Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2016-05-27

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
01:07 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Icedove@2601:184:4200:2904:38a1:3866:6e4d:a3a2> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:34 pikurasa has quit IRC
01:54 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Icedove@2601:184:4200:2904:38a1:3866:6e4d:a3a2> has joined #sugar-meeting
02:36 elih has quit IRC
02:43 pikurasa has quit IRC
03:04 elih <elih!~eliheuer@ool-18b9572a.dyn.optonline.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:19 hemant_kasat has quit IRC
04:23 samtoday <samtoday!~samtoday@203.62.25.96> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:14 samtoday has quit IRC
09:04 hemant_kasat <hemant_kasat!uid149360@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-johluhqfmamrucxa> has joined #sugar-meeting
09:19 lupin <lupin!~lupin@89-92-147-163.hfc.dyn.abo.bbox.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
09:19 lupin is now known as lp1
11:01 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:28 samtoday <samtoday!~samtoday@1.129.96.199> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:36 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@173.48.24.253> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:42 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Icedove@2601:184:4200:2904:38a1:3866:6e4d:a3a2> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:51 walterbender hemant_kasat, hi
11:51 hemant_kasat hi walterbender
11:53 pikurasa hi hemant_kasat, this is devin
11:53 hemant_kasat hi pikurasa
11:54 vikram_ Hello everybody
11:54 hemant_kasat walterbender , pikurasa ,  did you get the mail about the rhythm ruler implementation ?
11:54 lp1 hi everybody
11:55 tony37 <tony37!~tony@194.152.247.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:55 pikurasa hemant_kasat: I looked through threads this morning and did not see anything from you. Please resend
11:56 davelab6 <davelab6!~davelab6@cpe-69-203-196-22.nyc.res.rr.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:56 pikurasa hemant_kasat: I noticed you made zip of your designs, did you send to Walter?
11:57 hemant_kasat pikurasa , i sent it again
11:58 walterbender I got the zips...
11:58 was not exactly clear what I was looking at
11:59 frankly, I would prefer we do all of this work in a git repo
11:59 hemant_kasat i also have attached the zip file for a rough html rhythm ruler
11:59 pikurasa Yes, and please hemant_kasat use Inkscape
11:59 walterbender the sketches and notes can live in a repo and when code is mature, a PR to master can be made
11:59 hemant_kasat, everything should be SVG
11:59 pikurasa Inkscape creates SVG files that will be easy for everyone to manipulate
11:59 walterbender unless there is a good reason to deviate
12:00 hemant_kasat from now on i will use inkscape
12:00 AbrahmAB <AbrahmAB!0e8b7a78@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.122.120> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:00 walterbender which there rarely is
12:00 shall we begin?
12:00 pikurasa hemant_kasat: yes, please use inkscape
12:00 walterbender #start-meeting
12:00 meeting Meeting started Fri May 27 12:00:17 2016 UTC. The chair is walterbender. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
12:00 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
12:00 walterbender hello all
12:01 I'd like to start by inviting each of the GSoC interns to update the group on their week (and plans for next week)
12:01 who'd like to start?
12:01 vikram_ Hello all
12:01 I can start first
12:01 walterbender vikram_, please
12:02 vikram_ Thank you
12:02 samtoday AbrahmAB: hello!
12:02 vikram_ So till the previous week, we were discussing the models and necessary details of the Git Backend Project
12:02 This week i started with the coding part
12:03 AbrahmAB samtoday: hi!
12:03 vikram_ I started writing git functions for offline use first
12:03 i have started writing important git functions like create files, create repo, add, status, diff, clone, push, commit history, revert to a commit for local use first
12:03 walterbender: I have sent you the repo link
12:03 samtoday AbrahmAB: so how did you go this week?  What are your feelings?
12:04 walterbender vikram_, any road blocks?
12:04 iamutkarshtiwari <iamutkarshtiwari!0e8bee62@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.238.98> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:04 vikram_ For the offline version, there is no limit to space and memory first
12:04 So at present everything is going on well
12:04 iamutkarshtiwari Hi
12:04 hemant_kasat For this week i completed the designs and searched for the library that can be used to make a ruler for the widget Rhythm Ruler and add another feature like dissection etc. , i found one and i made a rough sketch for the rhythm ruler to be using the library decided.
12:04 vikram_ I have hit a few roadblocks regarding how i am going to save things when we will do it online
12:05 But currently everything is going on well
12:05 samtoday AbrahmAB: What did you spend the most time batteling this week?  What did you learn the most about?  Gtk+?
12:05 sugar3?
12:05 AbrahmAB samtoday: I have completed the project-list-view code :)
12:05 samtoday AbrahmAB: awsome!
12:06 vikram_ For offline we can normally store each file in a specific repo belonging to a specific activity, i think we need to rethink when we do it for online use
12:06 AbrahmAB yes I was battling for a proper connection. Finally its resolved :D
12:06 samtoday :)  I feel you
12:06 iamutkarshtiwari tony37, icarito: Hello everyone
12:06 AbrahmAB samtoday: Now on I would be more efficient working.
12:06 samtoday my neighbour put a password on their netowrk (finally).  I'm pretty stuffed for the weekend
12:06 AbrahmAB samtoday: haha
12:06 samtoday na, you got quite a bit done offline
12:07 tony37 has quit IRC
12:07 AbrahmAB samtoday: I would now rush on to the next part ie Project View and modelling it
12:07 tony37 <tony37!~tony@194.152.247.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:07 pikurasa hemant_kasat: Road blocks will happen, but please communicate daily
12:08 vikram_ I am planning to finish all the git functions by the end of this week, so that the online part can be implemented
12:08 pikurasa hemant_kasat: Walter and I can help.
12:08 walterbender vikram_, +1 thx
12:08 vikram_ walterbender: Okay
12:08 hemant_kasat pikurasa, yes sure
12:09 walterbender hemant_kasat, can you please tell us what the rhythm ruler is supposed to accomplish?
12:09 samtoday AbrahmAB: you are planning to do the project view next week?
12:09 vikram_ walterbender: I saw your mail regarding the migration of activities to github.com/sugarlabs, i think the naming convention should be same for both my project as well the activities. What do you think? It will be less complicated if we have it same
12:09 walterbender vikram_, +1
12:10 iamutkarshtiwari has quit IRC
12:10 samtoday AbrahmAB: when are you planning to model things?  Eg, making sure that browse downloads get put in the same project as browse?
12:10 AbrahmAB_ <AbrahmAB_!0e8b7a78@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.122.120> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:10 vikram_ I was thinking on the lines of a specific repo for each activity and in it we can have different files according to the usernames/email ids
12:10 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: ping!
12:11 samtoday AbrahmAB_: when are you planning to do the model things?  Eg, making sure that browse downloads get put in the same project as the browse instance?
12:11 AbrahmAB has quit IRC
12:12 vikram_ walterbender: Or probably a different org altogether as samtoday suggested on the other channel
12:13 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: all that could be done in next week
12:13 samtoday AbrahmAB_: so what is the plan for next week looking like?
12:13 hemant_kasat walterbender , i didn't get you
12:14 walterbender hemant_kasat, why are you building a rhythm ruler?
12:14 what will it be used for?
12:14 samtoday AbrahmAB_: monday; project view details (desciption, buddies list, title, etc)
12:14 AbrahmAB_ *Project-view * model for project (major time)
12:14 samtoday: yes monday UI part will be over :)
12:14 walterbender vikram_, use an abstraction because the naming scheme is likely to change :P
12:15 samtoday AbrahmAB_: ok great.  How do you feel about the UI stuff btw?  All the stuff in sugar3 has terrible documentation.
12:16 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: tue, I will work on Object-Chooser view (already implemented in my prototype :D just a few more changes)
12:16 samtoday AbrahmAB_: maybe as a plan, you can take the ui mockup that you have and write the names of the widgets on top of them all
12:16 vikram_ walterbender: Okay fine,  an abstraction sounds better in this case, as it will be independent of the naming scheme
12:16 samtoday AbrahmAB_: awsome!
12:16 hemant_kasat walterbender, with rhythm ruler we will be able to decide the duration of each beat compare to a whole note
12:17 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: RE: docs, yes I will love to work on improving docs for SL in my free time
12:17 samtoday you don't have to, you say you will do everything in your free time :)
12:17 AbrahmAB_ hehehe.. I can on weekends ;)
12:17 samtoday but if you find something interesting always feel free to send a patch however small
12:18 walterbender hemant_kasat, but how will it be used?
12:18 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: I would rather spend tomorrow working on my prev PRs. what do you feel?
12:19 samtoday yep, that's a nice idea
12:19 walterbender we should make sure our other interns give updates
12:19 samtoday esp. https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/681 - you'll probably reuse that popup for your project view
12:19 tony_ <tony_!~tony@194.152.247.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:19 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: I will think over it
12:20 walterbender Jeremie? Yash?
12:20 tony37 has quit IRC
12:20 walterbender Utkarsh?
12:20 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: Monday morning I will send you a plan for the whole week.
12:20 hemant_kasat walterbender , we will a have ruler representing a whole note first and then we can dissect it  (say in  four ) then it will represent 4 different beats having note value each 4 and then we can go on further recurssively
12:20 AbrahmAB_ a bit more detailed if possible
12:20 samtoday yep.  Let's just make it our goal before monday to annotate mockup with the widget class names you will use
12:20 it should be quick
12:20 and mainly so I can give you any pointers if you need it
12:21 so that you work efficiently
12:21 walterbender hemant_kasat, and... what will the output of widget?
12:21 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: grading!
12:21 samtoday ???
12:21 walterbender AbrahmAB_, pointers... not points :)
12:22 AbrahmAB_ sorry, my bad
12:22 samtoday that's fine
12:22 davelab6 hhahaha
12:22 walterbender school has ruined these kids :)
12:22 samtoday :)
12:22 davelab6 no "OUT OF 10"????
12:23 AbrahmAB_ SL is working on improving schools :)
12:23 hemant_kasat walterbender , when we play what we have made after all dissection we can hear beats each with different time interval according to their note value
12:23 AbrahmAB_ a better learning
12:23 walterbender AbrahmAB_, we use portfolio assessment...
12:23 samtoday AbrahmAB_: also, how can I try and better mentor you?  Has there been something that I could be more he;pful with?
12:23 walterbender what you do, not what you "know" :)
12:23 hemant_kasat, but we also need to make the output of the ruler help with coding...
12:24 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@193.164.156.100> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:24 AbrahmAB_ samtoday: I am getting enough attention from you. I like it :)
12:24 walterbender so it should output a stack of blocks defining a rhythm
12:24 hemant_kasat, I was assuming a stack of rhythm blocks that can be used in the matrix
12:24 yagarwal <yagarwal!~smuxi@122.177.138.46> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:24 walterbender pikurasa, ^^
12:25 samtoday AbrahmAB_: thx.  Never be afraid to swim against the power structure and tell me when I'm being shit though :)  ttyl
12:25 samtoday has quit IRC
12:25 yagarwal Hi, sorry I'm late
12:25 is the meeting still going on?
12:25 mohayon yes
12:25 elih yes, hey Yash :)
12:26 pikurasa walterbender: that is right. Hemant did put something like that in his mock-up, but maybe didn't send.
12:26 walterbender yagarwal, everyone is giving updates of their week
12:26 hemant_kasat i thought i will first make a functioning ruler which dissect according to the input , then we can code for the stack of the blocks
12:26 walterbender yagarwal, wanna fill us in?
12:26 pikurasa hemant_kasat: please send everyone a link to your designs now please. (As OwnCloud admin, you can do this!)
12:27 Then we can all look at your work, hemant_kasat
12:28 hemant_kasat waltebender , pikurasa here is the link https://ulibarri.website/owncl[…]Designs-by-Hemant
12:28 yagarwal Hey Eli, I've completed the Character Map, pushing it to the branch now
12:29 walterbender hemant_kasat, that link requires a login
12:29 lp1 We don't have public access to the owncloud files, if they are meant for everyone :x
12:29 walterbender this is why I would prefer to move to github
12:30 pikurasa (hemant_kasat choose "share link")
12:30 hemant_kasat walterbender , https://ulibarri.website/owncl[…]s/zdwulOHp68IQxgK  , does it also requires login
12:30 mohayon It's working
12:31 walterbender it is still painful in that I have to download everything to look at it.
12:31 and I cannot comment in line
12:32 hemant_kasat i will put it on github ,  where should i put it ??
12:32 walterbender hemant_kasat, maybe you and I can discuss after the meeting
12:32 yagarwal here is my work for the week, https://github.com/sugarlabs/e[…]vity/tree/yash-v0
12:33 walterbender yagarwal, can you give a quick summary of the highlights/
12:33 pikurasa Also hemant_kasat, reply to email about what times are good for you to meet weekly online with me and walter.
12:34 yagarwal sure, I have made a general class for making character Map for a given font
12:34 hemant_kasat pikurasa , i mailed it but it i think it didn't get delivered because of the zip files attached
12:34 elih yagarwal: I just saw the button demo, nice: https://github.com/sugarlabs/e[…]0/button_demo.gif
12:34 walterbender lp1, mohayon Is Jeremie here?
12:34 lp1 Well it's me :)
12:34 walterbender oh...
12:34 thought lp1 was lionel :P
12:35 davelab6 hehehe
12:35 lp1 walterbender Oh no, I had to change my nickname because mine was taken :)
12:35 walterbender lp1, please tell us about your week
12:35 yagarwal you can see the README.md file on the repo for more details, I've also added some screen casts over there
12:35 davelab6 yagarwal: great gid
12:35 hemant_kasat walterbender , pikurasa , i am fine with 4pm ( utc ) to 8 pm ( utc).
12:35 davelab6 yagarwal: blog post please :D
12:35 gid? gif!
12:35 lp1 walterbender so, this week I managed to make an Android launcher with Sugarizer, I have made two Cordova plugins to do so, one who enables a cordova application as a launcher and another one who uses a custom Android activity to hide the native Android notification bar so the user really isn' t inside the android environment anymore but fully in the sugar environment. And next week I'm going to work to
12:35 patch every sugar activity in order to make everything work flaswlessly so I can start working on Android applications integration asap I've got a repository for SugarizerOS : https://github.com/lupin012345/SugarizerOS, and two for the plugins : https://github.com/lupin012345[…]a-plugin-launcherhttps://github.com/lupin012345[…]lugin-sugarizeros .
12:36 walterbender lp1, would love you to look at musicblocks app
12:36 see if you can figure out why the synth is not working on Android
12:37 we should inlude it in the sugarizer distribution in anycase
12:37 lp1 walterbender Sure :) ! I'm going to review every sugarizer app to be sure that everything is working 100%. I'm going to look at it
12:37 walterbender pikurasa, 11am to 3pm for us
12:37 mohayon lp1 did a great work using cordova plugins to enable the app to act as a launcher. He tried several ways by scripting. The way he found will be easier to maintain
12:38 walterbender mohayon, sounds like a win
12:38 mohayon That was a big question for us because we would not modify the stack
12:39 lp1 I tried using hooks on the cordova builds with shell scripts at first but it's not very clean, cordova plugins are pretty easy to use and deploy :)
12:39 yagarwal davelab6: I'll make the blog post now :)
12:40 pikurasa hemant_kasat:  4pm UTC on weds?
12:40 mohayon Anything to add lp1 ?
12:40 hemant_kasat pikurasa ,  weds ??
12:41 pikurasa weds = Wednesday
12:41 walterbender pikurasa, sorry... my calc. was off... it is noon to 4 for us
12:42 4pm UTC on wed. is noon for us
12:42 hemant_kasat pikurasa , oh ok!! ,   yes that is fine with me
12:42 pikurasa walterbender: sure that is fine
12:42 lp1 mohayon Well I'm doing a blog post right now and I'm going to write about the project, show some screens and maybe a video of it if it can be more explicit :)
12:42 walterbender that will mostly work for me too
12:42 mohayon Great
12:43 walterbender is Utkarsh here?
12:43 tony_ I think he is not online
12:44 walterbender tony_, do you have any update for him?
12:44 tony_ Yes. We have been meeting almost daily. His project consists of a number of separate features. He is having trouble managing the work flow
12:44 davelab6 yagarwal: will need to copy the gif to gh-pages
12:44 walterbender tony_, maybe you can ask him (1) to let us know if he will be missing the meeting and (2) send an update to the list before the meeting in the case of (1)?
12:45 davelab6 yagarwal: is your code cleaned up now and ready for master?
12:45 tony_ The primary focus has been integrating richa sehgal's fiddler from GSOC15
12:45 walterbender tony_, anything we can help with re workflow?
12:45 tony_ However, he took up a number of 'tickets' as well. One feature is the 'screenshot' providing an alert to allow it to be renamed without switching to the Journal
12:46 This is stalled because someone wants him to change to a different alert format.
12:46 davelab6 someone! :)
12:46 yagarwal davelab6: master included Gonzalo's code to list all fonts, I think once I build the font manager part of the activity then we should merge them
12:46 davelab6 yagarwal: ok
12:47 yagarwal: however, this means we cant link to commits in your branch as it will be removed
12:47 tony_ He also is working on a 'Download' progress capability in Browse. However, this seems redundant with the existing alert. This needs to be sorted.
12:47 Once this is cleared away, he will start on the 'save as' feature. However, he has exams and will probably not be active until Jan 7.
12:48 yagarwal davelab6: I'll add the gifs the gh-pages branch, we can use those for the blog posts, but commits will be a problem
12:48 maybe we can update that later, when we merge the branch
12:48 walterbender tony_, I assume you mean Jun 7 :P
12:49 tony_ Yes, sorry
12:50 walterbender I think we have heard from all the students.
12:50 do any of the mentors want to chime in?
12:50 any overarching concerns?
12:50 anything we can do at the org. level to help?
12:51 tony_ My concern based on recent experience is that the advise that gsoc candidates start by fixing tickets is not wise
12:51 Unfortuately they seem not to be well triaged. So one candidate worked on a ticket seven years old which had not been acted on.
12:52 walterbender tony_, maybe we need a triage session...
12:52 tony_ I think so. It takes some experience to recognize a ticket that is a simple bug fix from one that involves man-months of work
12:55 walterbender tony_, feel free to lean on sugar-devel
12:55 davelab6 yagarwal: maybe better to work on master in a directory
12:56 yagarwal: or to get your code integrated with gonzalos in a simple way
12:56 yagarwal: like just add a toolbar button that takes you to a single UFO that is packaged in the activity
12:57 yagarwal: i think it would be good to spend the next week on packaging, travis, etc
12:57 yagarwal: setting up unit tests
12:58 tony_ has quit IRC
12:58 yagarwal davelab6: uum, I'll be back on 5th, we discussed that, after that I start on packaging
12:58 davelab6 yagarwal: ah yes right
12:58 walterbender we should wrap up the official meeting
12:58 davelab6 yagarwal: soory
12:58 tony37 <tony37!~tony@194.152.247.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:58 walterbender hemant_kasat, can you please stick around?
12:58 davelab6 walterbender: yagarwal is going away next week
12:58 walterbender thanks eveyone for the updates
12:58 lots of progress
12:58 davelab6 walterbender: but has made good progress and will make up the time before the mid term evaluation
12:59 walterbender davelab6, yes... seems like lots of progress
12:59 hemant_kasat walterbender , yes
12:59 walterbender #end-meeting
12:59 meeting Meeting ended Fri May 27 12:59:31 2016 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
12:59 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-27T12:00:17.html
12:59 davelab6 tony37: we can triage stuff as we move it to github
12:59 meeting Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]16-05-27T12:00:17
12:59 AbrahmAB_ has left #sugar-meeting
12:59 mohayon has quit IRC
13:00 lp1 has quit IRC
13:00 yagarwal davelab6: what should I do first? making the editing interface or the packaging
13:01 pikurasa I need to go. I have meeting with bank. Please update me on your meeting walterbender and hemant_kasat. Thank you!
13:01 pikurasa has quit IRC
13:03 tony37 has quit IRC
13:04 davelab6 walterbender: is https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/[…]ent_Team/Contacts up to date?
13:05 yagarwal: i think packaging
13:05 elih: thoughts?
13:05 yagarwal: because PROCESS is more important than immediate outcomes
13:05 yagarwal: because it will pay dividends over the summer
13:05 yagarwal davelab6: ok, then I'll start with that :)
13:05 elih packaging sounds good so we can get a solid master branch working.
13:05 davelab6 yagarwal: you made great progress on the char viewer
13:06 yagarwal: lets assume that all the other editor features are there
13:06 yagarwal: and work on the process as if all core coding was complete
13:06 yagarwal: what would you need in this case?
13:06 yagarwal: unit tests
13:06 yagarwal: travis running them
13:06 yagarwal: packaging via travis too
13:06 setup.py dist_co
13:06 dist_xo
13:06 etc
13:07 ok i gotta run to office
13:07 davelab6 has quit IRC
13:07 yagarwal davelab6: thanks, bye :)
13:14 yagarwal has quit IRC
13:30 iamutkrashtiwari <iamutkrashtiwari!0e8bee62@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.238.98> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:30 iamutkrashtiwari Hi
13:31 Apologies. My internet unfortunately went during the meeting :(
13:33 walterbender iamutkrashtiwari, any updates?
13:33 iamutkrashtiwari has quit IRC
13:34 iamutkarshtiwari <iamutkarshtiwari!0e8bee62@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.238.98> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:58 iamutkarshtiwari has quit IRC
13:59 iamutkarshtiwari <iamutkarshtiwari!0e8bee62@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.238.98> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:16 iamutkarshtiwari has quit IRC
15:06 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Icedove@2601:184:4200:2904:38a1:3866:6e4d:a3a2> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:39 hemant_kasat has quit IRC
16:07 pikurasa has quit IRC
16:08 iamutkarshtiwari <iamutkarshtiwari!0e8bee62@gateway/web/freenode/ip.14.139.238.98> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:11 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Thunderbi@2601:184:4200:2904:e165:c8f:9a2a:f6a> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:41 pikurasa has quit IRC
16:41 pikurasa1 <pikurasa1!~Thunderbi@2601:184:4200:2904:e165:c8f:9a2a:f6a> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:44 pikurasa1 is now known as pikurasa
17:15 pikurasa has quit IRC
17:54 walterbender has quit IRC
18:19 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@173.48.24.253> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:36 iamutkarshtiwari has quit IRC
18:43 walterbender has quit IRC
19:08 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Icedove@2601:184:4200:2904:38a1:3866:6e4d:a3a2> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:20 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@173.48.24.253> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:37 hemant_kasat <hemant_kasat!uid149360@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-uuegcuhxgzsmfrcb> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:52 pikurasa has quit IRC
21:10 walterbender has quit IRC
21:11 pikurasa <pikurasa!~Icedove@2601:184:4200:2904:38a1:3866:6e4d:a3a2> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:46 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@173.48.24.253> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:08 walterbender has quit IRC
22:32 elih has quit IRC
23:00 pikurasa1 <pikurasa1!~Thunderbi@2601:184:4200:2904:c507:1b28:54d6:159a> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:14 pikurasa1 has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster