Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#olpc-admin, 2009-07-07

Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
16:05 dogi #topic agenda
16:06 * meeting: new face for olpc-admin
16:06 * idea: promote picture
16:06 * vig and wiki (testwiki): update
16:06 * bigsister: new VM
16:11 and http://idea.laptop.org/drupal5[…]atorrent/idea/17/
16:11 ping hhardy _bernie ravidgemole
16:13 #topic vig and wiki: update
16:13 <FGrose> http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/ind[…]/Machine:testwiki
16:13 <FGrose> I have all_databases.sql at sftp://fgrose@vig.laptop.org/home/fgrose/wikidb
16:14 look like u did it ... :)
16:15 #action FGrose: fill testwiki with this data
16:15 hope that is ok?
16:16 #topic idea: promotion function
16:17 have tried to fix that bug
16:17 but nand form brainstorm had no time this week
16:19 for the 2 facing service idea.sl.o i have set up  a devel VM idea2 and tried to apply 2 ideatorrent for one db,
16:20 it worked but it is not stable right now
16:21 have configure the database so that 2 processes can run without problems
16:21 #topic bigsister: new vm
16:21 ping hhardy
16:23 #link http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/ind[…]achine:bigsister2
16:26 #topic meeting: new face and request
16:27 i did a few changes there but still it looks ugly :P
16:28 the biggest change there is that now olpc-admin site is reporting to analytics
16:30    * 62
16:30      Visits
16:30    * 103
16:30      Pageviews
16:30    * 1.66
16:30      Pages/Visit
16:30    * 53.23%
16:30      Bounce Rate
16:30    * 00:01:10
16:30      Avg. Time on Site
16:30    * 45.16%
16:30      % New Visits
16:31 for the feature request maybe ravidgemole should look if we can do that
16:32 _bernie dogi: pong
16:33 dogi #action ravidgemole: http://idea.laptop.org/drupal5[…]atorrent/idea/17/ find out if possible
16:33 #topic _bernie
16:34 lol
16:34 #topic treehouse and asterisk
16:35 _bernie, treehouse was down yesterday when wanted to start ur qcow file
16:35 i rebooted the machine
16:36 _bernie dogi: do you have remote power control?
16:36 dogi ilo arrived today
16:36 Asmb3-ikvm
16:37 so the next time i don t have to go there personally
16:37 #action dogi install ilo on treehouse
16:40 by the way
16:40 bernie: u have a login on treehouse.olpcorps.net
16:41 #action _bernie: set up asterisk
16:42 #action _bernie document in http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/ind[…]/Machine:asterisk
16:42 _bernie, ok?
16:44 is looking to find out why treehouse crashed
16:45 maybe u help me :)
16:45 #endmeeting

Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster