need for the widget
15:06 jatindhankhar walterbender, scg: +1
15:07 walterbender Tabs16_, I can discuss that with you
15:07 Tabs16_ Sure, rest everything we have discussed
15:08 walterbender Tabs16_, thx
15:08 tarunsinghal92, can you please sum up?
15:08 Seetarama walterbender: :)
15:08 tarunsinghal92 ok walterbender
15:08 I have made few improvements to the api and dashboard like turning off stats module etc. More details can be found on this blog https://github.com/tarunsingha[…]gramming-Phase-IX
15:08 Final version of the dashboard can be accessed through the following link. http://35.167.50.63:8080/dashboard/
15:08 username | password: tarun | pokemon
15:08 All the features and functionalities has been implemented that was discussed
15:09 walterbender great
15:10 jatin_ <jatin_!~jatin@103.74.146.194> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:10 walterbender tarunsinghal92, Looks nice.
15:10 tarunsinghal92 thanks walterbender
15:10 walterbender I'll poke around a bit after the meeting
15:10 tarunsinghal92 ok
15:10 walterbender any comments for tarunsinghal92 ?
15:10 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
15:11 walterbender tharangi, do you have a summary?
15:11 tharangi 1. Credits page changed the UI. -https://sandbox.musicblocks.ne[…].php?page=credits 2. Currently working on FAQ and added few to the content. - https://sandbox.musicblocks.ne[…]ndex.php?page=faq 3. Play with MB - Added 4 lessons. CSS changes need to be done. Quickly added the content. I will try adding some relevant GIFs whereever possible as examples. - https://sandbox.musicblocks.net/manual-th
15:11 arangi/index.php?page=tutorial 4. Components of MB - Added some descriptions to blocks. Ealier I have missed to add block images to Rhythm content and added them.  5. Auxiliary Tool bar - Added a GIF showing the auxikiary tool bar items.-https://sandbox.musicblocks.ne[…]ge=auxiliary_tool 6.Quick Start: Did some css changes and added a Image demonstrating the toolbars and workspace in MB. - https://sandbo
15:11 x.musicblocks.net/manual-thara​ngi/index.php?page=quick_start
15:11 Need to add content to Glossary and I will work on that. HCB 14 GIFs earlier I have done a mistake where I am creating them from the beginning at each step, which is not progressive. I created few today and I will add that to examples as soon as possible.
15:12 walterbender tharangi, it is really coming together nicely
15:12 tharangi Initally I thought of implementing a system to contribute to documentation from documentation website itself. I don't think it will be possible to implement such process within the coming week. I will propose a another method. For now what I though was is having some Readme files for separate pages and contributors can go in the standard procedure as contributing to a github repo; if the added content is valid we can approve that
15:12 by merging the pull request and manually add that to the relevant web page.
15:12 walterbender tharangi, I will try to add more FAQ content
15:12 Hrishi tharangi : did you add how to use MB offline with less error on chromium?
15:14 pikurasa tharangi: small thing
15:14 tharangi hriship: added one q on how to run offline to FAQ. can you tell me more about what you are telling now?
15:14 walterbender tharangi, I think using github makes sense for contributions
15:14 pikurasa tharangi: please check spelling on all "palette" (some of the e's are missing)
15:14 tharangi another option is, anyone with technical background(know html, css) can fork the website, and do the documentation changes on it self, and send a pull request.
15:15 Hrishi tharangi : yes, I am telling to use a chrome flag while launching,
15:15 wait
15:15 pikurasa tharangi: If I run the SQL database, then we can upload lesson plans?
15:15 tharangi pikurasa: ohh yes. I saw that then forgot. Will change that now itself.
15:16 Hrishi --allow-file-access-from-files is the flag, or python -m SimpleHTTPServer
15:16 find here : https://github.com/walterbende[…]blocks/issues/694
15:16 pikurasa Hrishi: I never found "--allow-file-access-from-files" to work any differently, but we can add it
15:17 Seetarama has quit IRC
15:17 Hrishi pikurasa : yes it works. The errors you showed me don't occur after I use this
15:17 you can compare
15:17 tharangi pikurasa: yes
15:18 pikurasa: you mean to upload .tb files, videos and descriptions..right..
15:18 walterbender we can sort out these little details
15:18 the important thing is the core framework is working :)
15:18 tharangi walterbender: how are we hosting this?
15:18 pikurasa tharangi: yes, I will try it
15:19 should be capable of doing this
15:19 tharangi walterbender: are we keeping my repo or creating a branch in MB repo?
15:19 walterbender I think we'll want to host it on a Sugar Labs server
15:19 pikurasa knows "too much" about this stuff for a guitarist :p
15:20 walterbender tharangi, As long as it is obvious where to find your repo (a link from the README.md in my repo?) then I think we are OK
15:20 pikurasa tharangi: please add your instructions for running database
15:20 tharangi: personally, I think the image is nice, too, but I know that adds a big binary to the git repo
15:20 tharangi pikurasa: okay. I will do.
15:21 pikurasa but I am sympathetic to the newbies
15:21 walterbender let's error on more info
15:22 pikurasa a link to online instructions may be good as well
15:22 from a reliable source
15:22 Hrishi found this doc PR https://github.com/walterbende[…]icblocks/pull/674
15:22 tony37 has quit IRC
15:23 walterbender any questions for tharangi ?
15:23 tharangi I will try to find a online reosource, if not let's add a complete readme.
15:23 pikurasa tharangi: good work this week. Let's keep the momentum. Also, please send me quick email when you are done every day this week.
15:23 walterbender Raphaelt[m], I realize I skipped you, My apologies
15:23 tharangi will do so.
15:23 pikurasa I want to add some info to your code and send PR
15:24 tharangi: thanks again
15:24 walterbender we should wrap up
15:25 please, everyone
15:25 write your summary blog post and fill out the final evaluations
15:25 thanks everyone
15:25 lots accomplished this summer
15:25 Hrishi tharangi : add that offline doc pls
15:25 walterbender Hrishi, maybe make a PR?
15:26 Hrishi fine.
15:26 tony37 <tony37!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:26 walterbender Hrishi, would be good to add it to the FAQ to
15:26 too
15:26 mohayon Raphael maybe you can update in a short and quick message :-)
15:26 walterbender mohayon, is Raphaelt[m] here?
15:27 Hrishi walterbender : FAQ has an offline section, I will add it to it
15:27 walterbender +1
15:27 Raphaelt[m] Yes i'm here
15:27 walterbender Raphaelt[m], sorry to have missed you earlier
15:27 can you give a quick summary?
15:27 Raphaelt[m] No problem
15:27 Yes
15:28 tarunsinghal92 has quit IRC
15:28 Raphaelt[m] So i have rework some class, and add the sugarizer icon to both off the project
15:28 And we have a meeting this week to see if it's work properly
15:29 walterbender Raphaelt[m], all sounds good
15:29 and not too much work for wrapping up
15:29 Raphaelt[m] Yes
15:29 mohayon We will deploy on 10 tablets with a teacher :-)
15:29 Should be a good way to wrap things up
15:29 walterbender nice
15:30 mohayon, please let me know how it goes
15:30 mohayon Yes, we will communicate about this
15:32 walterbender super
15:32 OK
15:32 we should end the meeting
15:32 again, thanks all
15:32 tony37 bye
15:32 walterbender #end-meeting
15:32 meeting Meeting ended Mon Aug 21 15:32:24 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
15:32 tony37 has quit IRC
15:32 meeting Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-21T13:59:43.html
15:32 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]17-08-21T13:59:43
15:32 pikurasa thanks everyone!
15:36 Hrishi Thanks!
15:40 cristina_ has quit IRC
15:44 pragr07 has quit IRC
16:08 mohayon has quit IRC
16:13 walterbender has quit IRC
16:13 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@AStLambert-651-1-134-158.w90-43.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:15 mohayon_ <mohayon_!~mohayon@AStLambert-651-1-134-158.w90-43.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:16 pikurasa has quit IRC
16:17 mohayon has quit IRC
16:18 mohayon_ has quit IRC
16:18 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@AStLambert-651-1-134-158.w90-43.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:20 sanjay_ has quit IRC
16:22 mohayon has quit IRC
16:25 jatin_ has quit IRC
16:26 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@103.74.146.194> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:27 rishabh42 has quit IRC
16:27 rishabh42 <rishabh42!~rishabh@122.176.11.92> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:32 tharangi has left #sugar-meeting
16:41 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@static-176-158-235-228.ftth.abo.bbox.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:45 mohayon has quit IRC
16:47 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@static-176-158-235-228.ftth.abo.bbox.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:14 rishabh42 has quit IRC
17:17 mohayon has quit IRC
18:56 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
19:13 Tabs16_ has quit IRC
20:15 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@pool-108-20-235-245.bstnma.fios.verizon.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:36 Hrishi has quit IRC
20:47 eohomegrownapps <eohomegrownapps!uid202914@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ovreazdrraqwnpeg> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:58 walterbender has quit IRC
23:08 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:44 walterbender has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster