Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#olpc-admin, 2009-03-24

Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
16:06 unmadindu hi hhardy, welcome back, and how are you today ?
16:07 dogi #topic agenda
16:07 hhardy improving
16:07 dogi * new rt CanoeBerry/adric
16:08 * status of migration to w91
16:08 * 2 facing meeting service improvements (meeting/pootle)
16:08 * vig.test.laptop.org wiki for VIG
16:09 something we should discuss
16:09 * new faces in #olpc-admin
16:10 something i forgot?
16:10 since nor adric nor CanoeBerry are here let s start with ...
16:11 #topic status of migration to w91
16:11 on friday awk was moved to W91
16:12 no problems ... as expected :P
16:12 unmadindu :)
16:13 dogi the new ip for awk is 18.85.2.160 ??
16:13 nemo@pila:~/meta$ ping awk.laptop.org
16:13 PING awk.laptop.org (18.85.2.160) 56(84) bytes of data.
16:13 64 bytes from awk.laptop.org (18.85.2.160): icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=161 ms
16:14 weka is still a mess ...
16:14 and dextra this week remained untouched ...
16:14 maybe for remembering the long term plan
16:15 upgrade weka and dextra
16:15 move both to W91
16:16 take owl or swan at 1cc for upgrade ... move back take the other ...
16:16 any questions?
16:17 unmadindu: how is new pootle doing in sl world?
16:17 awk = new pootle
16:17 unmadindu dogi: awk has to be used for OLPC specific Pootle, it seems
16:17 dogi hmm
16:18 unmadindu I'll be setting that up by the end of this week
16:19 dogi sorry unmadindu i forgot to give u access to test.laptop.org ....
16:19 unmadindu np :)
16:19 dogi #action access for unmadindu on test
16:20 ok
16:20 #topic 2 facing meeting service improvements (meeting/pootle)
16:20 #topic 2 facing service improvements (meeting/pootle)
16:21 #action unmadindu set up pootle.laptop.org ...
16:21 ping _bernie
16:22 #topic vig.test.laptop.org wiki for VIG
16:23 is still wait for VIGs to help in that wiki ...
16:23 +ing
16:23 waiting
16:24 :P
16:24 #topic new faces in #olpc-admin
16:24 ping FGrose
16:24 ping deep
16:24 FGrose dogi: yes?
16:25 I'm working with http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Rochester,_NY
16:25 dogi maybe u want to present ur self ... by the way I am Stefan Unterhauser, systems admin for olpc
16:25 cool
16:26 do we can help u or u want to help us?
16:26 FGrose Doing some Support-gang work, and looking to fill gaps
16:26 eventually some of each
16:27 dogi :)
16:28 #topic new business
16:29 has a cool and wants to go back to bed :P
16:29 #endmeeting

Index | Today     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster