Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2017-08-07

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:30 circ-user-jnPEN has quit IRC
03:19 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:23 bikram_ <bikram_!~bikram@108.61.4.123> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:26 bikram has quit IRC
03:29 bikram_ has quit IRC
03:29 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:58 bikram_ <bikram_!~bikram@108.178.53.130> has joined #sugar-meeting
04:01 bikram has quit IRC
04:04 bikram_ has quit IRC
04:05 bikram_ <bikram_!~bikram@108.178.53.130> has joined #sugar-meeting
04:05 bikram_ has quit IRC
04:05 bikram <bikram!~bikram@108.178.53.130> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:40 Hrishi <Hrishi!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-mdeohnyxeyuozlok> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:02 bikram has quit IRC
08:02 bikram <bikram!~bikram@108.178.53.130> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:49 Hrishi has quit IRC
09:05 satellit_e has quit IRC
09:11 satellit_e <satellit_e!~satellit@2601:602:880:1907::f15b> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:08 bikram_ <bikram_!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:08 bikram_ has quit IRC
10:08 bikram_ <bikram_!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:09 bikram has quit IRC
10:11 bikram__ <bikram__!~bikram@184.154.251.178> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:11 bikram_ has quit IRC
10:14 bikram <bikram!~bikram@202.63.242.180> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:15 bikram__ has quit IRC
10:57 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:20 bikram has quit IRC
11:34 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:44 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@103.74.146.205> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:49 zeecoder <zeecoder!dfe5b305@gateway/web/freenode/ip.223.229.179.5> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:51 tarunsinghal92 <tarunsinghal92!453a669c@gateway/web/freenode/ip.69.58.102.156> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:53 zeecoder Hi walterbender
13:53 walterbender hi zeecoder
13:53 zeecoder I mailed you the link to the final cartoon builder port to Gtk3 also the rst file for cartoon builder help.
13:53 Can you please check it once before I create a PR?
13:53 walterbender zeecoder, I didn't have a chance to test it this weekend. Out of town guests.
13:55 zeecoder Also I went through the flicksticks activity. But there is a lot of use of pixmaps colormaps and all the drawing is done using GC. So the port to cairo will be time consuming.
13:57 Tabs16_ <Tabs16_!uid157594@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ymoocavyswlgaasn> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:58 walterbender zeecoder, let's look at the popular downloads on activities.sugarlabs.org to priortize for the last two weeks of coding
13:58 the mamamedia apps seem to have been a swamp
13:58 zeecoder Ok I will check it out.
13:59 cristinadp <cristinadp!1806e524@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.6.229.36> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:59 walterbender we should get started...
13:59 #start-meeting
13:59 meeting Meeting started Mon Aug  7 13:59:32 2017 UTC. The chair is walterbender. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:59 cristinadp hi all
13:59 meeting Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
13:59 walterbender top of the alphabet this week :)
13:59 jatindhankhar, can you please start us off?
13:59 hi cristinadp
14:00 jatindhankhar Hi walterbender
14:00 cristinadp hi walterbender
14:00 Seetarama <Seetarama!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:00 jatindhankhar Can I start after someone else (second place) ? Doing some minor tweaks to UI
14:01 Seetarama Hi everyone!
14:01 tarunsinghal92 Hi everyone!
14:01 tharangi <tharangi!~dinuka.ja@112.134.64.52> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:01 Tabs16_ hello all !
14:01 tharangi Hello
14:01 walterbender jatindhankhar, OK.
14:01 Raphaelt[m], are you here?
14:01 pikurasa <pikurasa!~devin@146.115.15.122> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:01 Raphaelt[m] Yes
14:02 walterbender could you please start?
14:02 Raphaelt[m] Ok
14:02 Sanjay_ <Sanjay_!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:03 Raphaelt[m] So, last I have worked on the new device view, the final version, almost finish, need to verify if nothing bug, there a preview on my blog, updated this morning : https://sugarizer-deployment-t[…]-in-progress.html
14:03 And I currently working on the new instruction view, working on the UI right now
14:04 walterbender Raphaelt[m], seems much simpler
14:04 which is a plus
14:04 Raphaelt[m] I would like to finish that for the end of week, like that I can go into the Android App to change thing that we discuss, little thing
14:04 tony37 <tony37!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:04 Raphaelt[m] I agreed
14:04 walterbender any roadblocks to your finishing up your project?
14:04 Raphaelt[m] But maybe change some color
14:05 Right now, no
14:05 mohayon_ <mohayon_!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:05 walterbender any comments/questions for Raphaelt[m] ?
14:06 Raphaelt[m], thanks and good luck wrapping up your project
14:06 Raphaelt[m] Thank's
14:06 walterbender Sanjay_, are you ready with your update?
14:06 Sanjay_ Yeah.
14:07 mohayon has quit IRC
14:07 jatindhankhar walterbender, I am done with minor tweaks. Ready to update :)
14:07 walterbender jatindhankhar, as soon as Sanjay_ finishes
14:07 jatindhankhar Okay
14:07 mohayon_ has quit IRC
14:08 Sanjay_ This week I worked on few left over works and also studied few errors that I was unable to fix previously.
14:08 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:08 Sanjay_ My blog post on reason behind the math tricks, http://sanjaykumarap.blogspot.[…]e-posting-my.html
14:09 Actually, Tony suggested to keep iit very simple and not take it too mathematical. I am attempting to bring it that way.
14:09 walterbender Sanjay_, are you close to finishing?
14:10 what are the open issues remaining?
14:11 Sanjay_, ?? tony37 ??
14:11 Sanjay_ I had two issues pending for long time. One is solved now. I am looking for a work around for the other. I have explained why is it happening in the GitHub isses
14:11 And with more UI changes, I hope I am close to completion.
14:11 Integrating it will be the primary tasks for the coming week.
14:12 Along with adding new little things
14:12 walterbender any comments/questions for Sanjay?
14:12 tony37 Walter, Sanjay - to be finished we need a Sugar Web Activity which can be added to ASLO and that is complete from a user's perspective.
14:12 walterbender Sanjay_, please push hard to get this complete...
14:13 jatindhankhar, ready?
14:13 jatindhankhar Yes
14:13 Sanjay_ I had few issues with conectivity in past weeks that delayed my work a little. I am pushing hard to complete it now. I will surely make it up.
14:13 jatindhankhar This week scg and I worked on fixing the i18n (scg did most of the refactoring and fixing redirects) and re-did the UI.
14:14 Here is the new website http://aslo.jatindhankhar.in:5000/en/
14:14 Blog post depicting the design iterations and decisions - https://jatindhankhar.in/blog/[…]gar-labs-week-14/
14:14 I am eagerly waiting for the feeback on the same.
14:16 walterbender jatindhankhar, can you send an email out to sugar-devel soliciting feedback?
14:16 Looks great, BTW
14:16 jatindhankhar Sure :D
14:17 tony37 At a glance, I don't see the summary and description from ASLO
14:17 jatindhankhar Now the UI is almost in place. This week I intend to write tests for aslo-v3 and write decent documentation.
14:17 tony37 The developers do not seem to be correctly identified (Fortune Maker, for example).
14:17 walterbender tony37, the summary is in the details
14:17 jatindhankhar summary is in the details card
14:18 tony37 Not in the two I looked at Fortune Hunter, and OOO4dkids
14:18 walterbender jatindhankhar, what about the preview images?
14:18 tony37 That could be a bad sample
14:19 walterbender also, jatindhankhar how do I get back from the details view?
14:19 jatindhankhar walterbender, screenshot carousel will be done in a day or two.
14:19 walterbender jatindhankhar, nice
14:19 Tabs16_ jatindhankhar: website is nice (y)
14:19 jatindhankhar tony37, it fetches developers list form the GH API. currently from following org https://github.com/sugarlabs-test
14:20 tony37 You need the devlopers identified on ASLO
14:20 jatindhankhar walterbednerm thaks, Back button or click on the icon to go back to the index
14:20 tony37, didn't get you. We are fetching developers from GH API. Should we do something else ?
14:21 walterbender jatindhankhar, "click on the icon"? Which icon?
14:21 tony37 Yes - identify from ASLO the developer who originally contributed the activity.
14:21 jatindhankhar walterbender, sugarlabs icon inside the navigation bar.
14:22 walterbender jatindhankhar, Was not obvious at least to me.
14:22 jatindhankhar tony37, Yes, we fetch the list of developers from the Github API, https://developer.github.com/v[…]os/collaborators/. If a developer contributed, he/she will be in the list
14:23 tony37 Jatin - look up Forune Hunter on ASLO - it has a summary and identifies three developers
14:23 jatindhankhar walterbender: Sorry. What should we do to hint the user about going back to index ?
14:24 tony37, you mean inside the activity.info ?
14:24 tony37 No - on http://activities.sugarlabs.org
14:24 walterbender jatindhankhar, maybe "home" icon on the nav bar?
14:25 jatindhankhar This one https://activities.sugarlabs.o[…]/sugar/addon/4274 ?
14:25 walterbender jatindhankhar, will there be sort by popular?
14:25 jatindhankhar Sorry this one https://activities.sugarlabs.o[…]/sugar/addon/4272 ?
14:26 mohayon_ <mohayon_!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:26 tony37 Jatin - yes
14:26 jatindhankhar walterbender, Yes that shoudl work. No yet, since we don't have any metrics. But we are planning on to track no of downloads as a metric for popularity
14:26 walterbender +1
14:27 tony37 Walter Bender - how can we have any information on what is popular - few of our users have access to the internet
14:27 walterbender tony37, maybe you and jatindhankhar can discuss where he is mining the data in #sugar while we continue
14:27 tony37 Yes - we can do it offline
14:27 walterbender jatindhankhar, any roadblocks to deploying by the end of the month?
14:27 jatindhankhar tony37, I will look into this. If developers are listed inside the repo or bundle, maybe inside activity.info, it will get priority over gh list.
14:28 walterbender, Work is smooth IMO. Testing and mocking will be little difficult but I guess I will be able to handle it with the help of scg.
14:28 walterbender jatindhankhar, thanks. great work
14:29 Seetarama, can you please give your update?
14:29 Seetarama sure
14:29 mohayon has quit IRC
14:29 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:30 jatindhankhar tony37, walterbender, popularity in my opinion is no of downloads and if it's local then popularity will be based on downloads of that particular instance. Thank you for the feedback
14:30 walterbender jatindhankhar, +1
14:31 tony37 Popularity is not connected to the number of downloads. Clearly activities included in a OLPC release represent the majority of installed activities.
14:31 Seetarama Worked on the below things the past week. 1.Changing header menu(navbar). 2.Loader screen related changes. 3.Chat window related changes. 4.Improving responsiveness. 5.Created 2 new pages. One for Music blocks and other for Turtle blocks JS. 6.Improving typography. 7.Start working on SEO. 8.Typos correction wherever possible. 9.To keep it simple on non mainstream browsers, I disabled the IRC chat and loader for them. 10.Makign sur
14:32 Goals for this week: 1. Working on improving SEO. 2. Adding more content and creating new pages if required. 3. Responsiveness improvements. 4. Optimization 5. Header menu changes.
14:32 to be discussed with mentors for additional goals.
14:32 walterbender tony37, I think those are "recommended" vs popular
14:33 mohayon_ has quit IRC
14:33 walterbender Seetarama, seems like good progress
14:33 tony37 Walter - another offline discussion
14:33 Seetarama Thanks walterbender
14:33 jatindhankhar tony37, in that case we can have a static list of popular activities and if some activities are downloaded by many, then we can append them to the popularity list ?
14:33 walterbender Seetarama, what help do you need to ensure you finish?
14:34 Seetarama im working on few things currently which are essential. Apart from them, I don't think there are much roadblocks.
14:35 scg also explained about the hosting of the current website
14:35 thanks scg
14:35 walterbender Seetarama, push to the finish :)
14:35 thx
14:35 pikurasa git push
14:35 to the finish!
14:36 Seetarama +1 walterbender
14:36 walterbender Tabs16_, can you please give your update?
14:36 Tabs16_ Okay
14:36 Seetarama pikurasa :)
14:36 Tabs16_ this week Prachi and I had worked on the envelope block integration
14:36 pikurasa Hi Tabs16_!
14:36 Seetarama walterbender: I also wrote the blog post for the past week.
14:37 Tabs16_ I also tested it for many cases
14:37 hi pikurasa
14:37 such as multiple envelope blocks
14:37 I also optimised the code, though haven't pushed the optimised code yet
14:37 walterbender Tabs16_, were you guys able to get audio feedback into the widget?
14:37 Tabs16_ Moreover, we are working on effects integration
14:37 yes for envelope it is working
14:38 walterbender Tabs16_, great
14:38 hasn't tested yet
14:38 Tabs16_ I am thinking to add "play" functionality in order to directly play the notes of  "set-timbre" block
14:38 pikurasa I did not try multiple envelope yet
14:38 Tabs16_: more info, please
14:39 Tabs16_ pikurasa: the last envelope block added changes will be reflected
14:39 pikurasa play, whatever is inside a set-timbre block
14:39 ?
14:39 mohayon_ <mohayon_!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:39 Tabs16_ pikurasa: yes along with the selected timbre componets
14:39 there are two things to consider :
14:39 1. Composition for timbre block macro
14:40 pikurasa When the user clicks "save" it would be nice if a "set-timbre" block with the corresponding name were created
14:41 Tabs16_ 2. I am not able to understand multiple filter blocks addition since at the end , only changes made in the last added block will be reflectd and it sound weird to add multiple filters to the same notes
14:41 pikurasa: Yes we can add that
14:41 walterbender Tabs16_, What is the least common denominator of the custom timbre?
14:41 Tabs16_ instead of manually taking out set timbre block
14:41 walterbender:  I am not sure I understand your question
14:42 walterbender Tabs16_, if we want a macro, what blocks should always be included?
14:42 mohayon has quit IRC
14:42 walterbender Tabs16_, I suspect we will multiple macros to set defaults for different types of instruments
14:42 Tabs16_ I think envelope and synth
14:42 walterbender but is there a common set of blocks in all instruments?
14:43 Tabs16_, then let's just include those in the macro
14:43 Tabs16_ I think at the moment,envelope and oscillator can be common
14:43 walterbender Tabs16_, a couple of comments:
14:43 pikurasa walterbender: that is a good question for approaching this issue. +1
14:44 walterbender (1) can we have the controls for any blocks in the timbre clamp open automatically when the widget opend?
14:44 (2) related question: can we have more than one control open at a time?
14:45 Sanjay_ has quit IRC
14:45 Tabs16_ re 1 , a default control?
14:45 re 2, for example envelope and filter controls opening at the same time?
14:46 walterbender not default: the control for any block in the widget clamp to start
14:46 re 2, yes
14:46 Hrishi <Hrishi!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-mybjzyrpbbzjxiwz> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:46 pikurasa hi Hrishi
14:46 Hrishi pikurasa: hi
14:46 pikurasa Tabs16_: is discussing weeks progress
14:46 walterbender we should hash out these details after the meeting.
14:46 Hrishi Sorry, I am busy in an Indian festival today. Rishabh42 won't be available also
14:47 walterbender meanwhile Tabs, what roadblocks if any do you have?
14:47 Hrishi, yes... he told me.
14:47 Tabs16_ not major roadblocks, but things that can be improved upon discussion
14:47 a lil bit confused on addition of multiple filter blocks
14:48 pikurasa Tabs16_: howso?
14:48 walterbender Tabs16_, let's discuss that in #sugar
14:48 Tabs16_ sure walterbender
14:49 walterbender tarunsinghal92, are you here?
14:49 tarunsinghal92 yes
14:49 walterbender Tabs16_, thx.
14:49 pikurasa be back in five min
14:49 walterbender tarunsinghal92, please give your update
14:49 tarunsinghal92 ok
14:49 Previous week, I have worked on tweaking the UI to make it look similar to the sugarizer client. Here is the link for demo: http://35.167.50.63:8080/dashboard
14:50 Apart from that, I have added some graphs in stats module and will continue to add more this week too.
14:50 Here is the link for the blog 10; https://github.com/tarunsingha[…]amming-Phase-VIII
14:51 walterbender tarunsinghal92, are those icon colors from Sugar?
14:51 tarunsinghal92 yes
14:52 using the same svg files
14:52 as admin doesnot have any colors
14:52 so added default red and blue
14:52 walterbender I don't call colors so harsh in sugar
14:52 electric
14:53 tarunsinghal92 hmm
14:53 maybe its becuase of the background color of grey
14:53 but tone of red and blue color is same as sugar
14:54 walterbender tarunsinghal92, could be...
14:54 it is all equiluminent
14:54 tarunsinghal92, fyi https://github.com/sugarlabs/s[…]aphics/xocolor.py
14:55 tarunsinghal92 i will try to change the colors to suit the them well
14:55 walterbender tarunsinghal92, any roadblocks? seems you are close to finishing
14:55 scg not related to current subject but just want to point out that developers is wrong for Fortune activity in ASLOv3 because it was pushed wronly w/o history information.
14:56 so no need to parse any file IMO
14:56 walterbender scg, I suspected as much :)
14:56 any questions for tarunsinghal92 ?
14:56 tarunsinghal92 i dont think I have any roadblocks for now...some minor iterations and we should be done then
14:57 walterbender tarunsinghal92, good luck finishing up. thx
14:57 tarunsinghal92 thanks walterbender
14:57 walterbender tharangi, can you please give an update?
14:57 tharangi Created a lesson plan for 'Play with Music Blocks' section and shared with mentors. I selected 4 lessons from the existing guide for this. - https://docs.google.com/docume[…]/edit?usp=sharing. I need to finalize the proposed approach and nature of the lessons to proceed.
14:58 Apart from that, I selected some songs for the examples page with the guidence from Devin. For the example, 'Hot Cross Buns - First Form Discovery Start',  Devin shared a progressive series of 14 sub activities each adding one-two blocks and build up Hot Cross Buns and I am currently creating GIFs for those examples set and for other examples. It takes some time to create GIFs. :( I need some clarifications to be made and I will c
14:58 ontact Devin through email for that today.
14:58 I started working on adding content to 'FAQ' and 'Glossary' pages too, once they are 90% complete I will share for suggestions/ comments before adding to the webpage.
14:58 I integrated a MySQL database for 'Contributing to MB' section and will commit that to code. Once properly tested and completed I will commit that to the github within next 2-3 days. (Probably by Wednesday meeting  for MB)
14:59 walterbender tharangi, sounds good
14:59 tharangi My blog post: http://dinukaasblog.blogspot.c[…]sugar-labs-6.html (This is not complete and still writing in detail)
14:59 walterbender hopefully a few good lesson idea will spark more from the community
14:59 pikurasa the database sounds nice
14:59 thanks for blog
14:59 tharangi pikurasa: blog is not complete yet. I will write in detail how I solved PDF issues and all.
15:00 pikurasa tharangi: did you catch that the one change to me HCB's example is duplicate blocks for the "One Penny, Two Penny" (per walterbender's suggestion)
15:03 walterbender tharangi, anything else?
15:03 tharangi1 <tharangi1!~dinuka.ja@112.134.67.118> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:03 tharangi1 I didn't get you. You mean to include what Walter suggested into the HCB example as well?
15:04 pikurasa tharangi1: It has one small change. Walter mentioned it to you last week
15:04 tharangi has quit IRC
15:04 pikurasa If it is still unclear, we can send to you tharangi1
15:05 walterbender tharangi1, using duplicate instead of repeat for the one a penny two a penny part
15:05 tharangi1 It is clear to me :)
15:06 walterbender tharangi1, thanks for the update. seems very close to finishing
15:06 pikurasa only one duplicate block is necessary
15:06 walterbender zeecoder, can you please give your update?
15:06 tharangi1 It is already in my HCB example too. will do that to the new one.
15:06 zeecoder yes sure
15:06 pikurasa tharangi1: +1 and great work so far
15:06 tharangi1 Work for coming week:
15:06 FAQ and Glossary sections, Examples with MB, Commiting DB integration to code, Look for an approach for 'Improve Documentation' section and start working on that.
15:06 zeecoder So, last week I completed the Gtk3 port of cartoon builder also created the help for the same based on the lessons plan.
15:07 after turtle blocks spirolaterals is the most popular So should I start with it?
15:07 where can I find the source code of the activities developed by mulawa1.
15:08 walterbender zeecoder, I think spirolaterals is already gtk3?
15:08 checks
15:09 maybe not
15:10 zeecoder It is gtk2 only.
15:10 walterbender the gtk3 branch looks good
15:10 just not merged to master
15:10 can you please test it?
15:10 zeecoder Ohh I havent seen that
15:10 Ok I will test it.
15:11 walterbender zeecoder, let's do as many of the popular activities as possible over then few weeks.
15:11 Tabs16_ has quit IRC
15:12 zeecoder Ok sir But where to find the source code of the activities by mulawa1.
15:12 walterbender zeecoder, I ported some of them
15:12 zeecoder In the last meeting you shared a link to the mulawa1 activities on activities.sugarlabs.org But where to find the source?
15:13 walterbender but many may still be on gitorious.sugarlabs.org
15:13 zeecoder Ok then I will check it out.
15:13 tony37 If the activity is on ASLO, the source code is in the bundle
15:13 walterbender zeecoder, but best to fid the git repo if possible
15:14 fid^find
15:14 zeecoder Oh thanks tony37
15:14 tony37 Jatin should know
15:14 walterbender any questions for zeecoder ?
15:14 zeecoder No sir thats it. Thanks
15:15 walterbender thanks zeecoder
15:15 Hrishi, can you please give us the RPi update?
15:15 zeecoder welcome
15:15 Hrishi Yes
15:16 Fixed physics, included turtleblocks gtk3 in the build, also installed ALSA(by changing sources.list) but it still doesn't work
15:16 Physics is included too
15:16 walterbender Hrishi, does alsa mixer not work?
15:16 what is the error?
15:16 tarunsinghal92 has quit IRC
15:16 zeecoder has quit IRC
15:17 Hrishi I haven't personally tried installing alsa, but Rishabh says that it is now installed, but won't work
15:17 walterbender there must be some error reported.
15:18 maybe suggest he consult with the RPi community about alsa if he is struggling.
15:18 Hrishi He haven't posted the logs, but installing it didn't change anything probably, that's what I know.
15:18 walterbender: will tell him.
15:18 walterbender I cannot imagine this is a problem unique to us
15:18 Hrishi, thx
15:18 Hrishi The images are tested by satellit
15:18 walterbender and thanks all for the updates
15:19 Hrishi walterbender: and usb doesn't show in journal/frame,
15:19 walterbender: welcome
15:19 walterbender Hrishi, hmm. curious about any logs for that issue as well
15:19 could be a permissions problem
15:19 Hrishi walterbender: I think that problem was already reported before with sugar
15:20 walterbender Hrishi, I think you are right.
15:20 Hrishi walterbender: yeah, I asked him to check with lsblk, it worked. Also, installkmg activities from terminal works.
15:20 walterbender OK
15:20 tharangi1 has left #sugar-meeting
15:20 walterbender anything else from anyone before we wrap up?
15:20 Hrishi walterbender: not from me.
15:20 walterbender push (to git) hard this week. we are very close
15:21 thx all
15:21 #end-meeting
15:21 meeting Meeting ended Mon Aug  7 15:21:07 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
15:21 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-07T13:59:32.html
15:21 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]17-08-07T13:59:32
15:21 tony37 bye
15:21 tony37 has quit IRC
15:22 pikurasa bye
15:22 eohomegrownapps <eohomegrownapps!uid202914@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ldppjcwehkqujzda> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:26 cristinadp has quit IRC
15:27 walterbender has quit IRC
15:29 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
15:31 Seetarama has quit IRC
15:35 tharangi1 <tharangi1!~dinuka.ja@112.134.67.118> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:44 pikurasa tharangi1: please let me know if and when to update the sandbox
15:48 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@199.48.241.231> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:49 tharangi1 sure. I did some minor changes only after you updated. In Credits page, I have put some profile links wrongly and corrected them and made links open in new tab. and some content to few blocks in pitch and tone blocks. If it is not a trouble for you, you can update the sandbox with those minor changes.
15:51 mohayon_ has quit IRC
15:52 pikurasa tharangi1: okay, I will do. It may take a minute, however, the API security for the services I use was compromised, so they asked that we update the API scripts
16:03 mohayon_ <mohayon_!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:06 mohayon has quit IRC
16:16 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@103.74.146.205> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:16 pikurasa tharangi1: It should be updated now
16:16 Thanks
16:31 rishabh42 <rishabh42!~rishabh@27.6.236.224> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:33 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@192.64.5.46> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:36 mohayon_ has quit IRC
16:37 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
16:50 mohayon has quit IRC
16:50 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:56 mohayon has quit IRC
17:23 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:30 pikurasa has quit IRC
18:04 Tabs16_ <Tabs16_!uid157594@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ewzjnompyqnrwpyw> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:26 rishabh42 has quit IRC
18:51 tharangi1 has left #sugar-meeting
19:33 walterbender has quit IRC
21:25 Hrishi has quit IRC
22:07 Tabs16_ has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster