Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2015-06-19

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:25 satellit <satellit!~Thomas@c-76-28-209-233.hsd1.wa.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
00:58 gonzalo__ has quit IRC
01:45 gonzalo__ <gonzalo__!~gonzalo@190.173.45.115> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:59 gonzalo__ has quit IRC
07:35 satellit has quit IRC
07:35 satellit_e has quit IRC
07:37 satellit_e <satellit_e!~satellit@2601:602:200:ce50:c23f:d5ff:fe6a:eb77> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:01 gonzalo__ <gonzalo__!~gonzalo@190.173.45.115> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:35 crusher_e0bc <crusher_e0bc!3ba1bd05@gateway/web/freenode/ip.59.161.189.5> has joined #sugar-meeting
10:58 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:42 satellit <satellit!~Thomas@c-76-28-209-233.hsd1.wa.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:14 crusher_e0bc has quit IRC
12:15 crusher_e0bc <crusher_e0bc!3ba1bd05@gateway/web/freenode/ip.59.161.189.5> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:53 crusher_e0bc has quit IRC
13:10 ajay has quit IRC
13:10 neyder has quit IRC
13:11 kaametza has quit IRC
13:11 icarito has quit IRC
13:13 ajay <ajay!~ajay@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:14 kaametza <kaametza!kaametza@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:14 alsroot has quit IRC
13:14 alsroot <alsroot!~alsroot@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:14 alsroot has quit IRC
13:14 alsroot <alsroot!~alsroot@pdpc/supporter/active/antilopa-gnu> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:15 ignacio has quit IRC
13:15 bernie has quit IRC
13:15 icarito <icarito!~icarito@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:15 neyder <neyder!neyder@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:16 bernie <bernie!~bernie@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:14 abhinav_ <abhinav_!~abhinav@101.218.158.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:19 abhinav_ has quit IRC
14:40 crusher_e0bc <crusher_e0bc!3ba1438d@gateway/web/freenode/ip.59.161.67.141> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:43 crusher_e0bc has quit IRC
14:45 crusher_e0bc <crusher_e0bc!3ba1438d@gateway/web/freenode/ip.59.161.67.141> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:47 mohayon <mohayon!~mohayon@87-231-208-31.rev.numericable.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:50 crusher_e0bc hi,what time is the meeting?
14:50 k_yash <k_yash!Thunderbir@nat/iiit/x-fifhdxzkdmiwfymj> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:53 mohayon It should begin in ~7 mins
14:54 crusher_e0bc mohayon: thanks (y)
14:55 tony37 <tony37!~tony@p57A46215.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:57 crusher_e0bc tony37: hi
14:57 tony37 hi
14:57 walterbender <walterbender!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:57 abhinav <abhinav!~abhinav@101.218.158.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:58 walterbender hello all
14:58 abhinav Hello All :)
14:58 crusher_e0bc walterbender: hi
14:58 mohayon Hello
14:58 artista <artista!~artista__@5.39.30.32> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:58 k_yash Hi
14:59 walterbender irc from my phone is oainfu
14:59 llaske <llaske!~chatzilla@AVelizy-154-1-28-95.w82-124.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:59 walterbender well set up a Hotspot in 5 minutrs
15:00 #start-meeting
15:00 meeting Meeting started Fri Jun 19 15:00:35 2015 UTC. The chair is walterbender. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
15:01 k_yash walterbender can I jump in
15:01 walterbender who would like to start? amit?
15:01 abhinav Hello walterbender : Should I start?
15:01 artista yeah sure
15:02 abhinav, you can start if you want to :)
15:02 abhinav artista, I dont mind.
15:02 dhawanutkarsh <dhawanutkarsh!3ba1438d@gateway/web/freenode/ip.59.161.67.141> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:02 abhinav walterbender, Should I go in?
15:03 walterbender apleaase
15:03 crusher_e0bc has quit IRC
15:03 abhinav Hello People, A very good evening first of all
15:04 richashi <richashi!~vijaysehg@c-73-189-173-25.hsd1.ca.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:04 abhinav This week I started working on making turtleBlocks an eligible client for server.sugarizer
15:04 walterbender abhinav..
15:04 abhinav walterbender, Yes
15:05 walterbender you were going to start
15:05 abhinav I already started
15:05 didnt u get my messages
15:05 ??
15:06 walterbender, i will restart
15:06 walterbender my no
15:06 bernie has quit IRC
15:06 abhinav Are U getting my messages now??
15:07 walterbender mo.
15:08 icarito has quit IRC
15:08 abhinav_ <abhinav_!65da9e02@gateway/web/freenode/ip.101.218.158.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:08 bernie <bernie!~bernie@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:09 abhinav_ Am I reachable now? walterbender
15:09 walterbender yeah
15:09 abhinav_ Cool
15:09 So I will restart
15:09 ishan28mkip <ishan28mkip!~textual@103.250.19.188> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:10 abhinav_ Hello People, A very good evening first of all
15:10 This week I started working on making turtleBlocks an eligible client for server.sugarizer
15:10 ishan28mkip hi sorry to be a bit late, was having some network issue :)
15:10 abhinav_ And making it use the presence api offered by sugarizer
15:11 The work is still under process
15:11 I already created and shared turtleBlocks groups
15:12 walterbender Any insights to share?
15:12 icarito <icarito!~icarito@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:12 abhinav_ And made it possible for other turtleBlocks to join to the shared groups
15:12 Well, As of now, I am playing with the way I should send turtleBlocks data
15:12 ishan28mkip has quit IRC
15:13 walterbender I can help with that :)
15:14 abhinav_ walterbender: As of now, I am able to send data in one of the tb files in the samples folder
15:14 and all the users connected with that group
15:14 are getting the data
15:14 But, I am just reading a file and sending its content
15:14 and loading raw project
15:14 walterbender-2 <walterbender-2!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:15 abhinav_ I am yet to figure out the way to convert the current project into .tb and send simultaneously
15:15 walterbender-2 abhinav_: In the Sugar/Python version, the main thing I share is turtle output
15:15 not sharing complete projects
15:16 abhinav_ And what is the format of the output??
15:16 .tb?
15:16 walterbender-2 the first step should be to open turtles on each machine
15:16 abhinav_ or something else?
15:16 walterbender-2 I use a simple mechanism to send text strings
15:17 abhinav_ U mean to say RPC?
15:17 walterbender-2 the code sharing is the standard json-encoded output
15:17 have you looked at the Python code?
15:17 abhinav_ If u can give few leads as in where it is happening in python code?
15:18 walterbender-2 sure
15:18 mainly to places
15:18 brings up a github window
15:19 https://github.com/walterbende[…]acollaboration.py
15:19 and
15:19 https://github.com/walterbende[…]leArt/taturtle.py
15:20 abhinav_: the idea behind collaboration is to work together, not just share final results
15:20 abhinav_ Yeah true.
15:21 But for the time being, tch_, llaske and I decided to work on an MVP
15:21 And share stuff on the push of a button
15:21 And Honestly, I am yet to figure out how to make it more real time
15:21 walterbender-2 abhinav_: check out the code and let's discuss off line
15:21 abhinav_ I hope the python version will give me a lot of insights
15:22 walterbender-2 doesn't have to be real time
15:22 abhinav_ Cool. I will in touch with you for this
15:22 *be
15:22 walterbender-2 not with the model I use in Turtle (Python version)
15:22 it is a really great collaboration experience
15:23 we should move ob
15:23 on
15:23 llaske abhinav, could you share your source code ?
15:23 walterbender-2 artista: next?
15:23 artista ok
15:23 We had some great advancements this week in terms of passing arguments to function in turtle block js.
15:23 We now have “do” and “calc” block who can pass single/multiple arguments to given action(function) name and return values as well.
15:24 ishan28mkip <ishan28mkip!67fa2dcf@gateway/web/freenode/ip.103.250.45.207> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:24 artista I have included some examples here in the blog : http://sugarlabs-artista.blogspot.com/
15:25 you can experiment with them here http://amitjha1412.github.io/ and report errors (if possible)
15:25 Marnen <Marnen!Marnen@c-66-31-30-234.hsd1.ma.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:25 walterbender-2 artista: I have one more bug to fix on the plane :)
15:26 artista yeah and we also have to discuss on when to add namedcalarg and nameddoarg blocks
15:26 walterbender-2 artista: yes
15:26 abhinav_ has quit IRC
15:27 abhinav I see. I will through the pythin code. And will get back to you sometime after the meet. :)
15:27 *go
15:27 llaske, I will push it and then ping you. Will it work?
15:27 llaske abhinav: ok
15:28 artista does anyone have questions?
15:30 walterbender-too <walterbender-too!~webchat@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:30 ishan28m_ <ishan28m_!~textual@103.250.45.207> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:30 walterbender-too not having much luck with my connection :(
15:31 walterbender-2 has quit IRC
15:31 walterbender-too before we continue, in case I loose my connection altogether...
15:31 reminder that next week we all need to do mid-term evaluations
15:31 so please speak with your mentors
15:31 to make sure everyone is in sync
15:32 shall we continue?
15:32 richashi can I go next?
15:32 walterbender-too please do
15:32 is sorry we did not connect in SF last week
15:32 richashi it is okay :)
15:33 I attended the SF meeting and met Prof. Sameer Verma
15:33 walterbender-too great
15:33 richashi it was a really nice group :)
15:33 This week my goal was to integrate shell with the Browse activity of sugar.
15:34 I had written Open/save functionality in Javascript earlier (inside the shell) which was working perfectly on Chrome, Firefox etc.
15:34 tch__ <tch__!~tch@host-1-217.b12.cvc.com.py> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:34 tch__ hello everyone
15:34 dhawanutkarsh hi
15:34 richashi But this needed to be in Python because the “Open/Save” button would be in the Browse activity toolbar. I learnt about the gtk and Webkit libraries in Python. This was fun.
15:35 :)
15:35 So, I have implemented the Save function
15:35 walterbender-too richashi: which Sugar browse
15:35 ?
15:35 gonzalo__: is working on a webkit2 version
15:36 richashi in the git repository, there is a browse activity
15:37 walterbender-too ok
15:37 richashi I will coordinate with him, I think the code should nbe compatible with that
15:37 walterbender-too webkit 1
15:37 tony37 yes
15:37 ishan28mkip has quit IRC
15:37 walterbender-too things should work better with his new version... but carry on :)
15:37 richashi Another thing I have looked into is how to save the file in the journal. I have found various examples, such as “Save as pdf” which save file in journal. So, I guess it should be okay to do.
15:38 walterbender-too richashi: should be pretty straight forward
15:38 artista has quit IRC
15:38 richashi okay :)
15:38 I went through the files “browse.py” and “pdf_viewer.py” and am almost done with opening the shell in Browse in the new tab.
15:39 artista <artista!~artista__@ns336335.ip-37-187-249.eu> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:39 walterbender-too any questions for richashi ?
15:39 richashi So, in the next week I will complete all these functionalities and then Tony and I have also discussed launching the shell from terminal using Sugar launcher. So, I will start looking into it next week.
15:39 walterbender-too nice
15:40 bernie has quit IRC
15:41 richashi that is it from my side :)
15:41 walterbender-too k_yash and Marnen wanna go next?
15:41 k_yash walterbender: can I jump in
15:41 yeah
15:41 sridhar has quit IRC
15:41 k_yash walterbender : This week I added functionality of downloading the music notations
15:42 icarito has quit IRC
15:42 alsroot has quit IRC
15:42 walterbender-too k_yash: where can we try it?
15:43 k_yash http://rawgit.com/khandelwalYa[…]master/index.html
15:43 richashi has quit IRC
15:43 walterbender-too Marnen: any comments?
15:44 richashi <richashi!~vijaysehg@c-73-189-173-25.hsd1.ca.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:44 Marnen Not particularly. Devin's been in closer touch with Yash than I have.
15:44 richashi has quit IRC
15:45 k_yash Devin is out for Boston guitar fest this week
15:45 Marnen Right.
15:45 richashi <richashi!~vijaysehg@c-73-189-173-25.hsd1.ca.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:45 Marnen I'll play around with the download feature later, though; this looks great.
15:45 k_yash Are you both able to download notations?
15:46 Marnen okay :)
15:46 sridhar <sridhar!~sridhar@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:46 k_yash I also started developing chunks representation with matrix as given in Devin's mouse music proposal
15:46 Marnen I'd try now, but I don't have my computer here and it doesn't work on my iPhone. :)
15:46 walterbender lost my conception again :P
15:47 k_yash :P
15:47 alsroot <alsroot!~alsroot@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:47 alsroot has quit IRC
15:47 alsroot <alsroot!~alsroot@pdpc/supporter/active/antilopa-gnu> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:47 icarito <icarito!~icarito@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:47 anindya <anindya!6a33842f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.106.51.132.47> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:47 walterbender Works in my browser
15:48 k_yash https://sugarizingmusic.wordpress.com/
15:48 I updated the blog
15:48 walterbender-too has quit IRC
15:48 Marnen wonderful
15:48 Marnen has left #sugar-meeting
15:48 Marnen <Marnen!Marnen@c-66-31-30-234.hsd1.ma.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:49 walterbender anything else for yash?
15:49 llaske good work yash !
15:49 dhawanutkarsh has quit IRC
15:49 walterbender who. is next?
15:49 ishan28m_ I?
15:49 k_yash llaske, Marnen : thanks :D I appreciate
15:50 walterbender I shan please...
15:50 ishan
15:50 ishan28m_ This week I worked on porting palette to three.js
15:51 I am almost done with palette
15:51 this will leave blocks.js and  logo.js to be ported.
15:51 walterbender nice
15:51 bernie <bernie!~bernie@2001:4830:134:7::11> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:51 walterbender then the fun part will begin
15:52 alsroot has quit IRC
15:52 walterbender ishan... did you see Josh Burke blog?
15:52 ishan28m_ I have also been working on adding logo features in another project side by side
15:52 walterbender 3D printing from turtle
15:53 ishan28m_ haven't yet but would surely go through
15:53 :)
15:53 walterbender I think the idea of extruding will be very pow r ful
15:53 Marnen oh, that sounds cool.
15:53 ishan28m_ but I encountered a problem which is a bit difficult to deal
15:53 walterbender really cool
15:53 ishan28m_ yep, extrude and 3d printing would be really cool
15:53 walterbender ishan please tell us
15:54 ishan28m_ because of limitation of 3d modules in windows line thinkness cannot be greater than one.
15:55 https://code.google.com/p/angl[…]ues/detail?id=334
15:55 walterbender that is solved by hollow lines
15:56 look at how I did that in the easel.js version
15:56 ishan28m_ oh well, actually I was trying to get to a solution manually
15:56 spent some time.
15:56 tony37 has quit IRC
15:57 walterbender about to board
15:57 Hopefully my connect stays alivr
15:57 ishan28m_ actually a three.js developer has done quite a bit research on it.
15:57 oh.
15:58 I will quickly summarize then.
15:58 so when I am done with the complete porting I will start with integrating the other branch which has code to make 3D turtle movements
15:59 btw I am more or less done with that.
15:59 extrude feature and 3D import is left there
15:59 walterbender ZThx
16:00 ishan28m_ I am updating the git repo regularly.
16:00 I think that is done from my side.
16:00 tony37 <tony37!~tony@p57A46215.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:00 ishan28m_ Something is broken on the gh pages will fix, so preview till palettes can be seen.
16:01 walterbender who is next?
16:01 mohayon I think it's my turn
16:01 walterbender Mohan on please report
16:02 mohayon So, hi everyone. This week I've been making changes on the calc app. Making it working with trigonometrics functions and inside every platform
16:02 It's online here
16:03 http://mikklfr.github.io
16:03 Last thing to do is to add deg/radians conversion
16:03 tch__ mohayon, looks really nice
16:03 walterbender mohayon lloks goof
16:04 mohayon Thanks :)
16:04 walterbender good :)
16:04 is all thumbs
16:04 mohayon It took more time than I thought because of chrome webapp security issues
16:04 I've been using mathjs
16:04 And Mathjs is using stuff like eval/new Function
16:05 walterbender the next app will go more quickly
16:05 mohayon So I've abstracted it to work onto chrome
16:05 Yes !
16:05 walterbender what is next?
16:05 mohayon The next app is Paint. With llaske we talked about the collaboration mode
16:05 walterbender nice
16:06 mohayon It will be fun to use in collab mode
16:06 I've also updated the blog
16:06 walterbender We will have learned from turtle
16:06 mohayon http://sugarizingparis2015.blogspot.fr
16:07 walterbender Any questions for mohayon?
16:08 is that everyone?
16:08 tch__ not from me, can't wait to see Paint :)
16:08 walterbender don't forget midterm evils next week
16:09 thanks all.
16:09 sorry about my flaky connection
16:09 tony37 has quit IRC
16:10 anindya has quit IRC
16:10 walterbender #end-meeting
16:10 meeting Meeting ended Fri Jun 19 16:10:07 2015 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
16:10 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-19T15:00:35.html
16:10 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]15-06-19T15:00:35
16:10 tch__ llaske, abhinav around?
16:10 llaske yes
16:10 abhinav tch__, yeah
16:10 walterbender llasske
16:10 llaske yes walter ?
16:10 walterbender you and the will go to the mentor meeting. ok?
16:11 llaske will be pleased about that
16:11 walterbender ^the^tch
16:11 llaske yes we used to go together to the mentor meeting :-)
16:11 walterbender you guys make sure to follow up with carols email
16:11 tch__ walterbender, ok
16:12 llaske sure
16:12 Marnen has quit IRC
16:13 k_yash has left #sugar-meeting
16:13 abhinav tch__, we are here. :)
16:13 mohayon has quit IRC
16:13 tch__ abhinav, can you explain your approach for collaboration on TB?
16:15 abhinav as if now i have implemented create, share and join group similar to what i showed in the last application
16:15 *as of
16:16 but we still have to decide upon what data is to be sent for collaboration
16:17 llaske Hmmm, you hard coded the creation of shared activity https://github.com/abhinavanur[…]015f009e1076R1759
16:18 walterbender has quit IRC
16:18 tch__ abhinav, I think I mentioned it the last week, turtle code is just JSON formatted data.. you should simply send it to other clients on the "specific event" and make sure other clients inject the receive code into separate turtles
16:19 abhinav llaske, sharing of group is hard coded as it is happening on the press of a button
16:20 Is there any problem in that?
16:20 tch__, Yeah. I remember that. And I am moving ahead in that direction only
16:22 llaske Your way of sharing content is brute forte too: https://github.com/abhinavanur[…]/presence.js#L197
16:22 brute force
16:23 To be honest abhinav, I think you spent not enough time on the project. So you give to us only basic solution.
16:23 We need to build solid code not just samples
16:25 tch__ llaske, agreed
16:26 abhinav, I think you focus on using the current API, instead of hacking it
16:26 llaske We expect to you that you solve challenge !
16:26 GSoC is an incredible opportunity, both for you and for us
16:27 tch__ s/you/you should/
16:27 abhinav, llaske, lets revise the approach once more?
16:27 abhinav tch__, I just started off with a very simplistic approach
16:28 tch__ abhinav, what exactly is what want to achieve with hardcoding content in the server?
16:28 llaske You can't just start ! We are at the middle of the program !
16:29 abhinav llaske, But that is temporary and it is there just to make the injection of code and running of turtle possible
16:29 And I did it because I first worked upon injection of code in turtle
16:29 and managing various turtles
16:29 llaske, I take it if u say so.
16:29 But in my defense, I am very close to a solid code
16:29 As I see my progress.
16:29 I have coded, tried and tested small parts of the project.
16:29 This week, I have planned to finish the turtleBlocks app
16:30 tch__ abhinav, ok, so lets revise what is missing now...
16:31 abhinav, you need each client to "broadcast" their turtle code to other clients
16:31 abhinav sure
16:31 tch__ abhinav, turtle code is just JSON
16:32 abhinav, considering is just text.. and that the chat sample works, it should be possible without hacking the server
16:32 abhinav_ <abhinav_!65da9e02@gateway/web/freenode/ip.101.218.158.2> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:32 llaske +1
16:32 artista has quit IRC
16:33 tch__ abhinav, next thing is, once the other clients receives that code, they should be able to make new instances of turtles and inject code there
16:33 abhinav, then you have to make a decision, you execute it once recieved, or, you only execute it when the clients "plays" it
16:34 abhinav, I would go for the first approach, it will feel alive
16:34 abhinav, and with that, we would have a _very_ simple TB collaboration solution
16:34 where users write code and other clients sees it running,
16:35 after that, we can move to move complex features
16:35 but without something that basic, we really can't move on
16:35 abhinav, abhinav still there?
16:36 abhinav tch__, That is what is exactly been done.
16:36 tch__ abhinav, except for?
16:36 abhinav Server is hacked just to get some turtle code
16:36 thats it
16:37 Once I am able to create turtle code on the client side, That change will be removed
16:37 and things will work in the same manner as it was working in the chat application,
16:37 Without changing anything in the server.
16:38 The change is a temporary work around.
16:38 tch__ abhinav, all you need to do on each client is to get its JSON formatted representation of their current code (which is already possible) and then broadcast it to others
16:38 abhinav tch__, agreed
16:38 It is possible.
16:38 richashi has quit IRC
16:38 abhinav So now u see.
16:38 tch__ abhinav, when we can see it working?
16:39 llaske, ^
16:39 abhinav by tomorrow.
16:39 As most of the work is done.
16:40 llaske Will be nice
16:40 abhinav tch__, llaske Are u getting what I tried to do with that hard code??
16:40 tch__ abhinav, not really, documentation would help...
16:41 llaske Yes but I think it's a bad idea to simulate a two client conversation using the server
16:41 tch__ abhinav, have you worked on that? did you check the diagram I proposed?
16:41 llaske Plus, do you upgrade the document using the diagram suggested by tch ?
16:43 tch__ abhinav, I will be out during the weekend, I would prefer that you send us an email for monday with a link to a working prototype and a decent documentation of how the collab protocol works..
16:43 llaske +1
16:44 tch__ abhinav, think would be possible?
16:45 abhinav_, ^
16:46 abhinav_ has quit IRC
16:47 abhinav has quit IRC
16:48 llaske Hmmm. May be yes after all :-(
16:50 tch__ I will be around in case he comes back,
16:50 llaske, ^
16:50 llaske Okay. Sorry, I must quit
16:51 tch__ llaske, don't worry, thanks for coming
16:52 I will send the to you both,
16:52 llaske Ok thanks
16:55 llaske has quit IRC
17:02 ajay has quit IRC
17:02 neyder has quit IRC
17:02 sridhar has quit IRC
17:02 icarito has quit IRC
17:02 kaametza has quit IRC
17:37 abhinav_ <abhinav_!~abhinav@223.176.42.138> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:45 abhinav_ has quit IRC
17:58 abhinav_ <abhinav_!~abhinav@101.219.41.16> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:44 abhinav_ has quit IRC
18:57 abhinav <abhinav!~abhinav@101.212.68.190> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:04 ishan28m_ has quit IRC
19:11 abhinav has quit IRC
19:15 abhinav <abhinav!~abhinav@101.212.68.190> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:35 gonzalo__ has quit IRC
19:57 abhinav has quit IRC
20:08 abhinav <abhinav!~abhinav@101.220.40.199> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:17 abhinav has quit IRC
22:21 mtd has quit IRC
22:38 mtd <mtd!~martin@154.58.86.150> has joined #sugar-meeting

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster