Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2017-06-19

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
05:55 HrishiP <HrishiP!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-puwzycxmwiiswcxj> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:29 Tabs16 <Tabs16!uid157594@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-hfguucqqyotydzti> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:05 HrishiP has quit IRC
08:43 HrishiP <HrishiP!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-yiwlgmefvdzohffq> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:51 HrishiP has quit IRC
08:53 HrishiP <HrishiP!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-egbtcskbbzgoxwez> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:28 mohayon has quit IRC
10:28 mohayon <mohayon!mohayonmat@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-fftvanlpbopccgsl> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:59 Tabs16 has quit IRC
11:08 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:25 HrishiP has quit IRC
13:09 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146-115-133-213.c3-0.nwt-ubr​1.sbo-nwt.ma.cable.rcn.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:33 HrishiP <HrishiP!uid200307@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-cewjpzedgtxylnhh> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:47 Sanjay <Sanjay!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:48 walterbender hola todos
13:48 Sanjay Hello Walter!
13:49 HrishiP Hello
13:50 How's your progress going Sanjay?
13:50 abhijitp <abhijitp!0e8b7a72@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.122.114> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:51 HrishiP hello abhijitp
13:51 abhijitp hey!
13:51 Sanjay Its going good HrishiP. After a bit struggle, things are smooth now.
13:52 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:83e1:6fce:f60c:1db3:7021> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:52 HrishiP good Sanjay
13:52 Hello jatindhankhar
13:53 jatindhankhar Hello HrishiP
13:53 Rishabh42 <Rishabh42!~Rishabh42@209.red-83-32-213.dynamicip.rima-tde.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:54 HrishiP Hello Rishabh42 (here :D)
13:55 Rishabh42 hey HrishiP
13:55 hey everyone
13:56 cristinadp <cristinadp!1806e524@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.6.229.36> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:58 walterbender hola cristinadp
13:59 HrishiP hi cristinadp.
13:59 cristinadp hola walterbender!
13:59 hi HrishiP!
14:00 Tabs16 <Tabs16!uid157594@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-mfhadmybvkcegifn> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:00 Seetarama <Seetarama!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:00 pikurasa <pikurasa!~devin@dhcp-18-111-120-242.dyn.MIT.EDU> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:01 llaske <llaske!~chatzilla@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:01 HrishiP hello Tabs16, Seetaram, pikurasa, llaske
14:01 llaske Hi
14:01 pikurasa hi all
14:01 Seetarama hi everyone!
14:01 Tabs16 hello everyone
14:01 walterbender shall we get started?
14:01 cristinadp hi everyone
14:01 walterbender #start-meeting
14:01 HrishiP yes walterbender
14:01 meeting Meeting started Mon Jun 19 14:01:42 2017 UTC. The chair is walterbender. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:01 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
14:01 walterbender Tabs16, wanna give everyone an update?
14:02 pragr07 <pragr07!9d3101cd@gateway/web/freenode/ip.157.49.1.205> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:02 Tabs16 sure walterbender
14:02 I am currently working on the design of timbre widget
14:02 done with close and drag feature and the default lookout too
14:03 also  made the design for ADSR envelope
14:03 right now I have been making visually appealing sliders
14:03 which is almost done
14:04 I am planning to include an ADSR graph too for envelope
14:04 walterbender Tabs16, /me curious to see what a "visually appealing slider" looks like :)
14:04 Tabs16 but once I make the basic design for  everyone
14:04 walterbender: the default slider which html provides is very simple plus its not ompatible too
14:04 walterbender Tabs16, would be good to not over design before coding/experiencing some of he components
14:05 pragr07 hi walterbender, hi Tabs16
14:05 Tabs16 walterbender:  the range input is needed
14:06 and for it to work properly , it should be good on various browsers too, anyway I have made it compatible
14:06 walterbender: yes , that's why I am focusing on basic and necessary inputs
14:06 walterbender Tabs16, what are your goals for this week?
14:06 Tabs16 but html css can be time consuming at time
14:06 tarunsinghal92 <tarunsinghal92!453a669c@gateway/web/freenode/ip.69.58.102.156> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:07 Tabs16 walterbender: to finish the basics for all five components
14:07 pragr07: hi
14:07 pikurasa Tabs16: I think walter is saying we can start with a simple UI, but one that is functional
14:08 Tabs16 walterbender: pikurasa I am thinking instead of making the Ui for all
14:08 maybe i can do UI + functional for each simulataneously
14:08 tarunsinghal92_ <tarunsinghal92_!~Mutter@69.58.102.156> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:08 Tabs16 it will be a better approach right
14:08 ?
14:08 walterbender I'd rather see you get each component up and running sequentially
14:09 so we can work with you and give feedback
14:09 waiting for all five to be done is going to be very risky
14:09 pikurasa is getting JSON errors with newest MB code... will send logs
14:09 Tabs16 since I have started with envelope , i will get that running first
14:09 walterbender +1
14:10 Tabs16 need to get prachi's new code too for the envelope
14:10 abhijitp has quit IRC
14:11 walterbender Tabs16, we can watch the parameters from the widget even without pragr07 's code running
14:12 pragr07 walterbender, I have committed my code for Synth function
14:12 walterbender pragr07, nice
14:12 pragr07 Its in the "Synth-code" branch in my forked repo
14:12 walterbender wanna let everyone know what you ahve been up to?
14:13 Tabs16 i think I have done that
14:13 walterbender Tabs16, thanks for the update
14:13 pikurasa pragr07: I did fetch your latest code, but seem to be having trouble running latest version of (everyone's) code b/c of some JSON error
14:13 (otherwise, I would test it out)
14:14 pragr07 pikurasa: i haven't tested the code yet
14:14 actually it requires the necessary "timbre" widget
14:14 to test it
14:14 actualy both "set-timbre" and "timbre" widgets are required
14:14 zeecoder <zeecoder!3b62e442@gateway/web/freenode/ip.59.98.228.66> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:15 pragr07 walterbender: I have rewritten the synth code
14:15 Tabs16 pragr07: can you share the link?
14:15 pragr07 I have created a global object "intruments"
14:15 walterbender pragr07, there are not some defaults that can be used without set_timbre?
14:16 pragr07, +1 for the instruments obj
14:16 pragr07, I will review your code today
14:16 pragr07 Tabs16: https://github.com/prachiagraw[…]ommits/Synth-code
14:16 walterbender: there is an issue with the tcode that i have written
14:16 actually
14:17 I as i mentioned i am storing the created timbres in the "instruments" object
14:17 so if the user wants to access the timbre
14:17 only the name of the timbre would be sufficient
14:18 there won't be any specification as of whether the oscillator type is "sine" or something else
14:18 but inside the trigger function
14:19 walterbender pragr07, that is fine, as long as we can, for example, create an instrument which is simply a sinewave
14:19 pragr07 the "notes" seems to vary as per the "source"
14:19 tarunsinghal92_ has quit IRC
14:19 walterbender pragr07, not sure what you mean
14:19 abhijitp <abhijitp!0e8b7a78@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.122.120> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:20 zeecoder_ <zeecoder_!2f09ca36@gateway/web/freenode/ip.47.9.202.54> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:20 pikurasa pragr07: are you referring to the music blocks language source? Or the actual JS code source? or something else?
14:20 pragr07 like for the voice samples,
14:21 pikurasa: JS code source
14:21 zeecoder has quit IRC
14:21 walterbender pragr07, maybe we can discuss these details after the meeting
14:21 pragr07 walterbender: yes so for the voice samples, the 'pitchtonumber' menthod is being used
14:21 walterbender we should let some others chime in
14:21 pragr07 walterbender: ok
14:21 walterbender jatindhankhar, ?
14:22 zeecoder_ Hi everyone sorry for being late
14:22 mohayon_ <mohayon_!~mohayon@176.67.93.77> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:23 jatindhankhar Yes
14:23 walterbender jatindhankhar, what have you been up to?
14:24 mohayon_ has quit IRC
14:24 jatindhankhar This weekend I looked on how we can support multiple releases
14:24 When user visits ASLO ideally he would see the latest release of a activity and would download it
14:24 And a more download option to download older releases
14:25 I am working on backend along with Frontend.
14:25 raphael_ <raphael_!564be327@gateway/web/freenode/ip.86.75.227.39> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:25 walterbender jatindhankhar, is there some mechanism for detecting the version of Sugar requesting a release?
14:26 jatindhankhar Also worked on safeguarding code on some occasions like when a new release is made by the developer but if version is not bumped we abort building. There are many things that can be done to make ASLO simple
14:27 walterbender +1
14:27 what is in store for this week?
14:28 jatindhankhar For now I aim to make a bare bones model that can be used and gradually fix up minor bugs and improve UI
14:28 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
14:28 walterbender sounds like a good plan
14:28 JatinD[noreply], any roadblocks we can help with?
14:29 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:83e1:6fce:f60c:1db3:7021> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:30 walterbender we lost him :P
14:30 Rishabh42, wanna give your updaye?
14:31 Rishabh42 walterbender, sure...
14:31 HrishiP walterbender : will upload the latest build on GDRIVE
14:32 tony37 <tony37!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:32 JatinD[noreply] Sorry got disconnected
14:33 ISP issue
14:33 I think I can handle it for now :)
14:33 Will ask for help if I am stuck somewhere
14:33 Scg and I have a check list that we follow
14:33 Rishabh42 We fixed the errors with debootstrap and one more which crept in after the debootstrap one(credits: HrishiP ) and I just built an image with Sugar, which I am testing right now
14:33 walterbender, ^^
14:33 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:83e1:6fce:f60c:1db3:7021> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:33 JatinD[noreply] walterbender:  is that it ?
14:33 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:17e2:117:1cdf:fcf:3a06> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:33 walterbender JatinD[noreply], yes. thanks
14:33 JatinD[noreply] walterbender: :)
14:33 walterbender Rishabh42, is the the same image HrishiP will be uploading?
14:34 Rishabh42 probably, yes
14:34 HrishiP walterbender : Yes. I have a slower processor.
14:34 Rishabh42 HrishiP, I can upload the image if you want
14:35 HrishiP Rishabh42 : I already started :)
14:35 Rishabh42 HrishiP, okay :)
14:36 HrishiP It's 413MB accurately, we are having a problem now. Which is kinda serios walterbender
14:36 Rishabh42 ^^+1
14:36 walterbender HrishiP, problem uploading or problem with the image itself?
14:37 HrishiP walterbender : Sugar starts, asks for age, gender,  else, but after that it doesn't start the desktop
14:38 Okay, Rishabh42 : you can upload the image now. ETA here is 3hr 31mins haha
14:38 walterbender HrishiP, maybe we can look at the logs after the meeting
14:38 Rishabh42 HrishiP, okay, I'll help you save your bandwidth ;-)
14:38 walterbender Rishabh42, thanks for the update
14:39 Rishabh42 walterbender, my pleasure :)
14:39 HrishiP walterbender : will discuss about it at #sugar
14:39 Rishabh42 : unlimited bandwidth
14:39 walterbender raphael_, can you please give us an update?
14:39 Raphaelt[m] Yes
14:39 Rishabh42 walterbender, needed some time to write a detailed blog post regarding this, will start today
14:39 walterbender Rishabh42, +1
14:41 Raphaelt[m], ???
14:41 Raphaelt[m] So, last week I have been working on the creation of instruction. It's a list of instruction like install apk, pushing file, ... With this list, that will create an archive with all the apk, file,... We can shared this archive and execute it with the software
14:41 My internet is a little slow right now, doesn't know why
14:41 And right now I working on the loading of this archive
14:42 walterbender Raphaelt[m], who is the audience for these instructions?
14:42 Raphaelt[m] On my blog there is a video of the creation of the archive, it's not finish, I will  add more instruction
14:42 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
14:43 Raphaelt[m] Teacher
14:43 The teacher himself can built his instruction
14:43 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:8a86:38dc:391a:b310:e017> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:43 Raphaelt[m] And pass it to other teacher
14:43 walterbender Raphaelt[m], ambitious
14:44 Raphaelt[m] And that about it
14:44 walterbender Raphaelt[m], thanks.
14:45 any comments from llaske or mohayon ?
14:45 HrishiP Seetarama is here?
14:45 Seetarama yes Hrishi!
14:45 mohayon Raphael is very dedicated to the project :-) That is very nice
14:45 walterbender yes
14:46 thanks Raphaelt[m]
14:46 llaske It's a begining but I'm confident, there is no technical limitation for the moment
14:46 walterbender Sanjay, do you have an update?
14:46 Sanjay Yes.
14:46 We have made our first game prototype. Tony shall be helping me in reviewing it and after the discussion, we will make the fixes and follow to implement other tricks in the same way. Other thing, to decide on how to appropriately teach the kids to learn the tricks needs to be discussed.  The GitHub repo: https://github.com/SanjayKumarr/MindMath Blog post explaining the first trick implemented: https://sanjaykumarap.blogspot.in/2017/06/
14:47 And also,
14:47 For the coming week, We will define ways to implement "learn the trick" part after the discussion. With that we shall be able to quickly add as many math tricks as we want and move to other sections of the game.
14:47 zeecoder_ has left #sugar-meeting
14:48 walterbender Sanjay, I will explore your app and give your feedback
14:48 raphael_ has quit IRC
14:48 HrishiP Sanjay, can u setup GH pages?
14:48 llaske Sanjay, it could be nice to "Sugarized" the prototype
14:48 means, using sugar-web
14:48 so it could works both on Sugar and Sugarizer
14:48 HrishiP Would like to see chnages live
14:48 zeecoder <zeecoder!75d45099@gateway/web/freenode/ip.117.212.80.153> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:48 llaske You should do that now, it will be tricky later
14:49 Sanjay I have setup a gh page. But the recent changes aren't in it. I will make sure to push it. But you can see the very initial game there. https://sanjaykumarr.github.io/MindMath/
14:49 walterbender Sanjay, and you should consider internationalization now as well
14:49 tony37 Llaske I think he should get the app working. Folding it into sugar-web is straightforward.
14:49 HrishiP Sanjay, strange, it didn't show in REPOS
14:50 tony37 Walter - do we have an accepted approach?
14:50 walterbender tony37, it does impact some UI issues
14:50 tony37, I'm still emulating gettext and using PO files
14:51 not ideal, but it is compatible with the rest of Sugar
14:51 tony37 Do you mean POT?
14:51 jatindhankhar walterbender: Soory for interrupting. Going through the logs I realized I didn't answer your question " is there some mechanism for detecting the version of Sugar requesting a release?".  Yes, maybe, there was some discussion on mailing list few weeks ago regarding this. We can rely on User agents to check for it but even if we achieve to find Sugar version of the user, it would not be much useful until all activities
14:51 provide min, supported version of sugar inside activity.info. If we can achieve this then we can show only supported (by the system) activities to a user.
14:51 llaske I've worked with Chris on webl10n.js compatibility
14:51 walterbender tony37, yes POT and POs both
14:51 llaske so it's possible to use webl10n .INI file and convert it to PO for Pootle
14:52 walterbender llaske, I do the opposite
14:52 tony37 Walter - who does the translating for the PO files?
14:52 walterbender but I also use webi18n.js
14:52 llaske Yes but the result is the same ? :-)
14:53 walterbender llaske, I guess... I find it easier to maintain individual PO files and generate a common .INI file
14:53 Sanjay I request tony37 to give me some idea about this or place to know more about the current discussion, after the meeting.
14:53 walterbender Sanjay, +1
14:54 tarunsinghal92, can you please give us an update?
14:54 tarunsinghal92 walterbender, sure
14:54 tony37 Sanjay - I would prefer you keep focused on basic funtionality. We have time to address these other issues.
14:54 tarunsinghal92 I have completed all the API related changes and sent the PR for testing. Some details are on the latest blog 3 & 4.
14:54 llaske Sure walterbender but I guess it will be easy to maintain INI file for a JavaScript developer. So with that we cover both JavaScript and Python developers
14:54 tarunsinghal92 I would need couple of days to complete the documentation for the same.
14:54 Immediately after docs, I will start working on mock-ups for the dashboard.
14:55 Sanjay Sure. tony37. Thanks
14:55 walterbender llaske, I am less concerned about the JS developers than the translators, who tend to need more hand-holding
14:56 llaske I hope that it will change nothing for translators that the file come from INI or from PO
14:57 Rishabh42 HrishiP, uploading, 3 mins left ;-)
14:57 llaske tarunsinghal92, you could add that our objective is to achieve the API part before the first evaluation
14:58 tarunsinghal92 yes, I think we are already on track of it
14:58 walterbender llaske, I guess I am showing my ignorance since I thought INI files had much less info than PO files, e.g.. translator notes, line numbers, etc.
14:58 llaske Nice !
14:58 walterbender tarunsinghal92, sounds like good progress
14:58 tarunsinghal92 thanks walterbender
14:58 llaske No, you're right on this point walterbender
14:59 walterbender llaske, this was why I took the opposite approach
14:59 so I could offer those hints to the translators directly from the JS
14:59 but I am willing to learn
15:00 llaske BTW not related to GSoC but FYI I'm working on port the last TurtleBlockJS version into Sugarizer. Good result for the moment with few update. I will PR you in few days
15:00 walterbender llaske, thx
15:01 zeecoder, can you please give an update?
15:01 zeecoder sure
15:01 I have completed the Gtk and Gst porting of TurtleArt and DotsAndBoxes. I am working on slider-puzzle-branch and classroom broadcast.
15:01 walterbender zeecoder, great
15:01 zeecoder In these activities I require to port the activities to cairo
15:02 walterbender zeecoder, did we remove the abiword dependency in slider puzzle?
15:02 thinks we did but does not recall
15:02 zeecoder I was going through some cairopango tutorials. Beacuse in the turtleart the port was straightforward I didnt need to port it to cairo it was already done.
15:03 No I havent gone thorugh it.
15:03 tony37 zeecoder - I believe classroom broadcast and classroom viewer are a matched set.
15:04 walterbender zeecoder, I'd think those use VNC
15:04 zeecoder, if you do bump up against an abiword dependency, please let me know
15:05 zeecoder I will go through it.
15:05 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
15:05 walterbender easy workaround we've done for some of the related Apps.
15:05 tony37 walterbender if 'those' means the two activities - I believe they are based on collaboration
15:05 walterbender zeecoder, the Turtle port is really solid. Thx for that
15:06 tony37, Oh. makes sense.
15:06 zeecoder Your welcome :)
15:06 walterbender tony37, then we'll want to use Sam's collaboration wrapper in the port
15:06 zeecoder tony, I believe classroom broadcast and classroom viewer are a matched set ?
15:06 walterbender easier to maintain
15:06 tony37 +1
15:07 walterbender zeecoder, you "broadcast" to the "viewer" :)
15:07 zeecoder Ok.
15:07 Rishabh42 walterbender, here's the link of the image: https://drive.google.com/file/[…]/view?usp=sharing
15:08 walterbender Rishabh42, downloading
15:08 Seetarama, I think you are the last one for today?
15:08 Seetarama haha :)
15:08 walterbender will try to go roughly reverse ABC order next week :)
15:09 Seetarama walterbender: worked on the following: 1.Added 3 new pages - "about us","contact us","inquiry". 2.changes suggested by mentors. 3.added more content. 4.Started working on the optimization of the website. 5.Started the testing of the website.  The main concentration for the next will be: 1.Adding more content 2.Adding new pages 3.optimization of website 4.testing of website  5.documentation 6.code clean up
15:10 walterbender Seetarama, do you have any response to quozl's email?
15:10 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:8a86:5cf9:6ad0:110f:34a6> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:10 walterbender can we get the size and compuational load reduced?
15:10 Sanjay has quit IRC
15:11 HrishiP Seetarama: discussed about your doubt with tony?
15:11 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
15:11 Seetarama i will need to have a discussion tomorrow during our mentor-student meeting tomorrow regading quozl's so that's why I haven't replied yet
15:12 jatindhankhar <jatindhankhar!~jatin@2406:e00:120:381d:6a82:5891:4eda:2615> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:12 Seetarama Yes HrishiP, just saw the mail sent by Tony explaining my doubts clearly
15:13 Thanks tony37
15:13 tony37 Seetarama - Your welcome
15:13 Seetarama +1 :)
15:13 walterbender Seetarama, OK
15:14 It is really important that we keep things small and clean
15:14 at the core of the pages at least
15:15 tarunsinghal92 has quit IRC
15:15 Seetarama wlaterbender: that's I am trying to reuse the existing design elements as much as possible so that we are not over designing the website
15:15 walterbender Seetarama, +1
15:15 Seetarama thanks for the suggestion walterbender
15:15 walterbender Seetarama, I'll try to catch at least some of tomorrow's discussion
15:16 anything else for today?
15:16 Seetarama +1 walterbender
15:16 walterbender thanks everyone for the updates and the hard work
15:16 Seetarama +1
15:16 walterbender #end-meeting
15:16 meeting Meeting ended Mon Jun 19 15:16:42 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
15:16 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-19T14:01:42.html
15:16 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]17-06-19T14:01:42
15:17 llaske has quit IRC
15:17 tony37 has quit IRC
15:17 pikurasa thank you!
15:17 Seetarama has quit IRC
15:20 cristinadp has quit IRC
15:26 zeecoder has quit IRC
15:29 abhijitp has quit IRC
15:29 jatindhankhar has quit IRC
15:43 pragr07 has quit IRC
16:01 pikurasa has quit IRC
16:32 Rishabh42 has quit IRC
18:59 walterbender has quit IRC
19:22 HrishiP has quit IRC
21:21 JatinD[noreply] has quit IRC
21:21 _bernie has quit IRC
21:21 bernie_ <bernie_!bernie@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:27 JatinD[noreply] <JatinD[noreply]!jatindhank@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-rbjpbmopdmjyrqco> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:32 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146-115-133-213.c3-0.nwt-ubr​1.sbo-nwt.ma.cable.rcn.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:00 Tabs16 has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster