Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2011-04-25

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:45 icarito has quit IRC
01:04 tch has quit IRC
01:46 icarito <icarito!~icaro@190.157.140.197> has joined #sugar-meeting
01:53 icarito has quit IRC
02:11 dirakx1 has quit IRC
02:13 tch <tch!~tch@190.23.96.66> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:07 dirakx1 <dirakx1!~dirakx1@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:47 tch has left #sugar-meeting
03:52 dirakx1 has quit IRC
04:16 m_anish is now known as m_anish_afk
04:33 m_anish_afk is now known as m_anish
04:45 dirakx1 <dirakx1!~dirakx1@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
04:45 m_anish is now known as m_anish_afk
04:53 m_anish_afk is now known as m_anish
06:35 mk8 has quit IRC
06:39 mk8 <mk8!~torello@ip-212-141.sn1.eutelia.it> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:31 yama <yama!~yama@124-149-114-174.dyn.iinet.net.au> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:31 yama has quit IRC
07:31 yama <yama!~yama@ubuntu/member/yama> has joined #sugar-meeting
07:34 yama` has quit IRC
10:16 lucian <lucian!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:01 lucian has quit IRC
11:05 lucian <lucian!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
12:54 mchua_afk is now known as mchua
13:22 lucian_ <lucian_!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:24 lucian_ has quit IRC
13:24 lucian_ <lucian_!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:25 lucian has quit IRC
13:25 tch <tch!~tch@190.23.96.66> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:28 lucian <lucian!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
13:31 lucian_ has quit IRC
14:30 lucian_ <lucian_!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
14:33 lucian has quit IRC
14:44 m_anish is now known as m_anish_afk
14:44 m_anish_afk is now known as m_anish
15:53 dirakx1 has quit IRC
15:53 dirakx1 <dirakx1!~dirakx1@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:22 dogi has quit IRC
16:33 m_anish is now known as m_anish_afk
16:37 dirakx1 has quit IRC
16:37 dirakx1 <dirakx1!~dirakx1@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:02 m_anish_afk is now known as m_anish
17:27 dogi <dogi!~nemo@lupo.media.mit.edu> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:19 lucian_ has quit IRC
18:21 tch has left #sugar-meeting
18:26 lucian <lucian!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:53 lucian_ <lucian_!~lucian@78-86-217-168.zone2.bethere.co.uk> has joined #sugar-meeting
18:55 lucian has quit IRC
19:06 icaritox <icaritox!~icaro@190.157.140.197> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:11 Ignacio <Ignacio!~webchat@jita.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:11 Ignacio Hola!
19:12 Ignacio has left #sugar-meeting
19:14 icaritox dirakx, no he probado jamexplorer
19:14 ignacio es un poco absorbente :-)
19:14 dirakx1 icaritox: np.
19:15 icaritox el board acept
19:15 falta ver los detalles
19:15 dirakx1 icaritox: si perfecto..eso esta muy bien.
19:15 icaritox sip
19:15 como has estado?
19:16 dirakx1 bien, un poco preocupado por el invierno ..
19:16 icaritox confio todo bien con la familia?
19:16 dirakx1 icaritox: si no hay problema..pero nunca se habia vivido algo parecido por estas tierras.
19:17 icaritox si la salida la semana pasada de la finca toco full 4x4
19:17 m_anish is now known as m_anish_afk
19:18 dirakx1 esta como mas problematico en los pueblos.
19:19 icaritox: que quieres trabajar en esta semana?.
19:20 icaritox: una cosa en la cual necesitaria apoyo es revisando el estado actual de browse por ejemplo.
19:20 icaritox bien claro
19:21 sobre dextrose?
19:21 dirakx1 icaritox: sip.
19:21 lucian_ has quit IRC
19:21 icaritox pongamonos algunos objetivos
19:21 la semana pasada fue muy lenta para mi en parte tambien por la visita de mi familia de peru
19:22 dirakx1 icaritox: voy algo adelantado con las actividades de 1 que nos repartimos.
19:22 icaritox: piensas que podrias trabajar en ellas esta semana?.
19:22 icaritox: he puesto actualizaciones aca http://openetherpad.org/EL5g7TqHEI
19:22 icaritox si creo que si
19:24 dirakx1 icaritox: lo que he hecho es arreglar o cerrar la fila de bugs pendientes..para tener en claro que features son necesarios de desarrollar.
19:24 con bugs o defectos cerrados nos podemos centrar en enhancements.
19:25 icaritox ok voy a sacar una lista de bugs y las ponemos en un cronograma
19:25 dirakx1 tambien a medida que voy revisando la fila de bugs puedo llenar otros que puedo conciderar necesarios.
19:25 icaritox como te ha ido reparando bugs?
19:25 m_anish_afk is now known as m_anish
19:25 dirakx1 icaritox: bien bien..
19:26 icaritox el sabado habl
19:26 dirakx1 hay algunos que estan ya cerrados en codigo pero no en trac.
19:26 icaritox: que concluyeron ?
19:27 icaritox que esa parte del problema la conversaramos en uy
19:27 aleksey hara el release de su SDK en ese momento
19:28 dice que puede resolvernos gran parte del problema de la distribucion
19:28 te acuerdas que hablamos de algo parecido a PPAs
19:28 aparentemente el tiene algo en mente para ese tipo de cosa
19:28 entonces lo mas sano es que nos preocupemos de ir reparando las actividades para entonces
19:28 dirakx1 icaritox: hmm bien..pienso que el sdk es la forma.
19:29 icaritox: creo que alsroot tiene algo preparado en el wiki pero no creo que sea definitivo.
19:29 icaritox lo que sea que el sdk sea, debe serlo :-)
19:29 yo intent
19:30 dirakx1 icaritox: es el doers environment..me ha ido muy bien
19:30 icaritox y no obtive mucha ayuda cuando pregunt
19:30 dirakx1 puedes correr sugar 0.88 y sugar 0.92.
19:30 icaritox si? pudiste echarlos a andar?
19:30 dirakx, yo sigo con los paquetes sweets para trisquel
19:30 dirakx1 icaritox: sip..puedes actulizar sweets y probar de nuevo debe andar.
19:31 icaritox bueno lo intentar
19:31 cuando lo hice fue hace casi dos meses
19:32 dirakx1 si aleksey hizo algunos cambios recientemente.
19:43 icaritox dirakx1, como hacemos entonces te aviso antes del fin de semana lo que he avanzado con las actividades?
19:43 dirakx1 icaritox: +1 preferiblemente el viernes..
19:44 icaritox: para tenerlo listo antes de la all-hands meeting
19:44 icaritox bueno hare lo mismo que dices tu, mirar los bugs en las actividades y ordenarlos, corrigiendo lo que vaya pudiendo
19:44 dirakx1 icaritox: +1. con eso podemos tener en cuenta que se necesita mas ..
19:44 icaritox all hands meeting ser
19:44 el s
19:44 dirakx1 oh no como la reunion general.
19:45 icaritox ah ya
19:45 claro bien
19:45 no te vi en las ultimas dos
19:45 dirakx1 icaritox: estara en la siguiente ;).
19:45 icaritox ;-)
19:45 bien
19:45 bueno gracias entonces manos a la ogra dijo el ogro
19:46 cualquier cosa me avisas y coordinamos para encontrarnos
19:46 ma
19:46 dirakx1 icaritox: ok perfecto.
19:46 icaritox yo parto el martes 3 a las 23:55, llego el 4 en la tarde a montevideo
19:46 me toca esperarme en Santiago varias horas
19:47 dirakx1 icaritox: yo estare desde el 5. llegare en la noche.
19:48 icaritox ok bueno nos escribimos en la semana
19:48 un abrazo
19:48 dirakx1 icaritox: lo mismo.
19:49 icaritox: se me olvidaba..quizas en uy sea bueno hablar de pootle..quizas sea mejor repartir trabajos alli, sobre todo para la migracion.
19:49 va a ser compleja.
19:50 icaritox dirakx, si y parece que estamos casados con pootle
19:50 dirakx1 icaritox: sip por ahora.
19:52 icaritox y es trabajo repartible? cual es la complejidad?
19:54 dirakx1 has quit IRC
19:55 dirakx has quit IRC
19:59 icaritox has quit IRC
20:02 tch <tch!~tch@mail.paraguayeduca.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:09 dirakx1 <dirakx1!~dirakx1@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:18 dirakx2 <dirakx2!~rafael@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:26 dirakx1 has quit IRC
20:57 dirakx1 <dirakx1!~dirakx1@190.156.115.38> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:23 meeting * dklight-es has joined
21:23 <dklight-es> good
21:57 * geirea-es has joined
21:59 <aa-es> geirea: good
21:59 <geirea-es> hello
22:00 yama` <yama`!~yama@124-168-147-239.dyn.iinet.net.au> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:00 yama` has quit IRC
22:00 yama` <yama`!~yama@ubuntu/member/yama> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:02 yama has quit IRC
22:06 bernie m_anish, tch: what time is the bug squashing meeting?
22:06 Fernando <Fernando!~webchat@jita.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:06 Fernando is now known as Guest44174
22:08 meeting <geirea-es> aa: we meeting?
22:09 <aa-es> geirea: yes, at 19 ...
22:09 <aa-es> have not appeared ...
22:09 <geirea-es> ok wait a bit longer
22:09 <aa-es> geirea: you think if we are putting together an agenda?
22:10 <geirea-es> Give him good
22:10 <geirea-es> what are the issues that are pending?
22:10 <aa-es> 1) Definition of talks
22:10 <aa-es> that's what we were trying
22:10 mchua is now known as mchua_afk
22:11 FS_ <FS_!~webchat@jita.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:11 meeting <aa-es> have to end this issue and see what else needed
22:11 <geirea-es> Paul sent a fairly complete list I do not know what we can move forward now
22:11 <aa-es> then I have some questions about other parts of the organization
22:11 <aa-es> geirea: I sent an email about the talk that nobody answered cscott
22:12 <aa-es> 2) Graphics, pamphlets, printed programs, etc..
22:12 <geirea-es> yes, so I look
22:13 <aa-es> 3) simultaneous translation, catering, I do not know is that
22:13 <aa-es> ok
22:14 <aa-es> geirea: there is something I wanted to ask but I did not stretch to the meetings, which were quite heavy
22:15 <aa-es> geirea: how to set the registration fee of U $ S 100?
22:15 * FernandoSansberr-es has joined
22:15 <aa-es> the idea seems great, the numbers a bit ridiculous, I wonder how many people are willing to pay that registered
22:15 <aa-es> Barbados *
22:15 <aa-es> hello FernandoSansberr
22:16 <FernandoSansberr-es> hello I could finally enter the thing is
22:16 <aa-es> hehe
22:16 * gonzalo-es has joined
22:16 Guest44174 has quit IRC
22:16 meeting <gonzalo-es> hello
22:16 FS_ has quit IRC
22:17 meeting <gonzalo-es> pablo wait?
22:17 <aa-es> hello gonzalo
22:17 <aa-es> gonzalo: we're at it ...
22:17 * geirea has quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
22:17 m_anish dirakx1, bernie tch a couple of hours maybe? , me and tch are doing an informal run through right now (of the list we filtered last time)
22:18 meeting * bla_-es has joined
22:18 dirakx1 m_anish: oks.
22:18 meeting <bla_-es> test
22:18 <aa-es> FernandoSansberr: for the next: http://chat.sugarlabs.org:9090/
22:19 <aa-es> FernandoSansberr: you put "Español" in the language and "#sugar-meeting" in the channel you choose
22:19 <FernandoSansberr-es> if, among over there now, thanks
22:19 * bla_ has quit (Client Quit)
22:19 <FernandoSansberr-es> used mIRC for Windows ... be defeated
22:20 <aa-es> FernandoSansberr: http://xchat.org/ is a free client
22:20 <aa-es> chatzilla it is also a firefox plugin
22:20 <FernandoSansberr-es> if I'm using chatzilla
22:21 <aa-es> hope to come back geirea or Paul and we started
22:21 * geirea-es has joined
22:21 <aa-es> geirea: welcome back
22:21 <aa-es> geirea, gonzalo, FernandoSansberr: we put together a list of issues to be addressed?
22:22 <geirea-es> I do not know what happened that I hung
22:22 <geirea-es> ok
22:22 <FernandoSansberr-es> ok
22:22 <geirea-es> I was watching it on cscott
22:22 tch has left #sugar-meeting
22:22 meeting <aa-es> ok 1) Lectures
22:22 <gonzalo-es> ok
22:23 <aa-es> #startmeeting
22:23 <aa-es> #topic lectures
22:23 <aa-es> ok, I begin
22:24 <aa-es> cscott response sent and nobody answered me
22:24 <aa-es> according to the schedule, we have a space of 40 minutes for him
22:24 cjb aa: hi, I'm here -- want me to poke him?
22:24 meeting <aa-es> and gave two talks, which I find both very interesting
22:25 <geirea-es> space is reserved for sugar at 16:40 in new devices
22:25 <aa-es> cjb: hey. Sure, if I isn't busy.
22:25 <geirea-es> the other talk about olpc and sugar in Spanish which profile you have?
22:25 <gonzalo-es> aa, I think the idea was to include in the agenda of the talks and other proposals for a unconference
22:25 cjb aa: 'k.  What's the question exactly?
22:26 geirea <geirea!be8639c2@gateway/web/freenode/ip.190.134.57.194> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:26 dogi cjb, POKE 53280,1 like in C64
22:27 meeting <gonzalo-es> cjb: confirm if you want to do a talk about "Sugar en nuevos dispositivos", 40 minutes
22:27 <aa-es> gonzalo, geirea: Someone changed the schedule and I see no cscott scheduled chat: P
22:27 <geirea-es> aa: Friday 16:40
22:27 <aa-es> ah, there it is
22:27 <aa-es> geirea: thanks
22:27 <gonzalo-es> cjb: and the other talk about sugar in android, Chromeo, etc. for the unconference leave
22:28 <geirea-es> but the talk of sugar in new devices is not the same as android, etc?
22:28 <aa-es> geirea, gonzalo: the talk I gave him was not strictly "Sugar on new devices", was rather a talk about OLPC and Sugar
22:29 cjb aa: do you have any smaller timeslots than 40 mins?
22:29 ah, he'll come here
22:30 cscott <cscott!~cscott@dhcp-18-85-47-23.media.mit.edu> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:30 meeting * pflores-es has joined
22:30 <gonzalo-es> hello cscott
22:30 <aa-es> cjb: the unconference we leave it open to talks of variable length
22:30 <aa-es> hello pflores
22:30 <gonzalo-es> hola pablo!
22:30 <pflores-es> hello, forgiveness for being late
22:31 <cscott-es> hello all
22:31 <gonzalo-es> hello cscott
22:31 <geirea-es> hello
22:31 <gonzalo-es> wanted to confirm a phone chat
22:31 <cscott-es> cjb said he was talking about it
22:31 <gonzalo-es> okay for you to do it in Spanish, no?
22:32 <aa-es> cscott: think of a talk on "OLPC y Sugar" in Spanish on Friday afternoon, and another technique for the unconference (Saturday afternoon)
22:32 <cscott-es> I have only two concerns
22:32 <gonzalo-es> tell us
22:33 <cscott-es> The first is the duration
22:33 <cscott-es> I know I can speak for forty minutes on topics Tecnical
22:34 <cscott-es> but these things are for the "unconference"
22:34 <cscott-es> I'm not sure I have forty minutes of talk about "sugar en tablets" without talking technicalities
22:35 <gonzalo-es> prefer to do two talks at the unconference?
22:35 <aa-es> cscott: I do not think that is a problem, the only talk of "oficiales" members of OLPC, I'm sure there will be many questions: D
22:35 * FernandoSansberr has quit (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
22:35 m_anish is now known as m_anish_afk
22:35 meeting <gonzalo-es> aa: there are more official members actuialmente olpc
22:35 * FS_-es has joined
22:35 <cscott-es> Well, if I can make a "Q&A" if I miss material
22:36 <aa-es> gonzalo: ah, sorry:)
22:36 <cscott-es> well, I'm the only member of "OLPC-F"
22:36 <aa-es> was not so bad: P
22:36 <cscott-es> there is little distinction
22:36 <gonzalo-es> cscott: what would be the main theme of your talk? the vision to sugar in x-3?
22:36 <aa-es> cscott: you have something more than talk:)
22:37 cjb who else from OLPC is giving a talk?
22:37 meeting <gonzalo-es> cjb of OLPC-A Simon and I are
22:37 <cscott-es> Martin also
22:38 cjb ah, great
22:38 meeting <gonzalo-es> yes, but he will not even give a talk
22:38 <cscott-es> but I'm not going to talk
22:38 <gonzalo-es> at least not filed a
22:38 <cscott-es> oh well
22:38 <aa-es> martin langoff come from?
22:38 <gonzalo-es> if
22:38 <cscott-es> yes
22:38 <aa-es> great
22:38 <cscott-es> SJ and bernie also
22:38 <aa-es> wow, the whole gang:)
22:39 <FS_-es> known to all, or what?
22:39 <aa-es> FS_: is a tiny planet
22:39 <cscott-es> truth
22:39 <aa-es> cscott: well, then left alone to set a title for the talk: how you think about?
22:39 <gonzalo-es> back to cscott, which would be the idea of ??your talk for Friday?
22:40 <dklight-es> / Quit
22:40 bernie cscott: yup...
22:40 meeting <dklight-es> : S
22:40 * dklight has quit (Quit: WeeChat 0.3.4)
22:41 <cscott-es> well, then I will give a general talk about sugar, education, and tablets for twenty-forty minutes, and we will have a Q & A on the remains of the time ;-)
22:41 <gonzalo-es> cscott, forty minutes is the total time
22:41 <gonzalo-es> okay?
22:41 <cscott-es> general chat is Friday, right?
22:42 <aa-es> cscott: yes
22:42 <cscott-es> and the "unconference" going to talk, probably in English, about android and a few demos and teach ChromeOS
22:42 <gonzalo-es> perfect
22:43 <aa-es> cscott: great, thanks
22:43 <gonzalo-es> cscott, to put it on the show, the talk on Friday would be "Sugar, educacion y tablets"?
22:43 <cscott-es> be good
22:44 <gonzalo-es> ok"
22:44 <gonzalo-es> :)
22:44 <gonzalo-es> cscott thanks!
22:44 <cscott-es> alguine might need to read my slides before Friday
22:45 <cscott-es> to help coreg my bad Spanish
22:45 mchua_afk is now known as mchua
22:45 meeting <aa-es> cscott: hehe, no problem
22:45 <gonzalo-es> cscott, if you can send them to gonzalo@laptop.org
22:47 <gonzalo-es> ok, who had to confirm the talk "Panel: Tools for the community (Bernie Innocenti, Pablo Flores, Rafael Ortiz, Sebastián Silva)"?
22:47 <cscott-es> thanks, gonzalo
22:48 <pflores-es> gonzalo: I
22:48 <pflores-es> est confirmed
22:48 <gonzalo-es> pflores: Perfect
22:48 <gonzalo-es> I like when you paint it green:)
22:49 <pflores-es> :)
22:49 <gonzalo-es> the next? "Panel: How to create and grow local labs and support communities"?
22:49 <pflores-es> geirea ...
22:50 <geirea-es> I can participate in this panel, but I have not contacted anyone else
22:50 <gonzalo-es> Meanwhile, Fernando's Online
22:50 <FS_-es> if
22:50 <pflores-es> geirea: I got some names that came to mind
22:50 <pflores-es> geirea: pods can write them now?
22:51 icaritox <icaritox!~icaro@190.157.140.197> has joined #sugar-meeting
22:52 meeting <gonzalo-es> I seem to get to the next and do a quick review of what is already defined?
22:52 <gonzalo-es> For example, fernando, yours is confirmed?
22:52 <gonzalo-es> The role of video games and how to Promote Their development (Fernando Sansberro)
22:52 <pflores-es> gonzalo: +1
22:53 <FS_-es> If confirmed, I have to think to invite him
22:53 <FS_-es> because they do things to Ceibal not many
22:53 <gonzalo-es> but there are a couple of companies, right?
22:53 <FS_-es> today and send mails to other companies to see if they want to
22:53 <pflores-es> a trojan?
22:53 <FS_-es> yeah right but I wanted it to be more related to not only the thing Ceibal vj
22:53 <FS_-es> if trojan head
22:54 <gonzalo-es> and would be good ceibal someone explain the theme of the contests that make
22:54 <FS_-es> trojan than say ..
22:54 <gonzalo-es> no?
22:54 <pflores-es> gonzalo: the conclursos of ceibal are inexplicable;)
22:54 <aa-es> then the game is confirmed
22:54 <gonzalo-es> haha
22:54 <FS_-es> if you co-signed if, need to know who else goes to panel
22:55 <FS_-es> I can confirm tomorrow
22:55 <pflores-es> like so many other things ... ceibal plan panel gonna be fun:)
22:55 <aa-es> geirea: "Aprendiendo a Desarrollar en Sugar"
22:55 <aa-es> FS_: cool
22:55 <gonzalo-es> ok, going green the game then?
22:55 <gonzalo-es> fernando something
22:55 <FS_-es> where they are painted green on Etherpad?
22:55 <aa-es> gonzalo: September
22:56 <aa-es> FS_: not in a google docs
22:56 <gonzalo-es> I was particularly interested in "como promover su desarrollo"
22:56 <gonzalo-es> FS_ you do not have the doc?
22:56 <aa-es> is in the access list ...
22:56 <geirea-es> so far only confirmed felipe
22:56 <geirea-es> I worry that time is very short, 1h20min is small for a development workshop for sugar
22:56 <FS_-es> no, was all by looking at the Etherpad
22:56 <gonzalo-es> https: / / spreadsheets.google.com / ccc? key = 0AuCcGk9KwSi1dEY0WTVyQS1UcFBBcHZ5djVtR1F6YkE & hl = en & pli = 1#gid=0
22:57 <FS_-es> thx
22:57 <aa-es> geirea: you can do things if it arises
22:58 <aa-es> geirea: we did the naval battle by how much? 3 hours?
22:58 <aa-es> or less
22:58 <gonzalo-es> geirea: we have to coordinate some
22:58 <pflores-es> e agree that there is little
22:59 <gonzalo-es> to see, including you and we include in that of maintainership
22:59 <pflores-es> shortens at the suggestion of gonzalo to the closure of the sugar camp together
22:59 <gonzalo-es> but you can continue the next day
23:00 <pflores-es> geirea: Fernando told you how much time do you think?
23:00 <gonzalo-es> make a first part and then make the second
23:00 <aa-es> gonzalo: +1
23:00 <pflores-es> Workshop?
23:00 tch <tch!~tch@190.23.96.66> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:01 meeting <aa-es> pflores: I feel good to propose the most advanced design unconference
23:01 <geirea-es> pflores: Fernando?
23:02 <FS_-es> what?
23:03 <aa-es> geirea: Felipe could take the workshop without Paul Moleri if you can not?
23:03 <pflores-es> aa: so good, it makes sense, do an intro on Friday and some in depth on Saturday
23:03 <pflores-es> geirea: I meant felipe
23:03 <geirea-es> felipe rather talk pygame
23:03 <aa-es> ok
23:04 <aa-es> of the focus on that last
23:04 <aa-es> I could lend a hand there, if I'm not crazy: P
23:04 <geirea-es> pmoleri able to hang but is badly burned
23:04 <geirea-es> need to talk about gtk
23:04 <geirea-es> I'm trying to convince
23:05 <pflores-es> aa: you will not want to be in the sugar camp?
23:05 <aa-es> pflores: yes, but if there is no choice ...
23:05 <pflores-es> geirea: but if you want to talk about 2 things alac 1:30 am?
23:06 <geirea-es> for me there
23:06 <pflores-es> FS_: You tens the list of companies that have participated / won hopscotch? Will be good to invite ...
23:06 <FS_-es> tango if
23:07 <aa-es> geirea, pflores: I think that the talk would have to decide what to do with that time, I think we can invent much at this point
23:07 <pflores-es> FS_: Pods you send them to me or send invitations to everyone?
23:07 <FS_-es> if you send her
23:07 <FS_-es> clarified:
23:07 <FS_-es> the companies that won Rayuela Nigun is vj, and vj are programmed that made us, except of course trojan
23:08 <FS_-es> and not worked well
23:08 <pflores-es> aa: I agree, only that I would have liked a more or less complete workshop introduction Settings in sugar ...
23:08 <FS_-es> I say to keep the level of talks at a pro level
23:08 <aa-es> pflores: anyway, surely the Saturday afternoon we complete
23:08 <pflores-es> FS_: Not to lecture but as assistants
23:08 <FS_-es> as you control the list
23:08 <pflores-es> FS_: Ok, thanks!
23:09 <aa-es> FS_: forgive my ignorance: what is vj?
23:09 <FS_-es> video games
23:09 <pflores-es> aa: ok, according
23:09 <aa-es> ah haha
23:09 <aa-es> well, let
23:09 <FS_-es> when the invitation, I control the camera audiovisual and there it reaches around the world
23:09 <aa-es> must define a title for the talk, but we know that something is going to do
23:09 <pflores-es> FS_: ah, the command and you
23:09 <FS_-es> after the channels are always ready, facebook, etc ...
23:09 <aa-es> pflores: Ceibal panel is confirmed not?
23:10 <pflores-es> aa: if
23:10 <aa-es> going green ....
23:10 <aa-es> pflores: "Deployments table: Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Nepal"?
23:10 <gonzalo-es> also
23:10 <aa-es> jewel
23:11 <gonzalo-es> anyone knows any participant who come from Peru?
23:11 <aa-es> "Deployments: Sugar out of XO (Rodolfo Arce, Daniel Castelo)"
23:11 icaritox has quit IRC
23:11 meeting <pflores-es> Tena a doubt gonzalo times those panels ...
23:12 <pflores-es> if it is good we needed 1 hour each or more to the table a number of deployments
23:12 <pflores-es> and in this case of where to get the time ...
23:12 <aa-es> Icarito is not Peru?
23:12 <aa-es> (Sebastian Silva)
23:13 <gonzalo-es> pflores: I do not think we can give an hour and then an hour ceibal all the rest
23:13 <aa-es> Sugar Labs is seeking funds from coming to
23:13 <gonzalo-es> Colombia is Icarito
23:13 <aa-es> ah
23:13 <cjb-es> aa: I believe Bogota
23:13 <gonzalo-es> could be 40 minutes and an hour ceibal 20 for the table?
23:14 <pflores-es> aa: Icarito comes. Is Peruvian, but living in Colombia est
23:14 <aa-es> gonzalo: +1
23:14 <aa-es> pflores: ah, now my subconscious is on fire
23:14 <pflores-es> haha
23:15 <pflores-es> For me it s okay to have ceibal 1h, to take advantage of that will be all the people of deployment and can explain in depth
23:15 <pflores-es> If I went to an event in the Rioja I'd like to see people in charge to explain in depth what they are doing ...
23:16 <gonzalo-es> pflores: go to Uruguay, but sugarlabs do a performance, not just ceibal
23:17 <aa-es> gonzalo: I do not seem to be as well:)
23:17 m_anish_afk is now known as m_anish
23:17 meeting <gonzalo-es> aa is a single event of ceibal?
23:18 <gonzalo-es> specifically, since there are 5 confirmed for the table deployments
23:18 <aa-es> gonzalo: haha, no, I say not that there is only ceibal talks in the program we set up
23:18 <gonzalo-es> and I would like to have someone of rioja peru or if possible
23:19 <aa-es> I think having 40 minutes to ceibal, is sufficient to meet what it says Paul
23:19 <geirea-es> I think it's reasonable to divide 40 min ceibal and 1h20min to other
23:19 <aa-es> in the other hour and twenty others may occur deployments and have an interesting conversation
23:20 <aa-es> on the other hand, if you told them they had an hour, we will not look good
23:20 <pflores-es> Well, I see I'm in minora:)
23:20 <gonzalo-es> :)
23:20 <pflores-es> as a good Democrat comply
23:20 <gonzalo-es> that's good:)
23:20 <geirea-es> is one hour as the high school!
23:21 <pflores-es> Only one thing: more time is needed for deployments table does not necessarily mean taking time out of ceibal
23:21 <aa-es> very long: P
23:21 <pflores-es> I asked people how much they needed and was ceibal them suggested 1h
23:22 <gonzalo-es> pflores: insurance are able to pass it in 40 mins:)
23:22 <gonzalo-es> pflowers we, get to the next
23:22 <gonzalo-es> ;)
23:22 dogi has quit IRC
23:23 meeting <aa-es> pflores: seems to me that we are saying "Mucha gente viene a ver que está pasando en ceibal y por eso merece su tiempo separado, pero lo que nos importa es la comunicación entre todos los despliegues" 40/80 dividing
23:23 <pflores-es> gonzalo: I do not understand is if you think you need more time for the deployments in general, or is that quers maintain a "proporci
23:24 <pflores-es> aa: I like that reasoning
23:24 <gonzalo-es> pflores: I want to be clear, I have nothing against Ceibal or anything like that
23:25 <aa-es> I'd rather see ceibal on a table as a couple, that giving a speech informing us of "estado de las cosas" narrative as it has done
23:25 <pflores-es> Ok, moving on.
23:25 <gonzalo-es> I think that the guy who comes from Rwanda, which we will give 10 minutes to speak, is a bit illogical to give you 1 hour ceibal
23:25 <aa-es> ok
23:26 <aa-es> Deployments: Sugar out of XO (Rodolfo Arce, Daniel Castelo)
23:26 <pflores-es> There is a related topic, you worthwhile can see it now: It is proposed Christoph make a kind of questioning of deployments, to learn of good and evil. And that anger on all deployments ...
23:26 <aa-es> ok
23:27 <gonzalo-es> pflores, yes, more than on deployments, is about the deployments and the community
23:27 <pflores-es> why not if it will be good with the Bureau of deployments ...
23:27 <pflores-es> gonzalo: true
23:27 <gonzalo-es> pflores: +1
23:27 <gonzalo-es> makes sense
23:27 <aa-es> well, who was in charge of confirming the Rodolfo and Daniel?
23:28 <aa-es> cri cri
23:28 <aa-es> gonzalo, pflores, geirea: one spoke to them?
23:29 icaritox <icaritox!~icaro@190.157.140.197> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:29 meeting <pflores-es> aa: Rodolfo confirm
23:29 <pflores-es> aa: Daniel also
23:29 m_anish dirakx1, tch bernie (i'm free whenever you are free ) ;-)
23:29 meeting <aa-es> pflores: cool
23:29 <aa-es> Learning Experiences from past and present (Christoph Derndorfer, Adam Holt, Bastien Guerry)
23:29 m_anish icaritox, ^ :) hola!
23:29 meeting <pflores-es> I liked that had some experience more ...
23:29 <aa-es> pflores: I guess you talked to Christph
23:30 icaritox hola m_anish :-)
23:30 meeting <gonzalo-es> I talk a bit with Christoph
23:30 <gonzalo-es> I can pass this information you now that is confirmed
23:31 <aa-es> gonzalo: but he proposed no chat?
23:31 <aa-es> we can take for confirmation?
23:31 <gonzalo-es> if
23:32 <pflores-es> A question about chat Bert
23:32 <aa-es> gonzalo: bastien and adam are also aware?
23:32 <pflores-es> Know whether the may be given in Spanish?
23:32 <aa-es> no idea
23:32 <pflores-es> because if there is a problem ...
23:33 <gonzalo-es> aa: if the initial mails, now we see if they confirm all
23:33 <gonzalo-es> bert's in Spanish? not
23:33 <aa-es> pflores: why is it a problem? by the audience?
23:33 <aa-es> I thought we had simultaneous translation ...
23:34 <geirea-es> aa: there * a * simultaneous translation, not the two tracks
23:34 <geirea-es> the public the right track would be mainly local
23:35 <geirea-es> not really quite understand what makes Robert's talk here
23:35 <aa-es> geirea: thanks for the clarification
23:36 <aa-es> geirea: I do not know who coordinated this talk, pylorus?
23:36 <gonzalo-es> geirea: Robert proposed the talk when we made the original call
23:37 <gonzalo-es> but it would only exchange the columns there
23:37 <gonzalo-es> left <-> der
23:37 <geirea-es> gonzalo: yes, but being in that part of the program will complicate the original idea of ??the two tracks and translations
23:37 <aa-es> I have to leave the
23:37 <aa-es> have to settle this and start thinking spread
23:37 <aa-es> and put together a program to print
23:38 <geirea-es> what happens is that the column on the left was the track "sugar camp"
23:38 <geirea-es> I think at this point would have to leave it and see how we can resolve the issue of translation chat bert
23:38 bernie m_anish: let's wait until this meeting ends...
23:38 meeting <gonzalo-es> OK, you can move the translators?
23:38 m_anish bernie, np
23:39 cjb Probably we could find someone to volunteer to do translation?
23:39 meeting <gonzalo-es> ouch
23:39 <aa-es> gonzalo: do not come without wheels
23:39 cjb there will be lots of people who speak both English and Spanish at the talks..
23:39 meeting <gonzalo-es> We could order them in advance, volunteer to translate
23:39 <aa-es> cjb: simultaneous translation is not easy ...
23:39 <geirea-es> yeah, sure to find a volunteer to translate
23:40 <aa-es> +1
23:40 <pflores-es> if, though a little plunger Trasnlation as nomas
23:41 <pflores-es> geirea: Bert chat est ah because it Where? :)
23:41 <pflores-es> anyway I would like to confirm, able to speak Spanish and we are complicating the fart ...
23:41 <geirea-es> pflores: I understand ...
23:41 <gonzalo-es> pflores, ok, there is
23:41 <aa-es> well, having left the bad joke of the day I retire
23:41 <aa-es> Greetings!
23:41 <gonzalo-es> aa bye
23:41 <pflores-es> aa bye!
23:42 dirakx1 is here. waiting for the end of the meeting.
23:42 meeting <geirea-es> chau
23:42 <bernie-es> I want to speak English for my talk, but I can also improvise with my bad Spanish if need ...
23:42 <gonzalo-es> bernie, it's going to make more interesting!
23:42 cscott has quit IRC
23:43 meeting <geirea-es> need one of these bots ...
23:44 <pflores-es> I will write to Bert to see how the language goes
23:46 <bernie-es> gonzalo: lol
23:47 <bernie-es> geirea: for that channel?
23:47 <pflores-es> well, I think we have a program ready!
23:47 <geirea-es> bernie: a real-life bot
23:47 <pflores-es> gonzalo, geirea: Estn agreed to publish it and offer those who want to participate in panel sb to contact us?
23:47 <gonzalo-es> pflores: of "children with diabilities" is confirmed?
23:47 <pflores-es> gonzalo: if
23:48 <gonzalo-es> ok
23:48 <geirea-es> pflores, gonzalo: pmoleri is out for the workshop programming in sugar
23:49 <pflores-es> geirea: ok.
23:49 <gonzalo-es> pflores: ok, we should first send a mail to all those responsible for the talks
23:49 <gonzalo-es> and make a call for the unconference?
23:50 <geirea-es> ok, we need a bigger board to get the unconference organized during the event
23:51 <gonzalo-es> ok
23:51 <gonzalo-es> geirea, pflores: we'll have little signs to identify the participants, no?
23:51 <geirea-es> I think you need not be marked or recorded mail or anything, but to be thinking and preparing the item
23:51 <gonzalo-es> many never saw us personally
23:51 <geirea-es> gonzalo: yes
23:52 <gonzalo-es> Geir, and designed some nice shirt guess, right? ;)
23:53 dogi <dogi!~nemo@c-65-96-166-32.hsd1.ma.comcast.net> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:54 meeting <geirea-es> porsupu, all very pro!
23:55 <gonzalo-es> je je
23:55 <FS_-es> I'll send mail anything, healthy all
23:55 * FS_ has quit (Quit: Page closed)
23:56 <geirea-es> Well, we finished?
23:56 <gonzalo-es> if
23:56 <gonzalo-es> good reunion!
23:57 <geirea-es> Greetings!
23:58 geirea has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster